Baby Sippy's Diary - Chapter 4 | 03.02.2020

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, hope y'all are doing well. Mondays episode was heartbreaking and so I decided to write something light to cheer up y'all. I had written stories on similar concept in the IB forum. Do let me know how you find it and if you would like me to write another part of this 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you beautiful people, what's up? This is Aanch Sippy. I'm the newest addition to the Sippy family. Rohit Sippy and sonakshi rastogi sippy's handsome son.

I'm sorry for appearing to this world so suddenly. I was due two weeks later but I know you guys were dying to meet  me so I decided to  come a little early. Oh God, what a journey it had been from mom's womb to here. I was giving her hints that I might come out. But nope, my mom was busy shedding tears and ordering dad to get her tamarind, and all kinds of sweets. Poor dad!

But You know what shocked me guys?! Dad is jealous!! Jealous of me!!!! The other day he told mom that she should give him the same attention after I arrive in this world. Can you believe it guys? How can mom give dad equal attention. I mean, im one handsome hunk, and she will need to do make sure I always look fresh and sober. If she is with dad, who will take care of me?! I already know girls will have an eye on me cause of my looks and so I need to be prepared for that as well.

Anyway, let's get to the epic entry of Anch Sippy. You won't believe guys, when mom's water broke she was in the living room, and my my... she screamed so loudly, i swear my brand new eardrums were already blown out. And dad was by mom side in the speed of light. Like I swear I saw him in his room, doing his hair and one scream and this man flies down the stairs and is at mom's side in 2 seconds . And holy moly, is my family big or is my family big. everyone just surrounded mom and started panicking. Their panic was giving me anxiety attack I swear and  I started feeling like I'm gonna faint.

And then next thing I know, I am at the hospital. Best part was watching dad. Who will say my dad is a heart surgeon. This man was panicking more than my mom was. That stupid doctor kept telling my mom to push but push WHAT?! That lady wasn't saying anything. She kept repeating push push and I wanted to scream in frustration. My mom isn't a mind reader to know what she's supposed to push, im sure that's why she was crying so much. And lmao, dads face, he looked like he was the one in  labor.

After a long time, I came out. Gosh that was one hell of a journey.

But I don't trust my dad with me. Mom told him to take me in his arms and he looked like mom was speaking Chinese. And then mom gave me to dad and holy mother of cow, dad held me like he held some hot potato. I felt like I was gonna fall anymoment. Never been this scared in my entire life. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I would burst out of my chest. But then dad held me tighter after a few minutes. He kept staring down at me. There were multiple expressions in his face which I obviously couldn't read. And then the most unexpected this happen, I saw his lips tremble, his eyes went glassy, his nose and ears turned pink and the next thing i know, dad started sobbing. Guys, I cant tell you how offended I felt. Was I looking that disheveled and scary that he was crying? I mean yeah I know I just came out and might not be in my best clothes but still. That' was quite rude, I must say.

Anyway, the first one who took me after dad was veena Nani and oh God, I felt like I'm lying on a posh soft bed covered in silk bedsheet. It was so cozy and comfy I didn't want to go anywhere else. She kissed my nose and said "how beautiful is Meri jaan!! I'm gonna spoil you with all the love and toys. If mom or dad ever scold u, you know who to come to" and then she winked me. I already love her. What a sweet woman! And she said I'm beautiful. I must say, she has great taste.

And then suman Nani took me and holy fish! That woman is LOUD! As if my mom's screams werent enough. She started saying at the top of her lungs "mera pota agaya!! Mein tumhari favorite hoon Na? Awwle mera bachcha smile Kar raha hai". Which part of my face said that I was smiling, I had no idea. Nani seriously need glasses.  Sigh! And then she started showering me with so many kisses my whole face were stained with her lipstick marks!! Definitely not a good experience. 

Mom and I got discharged after 5 days and finally got to go home. And goddamn what a grand welcome that was. Veena Nani was waiting for us (read 'me' ) and when we stood at the door, she took a fancy tray and started going round and round over mom and my face. I almost got dizzy. And then she put a red bindi on my forehead. That was quite embarrassing as I'm sure guys don't wear bindi. Veena Nani seriously need some lesson on what boys can  and can not wear.

And then they threw rose petals as mom carried me into the house. I felt like a prince.

Mom is quiete hilarious. The other day, she was trying to play with me and guess what she did. She hid her face in her palm and started saying "mamaa kahaan Hai? Mamma KO dhundo!" I mean her entire body was still visible, i don't know what I was supposed to look for. I wonder if pregnancy killed a few  nerves in the brain that she started behaving like a lunatic.

But I don't feel the kind of peace in any other arms other than mom. She has this unique smell that I really like. Every time she stares down at me, her gaze always says that she wants to protect me from evil. And that she loves me unconditionally.might sound a little cheesy but I love her...very much. And I often lick her cheeks to express my love. Mom is so beautiful. She hardly wears makeup and still glows all the time.

The other day, dad was carrying me in his arms and was coming downstairs for breakfast. What I'm going to tell y out now  is quite embarrassing but I have to share. As he reached the dining table, he asked nishi dadi-bua to check if i have fever as he was feeling something warm. But then every one started bursting into peels of laughter and dad just stood there confused. And then pooji bua finally spoke "rohit, aanch ne susu Kar diya tumhare upar". Oh my my, what an embarrassment! I didn't even realize when I did that. I swear I turned crimson in shame. I just hope the media people don't make this a breaking news in tomorrow's newspaper.I ca  already imagine the title, "baby Sippy wets rohit sippy". Oh God. No way! I hate them. They were always outside the hospital tl get a glance of me and take pictures. I mean I know I'm handsome but still, there's something called privacy right?

I don't really like broody- dadaji. It's been only two days since I came to this house and I always see him brooding at a corner about something or the other. Even my dad hates him. And he doesn't talk to mom nicely. Always taunting her for everything. But I have decided to poop on him next time he makes mom sad. Will serve him right 

Chapter 2: Page 4

Chapter 3: Page 8

Chapter 4: Page 11

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naynaa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mom is quiete hilarious. The other day, she was trying to play with me and guess what she did. She hid her face in her palm and started saying "mamaa kahaan Hai? Mamma KO dhundo!" I mean her entire body was still visible, i don't know what I was supposed to look for. I wonder if pregnancy killed a few  nerves in the brain that she started behaving like a lunatic.

_*_*_

I was doing fine till here. xD And then I couldn't hold my laughter anymore.🀣🀣

This is so fresh and beautiful! Lovely writing as well.❀️

I hope we get to see more😊

Love❀️,

Naina

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so awesome. I loved the little sippy and you have wrote every detail of every character so well. Fab of a work this isπŸ‘ and the broody dadaji and his punishment poop🀣πŸ₯³πŸ˜† the best liner ever. So light hearted and i just love it. Please bring it on moreeee!!!!

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

Yeh kya tha🀣 I'm crying πŸ€£

"baby Sippy wets rohit Sippy"🀣

"She hid her face in her palm and started saying "mamaa kahaan Hai? Mamma KO dhundo!" I mean her entire body was still visible, i don't know what I was supposed to look for. I wonder if pregnancy killed a few  nerves in the brain that she started behaving like a lunatic."

Oh God I was practically rolling on my bed at this point πŸ€£

Baby Sippy will poop on his broody dadaji πŸ€£

Oh God I can't. I need some time to breathe. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I still remember the Diary of Pari and this really took me back to IB days πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.  Aww such a cute OS. 

More than his mother, his father was panicked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Aww Anch found his Dadi cute and his Nani loud. 

Anch go on and Poop on your Dada.

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww I love how our baby Sippy felt when his veena dadi took him. "posh soft bed" haha adorable. 

And lmao suman πŸ€£ she was definitely trying to compete with veena. "what part of my face said I was smiling, I don't know. This woman needs glasses" πŸ€£

Aww anch loves her mom. The way u described their bond was so cute. 

This is a masterpiece. Hilarious!! Please pls pls we need moreeeeee

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is sooo shweeettttt!!!!!❀❀❀

Probably the cutest thing i have come across in recent days!!!! 

I can totally imagine all this..and baby sippy is looking totally after daddy sippy!! Proud of himself, finds himself most handsome, passing sarcastic comments....looks like baby version of rohit we got!!❀❀❀

I loved it!!❀πŸ”₯

Ronakshi_khkt thumbnail

This is so cuteee.very well written.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What did I just read πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Baby Sippy wets Rohit Sippy πŸ€£

Talking about privacy πŸ€£

Deciding to Poop on takla πŸ€£ next level

Loved it β€οΈ

So refreshing. 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayee...this was so cutely written dear ..btw, I liked the name, Aanch.. Rohit ki fire se janma πŸ˜‰

I loved reading about his ramblings on whomever you've mentioned but for me the best ones were of course with Ronakshi 😍❀️.. hilarious yet cute and beautiful..pure love he is 😍😍😍

I was reminded of Tenali Rama show..it was honestly fun to hear the voice over provided for the kid in the show ❀️❀️