Baby Sippy's Diary - Chapter 4 | 03.02.2020 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is a stress buster form the sikand ki masala.... lost all Hope's from the show.... pls keep on updating new chapters...

As a tribute to our khkt...which looks like graveyard now

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

‘But as soon as his lips touched my forehead forehead, I... Umm.. showered him with my personal fountain.‘

This just got me choked 😂🤣😂🤣 literally on a glass of water 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t stop smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Such a stress buster this is. 😂🤣😂🤣😆🤣😆

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ 🤣🤣

Anch ne do bar..... Kar di🤣 well the taklu deserved it. He thought taklu is gonna eat him up 🤣

Lmaoooo rohit took half an hour to change his diaper but still failed. And anch was ready to pee again 🤣oh God that part just had me rolling. Epiccccc. I can so imagine rohit trying to figure out which is the front side of the diaper and then muttering unbelievable every 2 seconds🤣

I just love veena and anch's relationship. So cute. 

Ohoho!!!  The conversation between Anch and Panchi was hilariously cute. He calls her babes  😆 and badi chalu nikli hamari anch. Oehle hi din mein playdate banali🤣

Aye haye aur Oehle hi din mein date KO naraz bhi Kar diya. "babes, please don't do this to me" 🤣 4 months ka bachcha and talking like a 28 year old 🤣

lmaoooo so they're going to have a dinner date on cerelac and mushy peas👏🤣what a menu dammit

Loveeeddddd ittttt. You outdid yourself. Please keep going

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

I'm just rofling reading your reaction 🤣you're so cute, I'm dead🤣

Thank you to the power of infinity, for making me laugh so early in the morning. I truly appreciate all the  support. Love you🤗

Also, yaar, im trying to write the storm but the episodes have been so bad for the past two weeks, I don't even feel like writing it anymore. I'm trying to find the old motivation I used to feel 😒

😭thatis such a nice story dear please finish it. I have been waiting for it for far too long. Take your time but do finish it please 

Just read it again the first thing after I woke up and I was just rolling from one side to the other on my bed🤣

Panchi and anch's conversation is so mature, I forgot that they're only 4.5 and 6 months old until I read the part "Panchi toddle away with her fluffy legs as fast as she could and I followed right after" 🤣

Where's your analysis dear on today's episode? 

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey 🤗

So the first ever conversation of Aanch and Panchhi took place..it was fun reading it 🤣❤️

Lol.. Panchhi was calling him bro 🤣.. I know it's not relatable but I was reminded of that 'Rohit mama' 🤣🤣

Btw, this cutie is just like his father, his ears go pink just like Rohit's 

So Aanch doesn't like Netra ji at all.. I bet whenever he's gonna meet her, she'll be showered with Aanch Sippy's personal fountain 😂🤣😉

ROFL..Naren 🤣🤣

Ohoho..so Panchhi was showing attitude to our beloved Aanch..😍..not bad, waise bhi ladkon ko thodi toh mashakkat krwani hi chahiye 😉😉..well apna Aanch bhi kam nahi hai 👌🏻👏

Waiting for next update..😊

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls update... missing the updates very badly

Originally posted by: freakybat

Pls update... missing the updates very badly

same here!!! Where are you Mushfikaaaaa