Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

achaa? oh man, I don't know how I'm going to tolerate her whilst clapping for Abir🤔😆👏

haha did you watch epi nandu what did you feel 😆

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

oh no really? chaa🤔

I think Abir is just fed up...😆 He's not going to  bother boiling his blood for his monster maa, given the number of times they've confronted and he's even called her a monster before..

Now abir is lyk..that's it, there's no more use of shouting. I'm done. The calmer I am, the better for my health👍🏼

abir's mood:

Robert Downey Jr Face Palm GIF - RobertDowneyJr FacePalm IronMan GIFs

I don't blame him yaar😒

perfect gif for abir yaar he even did something similar in today episode.. ufff 😒 he knew making her understand is like talking to wall so enough is enough lets get into action... 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

I wish it is Shweth😆

haha true Sam it would've been awesome uru will be the first one to get excited if this happens 🤣

No yaar, it won't end. Mish will have a soft corner for Meenu after all she just got hurt coz of Mehul and didn't want the same to Abir. Also Mish has a week point about family, so she will strive to unite and Meenu finally will beg sorry to Mish for her Mistakes 🤣 after this they all will become one then again Meenu's parivaar drama will start and so on and so forth🤣

ohh quiet possible even if whole family wants mish will unite them n meenu at end.. and the actual hug of meenu mish during mishbir gd will happen... 🤣 and again meenu will double cross mish.. 🤣 they wont end it with "The End" it will be "story continues" with meenu evil smile in bg 🤣

Originally posted by: kin8

At some point Abir was holding his head while Meenu was screaming. It was probably really loud and annoying. I had to turn down my volume, I can only imagine how it would have been in person lol 

true i think even abir was fed up of her shouting so only he was calm... seriously yaar i use only one headphone when meenu talks need to bachao my another ear atleast 😆 i feel bad for shaheer poor boy dont know how he handles it but he has always praised n admires rupal mam.. 😃

Originally posted by: kin8

But I didn’t understand what’s Abir’s plan? Why he wants to meet Mishti before registrar comes? Is he going to tell Mishti that why he broke up and he is still being blackmailed and that he is going to go marry another girl? I mean what if Mishti says let’s run away and marry. Would Abir be okay with parulmasi being in jail? 

same i felt his desperation to want to talk to mish but what was the purpose, what does he plan to do i cant get it... my guess is he knew mish loves him so he just wants to say everything to her n take her support then coming to meenu n demanding her to let parul maasi go but how is he planning all this is beyond my thinking 

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

😲 did she really say this?

haan Abhi she said tumhari meri kasam you wont let go of mishti... 

you know what Diya, whenever they play the flashback of Meenu’s blackmailing Abir scene, mera toh video slow motion mein chalta hai, and believe me, it’s too scary... I mean scarier than scarier. Honestly, I don’t pay much attention to Person’s choice of words or their tone, I am more affected if they have aggressive body language while speaking.. 

same Abhi i too can handle voice modulation but body language is what that scares me.. seriously even if someone shouts i dont get scared much but if they show aggressive body language i start getting nervous.. 

Btw Diya, how did you manage to give dialogue by dialogue update of the whole episode? 😆

i like confrontation episodes abhi so i love to give dialogue by dialogue detailed update... i open two tabs side by side n type while watching multi tasking 😆

I didn't get scared yaar today was better than that bus confrontation with Mishti and one more time when she planning with Kunal I got really scared. Today it was so funny watching her and the way she stretched mein galat nahi hooooooon😆 also my concentration was on Shaheer and his shoulders, what a chilsed body he has😳

Today felt bad for Mish, she can't forget Abir also and on top of it she has to get daggers from Nannu also. Poor girl.

Felt bad for Abir but it's his own monster he is dealing with😆

ohh the bus confrontation was extremes yaar poor girl was scared so much i still remember the scene where meenu puts her hand in mish head but mish gets scared... felt really bad for her... 

her stretchedddd dialogues are always funny n today when she repeated meenakshi rajvansh i was irritated helo we n abir know thats your name please go ahead.. 🤣

ohhh fan girl moment haan.. 😉 i was thinking how shaheer would've managed seeing her this close... 😆

yaar true i felt bad for mishbir as on whole... for him pressure in increasing from meenu there mah family in name of fear they are indirectly pressurizing her... wait i replied to uru in detail..

i dont know uru but feel that mah family are pressurizing mish not directly but she always had thatr ehsaan feeling now it has changed to guilt n just to keep assuring them mish is hurting herself... she was never one to explain herself but now she is doing that again n again just so that family doesnt get hurt n they are tension free... rather than abir trying to win her over he needs to see this n i would love a scene where he makes her realize what is she doing n how its not good to both nish n herself n family too.. 

devil in disguise as mother for abir the worst punishment for him yaar