Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha she looked a little dangerous today abhi her dialogues are funny but her body language n expression seriously for first time i got scared she was ready to attack abir any time.. 

you know what Diya, whenever they play the flashback of Meenu’s blackmailing Abir scene, mera toh video slow motion mein chalta hai, and believe me, it’s too scary... I mean scarier than scarier. Honestly, I don’t pay much attention to Person’s choice of words or their tone, I am more affected if they have aggressive body language while speaking.. 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

oh no really? chaa🤔

I think Abir is just fed up...😆 He's not going to  bother boiling his blood for his monster maa, given the number of times they've confronted and he's even called her a monster before..

Now abir is lyk..that's it, there's no more use of shouting. I'm done. The calmer I am, the better for my health👍🏼

abir's mood:

Robert Downey Jr Face Palm GIF - RobertDowneyJr FacePalm IronMan GIFs

I don't blame him yaar😒

band darwaaze se sar phodne se zyada agle ghar jaake dekho koi kholta ki nahin 

Btw Diya, how did you manage to give dialogue by dialogue update of the whole episode? 😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

watch it sam and say if you too got scared by her,..🤣

I didn't get scared yaar today was better than that bus confrontation with Mishti and one more time when she planning with Kunal I got really scared. Today it was so funny watching her and the way she stretched mein galat nahi hooooooon😆 also my concentration was on Shaheer and his shoulders, what a chilsed body he has😳

Today felt bad for Mish, she can't forget Abir also and on top of it she has to get daggers from Nannu also. Poor girl.

Felt bad for Abir but it's his own monster he is dealing with😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning everyone.. 

Thanks for update and thread Diyu and Suta.. 🤗

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

What's new 😆

Meenu is so dramatic. Her regular tone of talking is also no less than an ultimatum 

Related image

But I really want to see her choice of gaay bahu for Abir... comic relief in this intense episode 😆

Bless her heart!
CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

What's new 😆

Meenu is so dramatic. Her regular tone of talking is also no less than an ultimatum 

Related image

But I really want to see her choice of gaay bahu for Abir... comic relief in this intense episode 😆

Pali 🤗 Just watched the episode.. bhari bharkam episode tha ,.. Meenu 😈 Poore episode me bas Meenu ki Goonj thi..😆

@bold :- 😆 me too... 😆 Poor Abir.. People like Meenu exist quantitatively more... But People like Abir are hard to find.. 😳 I am glad that he isnt gonna listen his mom's condition so easily and he gives right answers back.. i mean such RV house culture where Meenu doesnt like even her younger brother asking her questions.. Abir has never afraid keeping his opinion. So far he kept quiet for Kunal because he loves him more than anyone else. Now Kunal's truth is out, I like the way he is open and asking his mom come to point and tell me what do you..👍🏼

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

But I didn’t understand what’s Abir’s plan? Why he wants to meet Mishti before registrar comes? Is he going to tell Mishti that why he broke up and he is still being blackmailed and that he is going to go marry another girl? I mean what if Mishti says let’s run away and marry. Would Abir be okay with parulmasi being in jail? 

Abir will either not be able to talk or he will just ask Mishti whether it's ok for her if he marries someone else without explaining what's going on, Mishti will get irritated and say your wish😆 but somehow Abir's wedding will not happen, I am saying this due to our hopeless writers.

Otherwise there is a very less possibility of Abir explaining everything to Mish but still don't know how Mishti's wedding will get cancelled or how Parul will come out of jail😆

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Abir will either not be able to talk or he will just ask Mishti whether it's ok for her if he marries someone else without explaining what's going on, Mishti will get irritated and say your wish😆 but somehow Abir's wedding will not happen, I am saying this due to our hopeless writers.

Otherwise there is a very less possibility of Abir explaining everything to Mish but still don't know how Mishti's wedding will get cancelled or how Parul will come out of jail😆

I think Parul will be out of jail before the sangeet according to segment. So the Abir’s marriage drama I think is out of question.

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I think Parul will be out of jail before the sangeet according to segment. So the Abir’s marriage drama I think is out of question.

Yeah saw that Preeti, but Meenu's plan will not fail that easily coz the hero of our show is the great Meenakshi Rajvansh😆