Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true i feel bad for both yaar circumstances are not letting mishbir meet or talk... they both are right in their place and suffering equally too... the way both are hurting themselves i just want them to run away from all this so called family n drama... 😭💔

yup absolutely right👍🏼 These circumstances built by the useless writers/makers are keeping mishbir away for longer

@bold1: PLEASE! Just run away and get married.🤗PLEASE

Abir - konsa parivaar... the person who respected you so much, was loyal to you, a best friend who did everything you said was always by your side, you sent that person to jail... he turns to maamu maami ketu and asks what is the guarantee that now you support her n tomorrow she wont do the same with you guys too... he says to meenu if this is how you treat your family then i dont want to be a part of this family...

@bold2: sabaash Abir, that's the spirit.👏 Don't be apart of this RV pagal kana. Take Nanko and Ketu with you..the rest of them can just deal with Meenu and her mahaanta🤔

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Diya and Suta for the WU

Don't think I can watch another round of screaming from Monster Meenakshi.

She looks and talks like a maniac and says Mai pagal nahi hu...oh yaa

Hum hi pagal he 

Even if Abir does get to talk to Mishti is he going to clear the MU or ask help to save parul.. ?

What's wrong with Nidhi..benba almost ruined ketus life and it's becoz of this 'mahan benba' her husband doesn't have any voice.

Meenakshi Rajvansh has always dominated her brother n made sure he always stays under her control...still Nidhi supporting benba'?🤔and Nanu can't he just give one tight slap to his daughter once..why can't all the Rajvansh fam members boycott n go against Meenakshi?

Yes I Kno aisa mostly show ke end me hi hoga.

But this is getting too boring n repitative.

Why can't we get some relief from this negativity? 

Parent show kayra wedding (once again😆)

Apna time kabhi aayega?

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣 i want to see the gaay bahu n her family coming to rv and waiting for with registrar n abir dont turning up 

I wish it is Shweth😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

meri Sam 🤗

good morning dear... 🤗

why are you laughing re but seriously that was not that impactful like past but still the confrontation was good 😆

I can't get Meenu blabbering things out of my mind, mein paagal nahi, parivaar keliye sabkuch Kar rahihoon🤣🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

i thought naanu improved but no like i always said abir was never his first priority he cares about meenu, parul, kunal then comes abir... 

if they walk out then show will end Sam... i think that will be the climax of our show everyone leaving meenu and walking out 🤣 we need to manage with this for some years 🤣

No yaar, it won't end. Mish will have a soft corner for Meenu after all she just got hurt coz of Mehul and didn't want the same to Abir. Also Mish has a week point about family, so she will strive to unite and Meenu finally will beg sorry to Mish for her Mistakes 🤣 after this they all will become one then again Meenu's parivaar drama will start and so on and so forth🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

thats why abirs shades are back Sam 🤣 they both look very funny yaar kuch entertainment tho hogi who cares about story now we already knew mishbir wont be able to talk they will stretch it till mandap 🤣

True diyu🤣

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yaar the contrast is today abir was a lot more calm than past... he was actually talking with tameez meenu just needs a bahana to blame mishti.. 🤣

At some point Abir was holding his head while Meenu was screaming. It was probably really loud and annoying. I had to turn down my volume, I can only imagine how it would have been in person lol 

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mansi, let's be realistic and make it 99.99% 

But I didn’t understand what’s Abir’s plan? Why he wants to meet Mishti before registrar comes? Is he going to tell Mishti that why he broke up and he is still being blackmailed and that he is going to go marry another girl? I mean what if Mishti says let’s run away and marry. Would Abir be okay with parulmasi being in jail? 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

naanu says to abir its now impossible for you to meet mishti after what meenu has demanded...

kunal says no abir bhai cant sacrifice his love this time.. i will talk to maa and she will listen to me... nahi when she doesnt listen to you how will she listen to me... 

abir thinks shaadi maa wants to get me married to someone... how can i destroy someone else's life along with my life.. 

parul calls abir n asks what meenu has demanded.. abir assures he will get her out.. parul says he wont do anything, that too for her he shouldnt do anything now.. i dont know what meenu demanded but i know one thing for sure she wont accept mishti as her bahu... whatever happens please dont sacrifice your love for me... abir tries to say something but parul says once you get mishti's support everything will fall in place.. swear on me please dont let go of mishti for anything..

Abir - dont worry maasi i wont lose mishti n also i wont let you be here.. i will make everything right... 

😲 did she really say this?

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mansi, let's be realistic and make it 99.99% 

😆 100% hi kar deti. Ya phir six sigma rule laga denge