Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Thanks Diya and Suta for the WU

Don't think I can watch another round of screaming from Monster Meenakshi.

She looks and talks like a maniac and says Mai pagal nahi hu...oh yaa

Hum hi pagal he 

Even if Abir does get to talk to Mishti is he going to clear the MU or ask help to save parul.. ?

What's wrong with Nidhi..benba almost ruined ketus life and it's becoz of this 'mahan benba' her husband doesn't have any voice.

Meenakshi Rajvansh has always dominated her brother n made sure he always stays under her control...still Nidhi supporting benba'?🤔and Nanu can't he just give one tight slap to his daughter once..why can't all the Rajvansh fam members boycott n go against Meenakshi?

Yes I Kno aisa mostly show ke end me hi hoga.

But this is getting too boring n repitative.

Why can't we get some relief from this negativity? 

Parent show kayra wedding (once again😆)

Apna time kabhi aayega?

@Bold: kya?🤣🤣 Parent show phir se leads shaadi kar rahe hai?🤣

Did you see this pic?

https://twitter.com/aslisharmi/status/1217417284160905216

hahah young nannu in kaira 5th? shaadi when yrkkh is like 15 years ahead of yrhpk timeline🤣

Whilst we have grown up nannu here in yrhpk which is behind in timescale🤣

Hey maa ambe help us from the writer's time logic🤔😆

P.S actually the actor playing young nannu is now playing the older version of the luvkush twins in parent show🤣🤣 kya casting hai yaar?😆🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Rhea looks bomb in this outfit Forgetting the drama tomorrow, I'm just going to be fixated on her gorgeous look❤️

Happy Ignore GIF - Happy Ignore Music GIFs#headphones parallel

😆😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

1 Ohhh Godddddd did abir just gave a tight slap to all those who keep blaming mishti all the time for everything 😲😲.....arey main toh meenu ki baat kar rahi thi 😆😆 is there anyone apart from meenu who keeps blaming all the time? 😎😎🤣

Just look at abir's expressions throughout the confrontation scenes 😆😆 How much he gets pissed off when she keeps blaming mishti all the time 😆😆

Woah woah woah ladies and gentlemen get ready for abir's super intensity shots 🥳🥳🥳🥳M sure you ways have already celebrated it ,so not going in details , but the best part was 

"Pehli baar aap mujhko khud se compare kar rahi hai , main aapki tarah nahi hun maa" 

"Dusri baat mishti ko us mehul kapadia ke saath compare mat kijiye "

"Mishti ne kuchh galat nahi kiya , ketki ki zindagi barbaad hone se bachayi hai usne , uske wajah se mehul kapadia jail mein hai aaj , mishti ke wajah as kisi ke saath galat nahi Hua hai , agar kisi ke saath galat Hua hai toh voh mishti ke saath hai , usne ek aise ladke se pyaar kiya jiske maa ki soch itni galat hai " 

Words of wisdom said by the man 🥳🥳🥳....yet again falling short of words to describe how thrilling that scene was , its like abir has kept it all in his heart for the longest of time and how his heart is speaking up , speaking up against all odds,  is this the same abir who preferred hiding under shades sometime back?  His new found confidence is something that I have become a fan of , and this confidence comes with the fact that he knows mishti still loves him , kunal is supporting him now and  kuhu is helping him,  when you have supporting people around you , nothing seems impossible 🥳🥳 Lek

Abir I am that gaay bahu that meenu wants you  to marry 🤣🤣 Come soon I am waiting at the registrar office 😆😆

2  who gives such dialogues 🤣

"Main aisa badaal hu sirf garajjjjjttttttiiiiiii nahi 🤣 Agar mishti is ghar mein aayi toh gaaj giregi 🤣🤣 Sorry gaaaaaajjjjjjjjj giregi🤣

Bas karo sasuma BP badh jayega aapka 😆😆

3. Omg omg omg can't believe my eyes , did I see ketki in action today 😎😎😎 Standing up for her bhai 🥳Like the way she stood up for him and told her bhabs about the parul arrest fiasco and later tried to hear kunal meenu talks 🥳 Nice progress here !! I told you guys with the marriage coming closer , more hidden mishbir shippers will come out of the closet , welcome ketki 

4. Kunal kunal kunal , satellite has definitely come a long way , he was there with parul , trying his best to bring her out of the jail,  a strong support to abir and at the same time decided to have a talk with meenu , rightfully requesting her to take her abir marriage condition back  just the way I told you guys few days back,  it's the the underplay of the lead characters to make the other pivotal characters play out 👏👏 Good , I like it !

5. Kuhu witnessed mishti's helplessness today , when she revealed about her plan that she wanted abir to say he loves her , she tried a lot of times but she failed,  she till loves abir , but she dosent know whether she trusts him or not and now she has lost the hope that abir will ever come back, so rightfully she has decided to move on , coz life dosent wait for anyone  So why should she ? Kuhu notices all of that and that's why she was all upset with abir but the minute she gets to know the real reason behind abir not coming to the market,  she rightfully apologises and is ready to help abir again ..... utilize these 5 mins for the best abir 🥳 

I also liked how she got to witness kunal meenu conversation today , she got an idea how manipulate and selfish benba can be when it comes to mishti  ...the tears in kuhu's eyes said it all  

6. Mishti has made all her efforts and now she is extremely tired of all the mess , she wants to leave it all and start a fresh , she has no hopes that abir will come back now , *angry violent Chorni bas thoda aur intezar,  ajeeb rajvansh zarur ayega *

7. It was nice to see that nannu has actually noticed that mishti is putting up a facade 😆😆 And was direct in his approach when he told her that he knows that she still loves abir , she didn't deny that but she also said that it dosent matter anymore because won't come back now , nannu has realised that mishti is putting up a facade , that is the reason he keeps observing her actions and when he confronts mishti she denies saying she wants to move on , lets see is khichdi ka kya asar hota hai nannu pe 😉😆.... choose wisely live well nannu  Try to figure out as much as you can , and use it wisely .... for everyone 😆😆 I don't see him turn negative , his simile did fade seeing mishti is actually not happy,  that's why he catches her when she was trying to be over enthusiastic with the bangles 😆 So time to check whether all you care about is mishti's happiness or not ? Hmmmm interesting yeh confusion shaadi din tak chalta rahega I guess 😆 Tab tak hum assumptions presumptions pe jeete rahenge 🤣

8. Naanu is saying it's all over abir,  😆 Oye Mr. Teenager,  abir ka confidence mat girao 🤣🤣

Huh 😆

9. Special pointer again for abir for being so mentally stable in all this RV mess 😆😆🥳

Super fantastic mind blowing episode....good progress on all sides...

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what does gaaj gireji mean?

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyapak

what does gaaj gireji mean?

It means lightening 😆 Bijli giregi types 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ushi loved this highlight of urss..smiley20smiley32 I think it was a good episode and not a slow one, Aisa rha to next week tak shaadi end ho jayegi..Thank god😃

Originally posted by: Onyourface

1 Ohhh Godddddd did abir just gave a tight slap to all those who keep blaming mishti all the time for everything 😲😲.....arey main toh meenu ki baat kar rahi thi 😆😆 is there anyone apart from meenu who keeps blaming all the time? 😎😎🤣

--😆Tum kehna kya chahti ho ushi, we understand everything..🤣😆

Just look at abir's expressions throughout the confrontation scenes 😆😆 How much he gets pissed off when she keeps blaming mishti all the time 😆😆

-- Well said ushi but i still feel i wanted him to say more, wanted some strong words or use some impactful dialogues for meenu, So that uske hosh hi udd jaye..and Direct dil per chubhne wali dialoguess..  "Ye dil abhi bhara nahi.".😆

Abir I am that gaay bahu that meenu wants you  to marry 🤣🤣 Come soon I am waiting at the registrar office 😆😆

-- I knew this dialogue of urs will come..😆

4. Kunal kunal kunal , satellite has definitely come a long way , he was there with parul , trying his best to bring her out of the jail,  a strong support to abir and at the same time decided to have a talk with meenu , rightfully requesting her to take her abir marriage condition back  just the way I told you guys few days back,  it's the the underplay of the lead characters to make the other pivotal characters play out 👏👏 Good , I like it !

--I think this whole scene was prepared for Kunal and parul.. To show the development in their relationship.

5. Kuhu witnessed mishti's helplessness today , when she revealed about her plan that she wanted abir to say he loves her , she tried a lot of times but she failed,  she till loves abir , but she dosent know whether she trusts him or not and now she has lost the hope that abir will ever come back, so rightfully she has decided to move on , coz life dosent wait for anyone  So why should she ? Kuhu notices all of that and that's why she was all upset with abir but the minute she gets to know the real reason behind abir not coming to the market,  she rightfully apologises and is ready to help abir again ..... utilize these 5 mins for the best abir 🥳 

I also liked how she got to witness kunal meenu conversation today , she got an idea how manipulate and selfish benba can be when it comes to mishti  ...the tears in kuhu's eyes said it all  

- Loved kirti helping abir, and telling everything to kuhu..Chalo kirti u r apt for nannu..Acha khasa munda chunna hai humne tumhare liye..😳😃

Finally kuhu heard everything, good. Now this team (KuKuBir) is much stronger than before. I liked how kuhu showed her frustration to abir, She took a stand for mish ❤️ but then also apologized for her behaviour.  👍🏼

6. Mishti has made all her efforts and now she is extremely tired of all the mess , she wants to leave it all and start a fresh , she has no hopes that abir will come back now , *angry violent Chorni bas thoda aur intezar,  ajeeb rajvansh zarur ayega *

I felt bad for mish, when we dont know what to do next in our life, itss better to follow what our elders are saying. And i dont mind her doing this.. smiley20  She is correct in her place. 

7. It was nice to see that nannu has actually noticed that mishti is putting up a facade 😆😆 And was direct in his approach when he told her that he knows that she still loves him , she didn't deny that but she also said that it dosent matter anymore because won't come back now , nannu has realised that mishti is putting up a facade , that is the reason he keeps observing her actions and when he confronts mishti she denies saying she wants to move on , lets see is khichdi ka kya asar hota hai nannu pe 😉😆.... choose wisely live well nannu  Try to figure out as much as you can , and use it wisely .... for everyone 😆😆 I don't see him turn negative , his simile did fade seeing mishti is actually not happy,  that's why he catches her when she was trying to be over enthusiastic with the bangles 😆 So time to check whether all you care about is mishti's happiness or not ? Hmmmm interesting yeh confusion shaadi din tak chalta rahega I guess 😆 Tab tak hum assumptions presumptions pe jeete rahenge 🤣

- Haina..even i loved it..

I think writers r intentionally inserting  dialogues for mish like "Me tumhe kabhi hurt nahi kerungi nannu, fir chate me hi toot jaon, Or me kabhi tumhe chodungi nahi, dhokha nahi dungi....etc..etc.. They want nannu to see the reality that mish is doing this facade for the family and for him, now he "Again" has to do this "favour" or show his badappan of leaving mish for her happiness. This might be my overthinking, but i still think nannu will step back. 

8. Naanu is saying it's all over abir,  😆 Oye Mr. Teenager,  abir ka confidence mat girao 🤣🤣

Huh 😆

--Naanu ghum fir ker Directly or indirectly meenu ki chinta me lag jate hain..

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi loved this highlight of urss..smiley20smiley32 I think it was a good episode and not a slow one, Aisa rha to next week tak shaadi end ho jayegi..Thank god😃

--smiley36Tum kehna kya chahti ho ushi,we understand everything..smiley37smiley36

Really 😆😆 I don't have to say anything,  abir does that for himself 😆 And for mishti too 😆

-- Well said ushi but i still feel i wanted him to say more, wanted some strong words or use some impactful dialogues for meenu, So that uske hosh hi udd jaye..and Direct dil per chubhne wali dialoguess..  "Ye dil abhi bhara nahi.".smiley36

Aur milega aur milega 😆 Meenu ke kaand pure nahi hue hai 🤣

-- I knew this dialogue of urs will come..smiley36

I need to get ready , m getting married in 2 hrs 🤣

--I think this whole scene was prepared for Kunal and parul.. To show the development in their relationship.

Yes and nice to see kunal standing up for her real mother 

- Loved kirti helping abir, and telling everything to kuhu..Chalo kirti u r apt for nannu..Acha khasa munda chunna hai humne tumhare liye..smiley9smiley4

Hahahaha...is that the reason we see ketki in the wedding 🤣🤣

Finally kuhu heard everything, good. Now this team (KuKuBir) is much stronger than before. I liked how kuhu showed her frustration to abir, She took a stand for mish smiley27 but then also apologized for her behaviour.  smiley20

Yes that was nicely done 🥳

I felt bad for mish, when we dont know what to do next in our life, itss better to follow what our elders are saying. And i dont mind her doing this.. smiley20  She is correct in her place. 

True sometimes its okay to go direction less and look out for our elders to guide .... not necessary that the decisions turn out to be always good , but in life no one can give you a clear guarantee that this is good and this is not good , whether you take the decision or someone you trust takes it for you , there is no clear assurance that it's all good and best 

- Haina..even i loved it..

I think writers r intentionally inserting  dialogues for mish like "Me tumhe kabhi hurt nahi kerungi nannu, fir chate me hi toot jaon, Or me kabhi tumhe chodungi nahi, dhokha nahi dungi....etc..etc.. They want nannu to see the reality that mish is doing this facade for the family and for him, now he "Again" has to do this "favour" or show his badappan of leaving mish for her happiness. This might be my overthinking, but i still think nannu will step back. 

Even I think eventually he will,  he may resist for a brief period,  but will eventually understand seeing mishbir respective struggles , also I think there is a reason makers have not made him confess his feelings,  don't know why but I think he will never confess his feelings to mishti ..... he will back out without letting her know anything......its like without playing a role he played a role , if you know what I mean 

--Naanu ghum fir ker Directly or indirectly meenu ki chinta me lag jate hain..

Sahi main irritation ho jaati hai mujhe 😆

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Woah woah woah ladies and gentlemen get ready for abir's super intensity shots 🥳🥳🥳🥳M sure you ways have already celebrated it ,so not going in details , but the best part was 

"Pehli baar aap mujhko khud se compare kar rahi hai , main aapki tarah nahi hun maa" 

"Dusri baat mishti ko us mehul kapadia ke saath compare mat kijiye "

"Mishti ne kuchh galat nahi kiya , ketki ki zindagi barbaad hone se bachayi hai usne , uske wajah se mehul kapadia jail mein hai aaj , mishti ke wajah as kisi ke saath galat nahi Hua hai , agar kisi ke saath galat Hua hai toh voh mishti ke saath hai , usne ek aise ladke se pyaar kiya jiske maa ki soch itni galat hai " 

Words of wisdom said by the man 🥳🥳🥳....yet again falling short of words to describe how thrilling that scene was , its like abir has kept it all in his heart for the longest of time and how his heart is speaking up , speaking up against all odds,  is this the same abir who preferred hiding under shades sometime back?  His new found confidence is something that I have become a fan of , and this confidence comes with the fact that he knows mishti still loves him , kunal is supporting him now and  kuhu is helping him,  when you have supporting people around you , nothing seems impossible 🥳🥳 Lek

2  who gives such dialogues 🤣

"Main aisa badaal hu sirf garajjjjjttttttiiiiiii nahi 🤣 Agar mishti is ghar mein aayi toh gaaj giregi 🤣🤣 Sorry gaaaaaajjjjjjjjj giregi🤣

Bas karo sasuma BP badh jayega aapka 😆😆

3. Omg omg omg can't believe my eyes , did I see ketki in action today 😎😎😎 Standing up for her bhai 🥳Like the way she stood up for him and told her bhabs about the parul arrest fiasco and later tried to hear kunal meenu talks 🥳 Nice progress here !! I told you guys with the marriage coming closer , more hidden mishbir shippers will come out of the closet , welcome ketki 

7. It was nice to see that nannu has actually noticed that mishti is putting up a facade 😆😆 And was direct in his approach when he told her that he knows that she still loves abir , she didn't deny that but she also said that it dosent matter anymore because won't come back now , nannu has realised that mishti is putting up a facade , that is the reason he keeps observing her actions and when he confronts mishti she denies saying she wants to move on , lets see is khichdi ka kya asar hota hai nannu pe 😉😆.... choose wisely live well nannu  Try to figure out as much as you can , and use it wisely .... for everyone 😆😆 I don't see him turn negative , his simile did fade seeing mishti is actually not happy,  that's why he catches her when she was trying to be over enthusiastic with the bangles 😆 So time to check whether all you care about is mishti's happiness or not ? Hmmmm interesting yeh confusion shaadi din tak chalta rahega I guess 😆 Tab tak hum assumptions presumptions pe jeete rahenge 🤣

Huh 😆

9. Special pointer again for abir for being so mentally stable in all this RV mess 😆😆🥳

Super fantastic mind blowing episode....good progress on all sides...

For a moment I read this as BadePapa badh jayega🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

For a moment I read this as BadePapa badh jayega🤣🤣

🤣🤣 😆

It's a different thing these days BP ka BP bhi badh gaya hai 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates.How are you doing guys? All okay naa...kahin BP high bye nahi hogaye aaj ke episode ke baad.🤣

As expected BigBen did the same thing in which she has got the master degree. Chillam ChilliLooking forward to watch the episode.By the way who is that gaay/bakri bahu BigBen has chosen for Abir. I wanna see her face.