Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kin8

I had a feeling Nishant was going to turn jealous and possessive. His jealousy I don’t blame him who wouldn’t be jealous of Abir?🤗  Plus he knows Misti is not over Abir yet. But I hope he doesn’t turn into creepy and negative. 

@bold is exactly my point. After knowing how deeply Mish loved Abir and still does why is he so excited for the marriage to happen and that too in hurry

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I just have one word

BLOODY MAKERS 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved kunal ki pitaiye

Koi dragon se abir ko hacchao

Bring back mehul to teach a lesson to dragon

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nannu will turn negative n ho6in hands with dragon for second  round of mishbir separation 

Sutapasima thumbnail
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

Nanko + Kuhuness is officially my new fav🤗

Comic relief in this whole extra drama🤣

https://twitter.com/ShelYrhpk/status/1217287931297034241

Loving Kunal's cheekiness and Kuhu's attitude👏

"Hashtag Please; is duniya mein koi tumhe stalk nahi karna chahta"🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Kunal comes behind kuhu and tries to talk, but kuhu hits him without seeing. #BecharaHarTarafSeMaarKhaya #TheWomenInKunal’sLife

Nannu sees Mishti returning and assumes she went to see Abhir seeing her despondent facial expresssions. BM stops Mishti and asks her where she was, and Mishti tells her she had gone to meet kuhu, and that kuhu was worried. Mishti reassures BM that she will never break Nannu’s trust. Nannu overhears and feels bad about doubting Mishti. But then goes on to blame Abhir #SMH #NayaBhakra #SabAbhirKiWajahSe

at RV house, Kuhu is taking care of kunal.. he has cotton stuck up his nose to stop bleeding. Abhir and kuhu make fun of Kunal. Kuhu tells him that she had gone to meet Mishti and that Mishti will meet Abhir for a few minutes, but on the condition that she wants Abhir to keep her in the loop. Abhir is contrite - dil tootne pe shor nahi hota, sirf dard hota hein - and he thinks he needs to work more to even ask for forgiveness #WhyTheTashanThen 🙄 

Abhir plans to partner with Mishti to convince everyone, but first he has to earn forgiveness from Mishti and get with her. He is convinced that if he and Mishti are together, everything can be solved, he can make everyone happy #DekhoApniMaaKoPehle.. 

Except Nannu who will be heartbroken - Kuhu reminds him, but she is also aware that one sided love is also painful. She is helping Abhir as she doesn’t want Nannu to go through that.  

Kuhu and Kunal eye contact and kunal looking at the KuKu photos, throughout the conversation was a nice touch.. 

Abhir asks kunal to check with Uma on BB’s meeting at 9am tomorrow. #DetectiveNo3

Love your hashtags Naina. Kuku scenes were awesome also Kuku and Abir scenes.

I liked today's episode and so excited abt tomorrow's😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Next morning at RV house. Kuhu comes there and tries to drags Mishti along with her. But Varsha stops her to start sangeet preparation #JhatPatShaadi #WhatsThehurry 

at RV house, Abhir wakes kunal and tries to get him along soon. #ASpecialShoutOutToKunal’sPajamas 

Mishti placating Jas who is not enthusiastic about the dance plans, convinces her finally with Nannu’s help.

at RV house, Abhir is eager to get going, Naanu comes there and Abhir asks him about BB - Khufiya we yaad aaya - aapki beti kahan hein.. 😄

Naanu is in no mood to talk to BB, but Nidhi comes there supporting BB, calls Parul Paraya #NewDramebaaz #AbIseKyaHuva

Someone at the door, and Nidhi looks shocked opening.

Nannu wants to join Mishti and kuhu on shoppin, but kuhu manages to get her way and take just Mishti along. Nannu is a bit puzzled about Kuhu’s actions, and back on his Abhir ki wajah se rant. #BBKaBhoot

Yes his pajamas😆 Kunal is such a kid😆 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Next morning at RV house. Kuhu comes there and tries to drags Mishti along with her. But Varsha stops her to start sangeet preparation #JhatPatShaadi #WhatsThehurry 

at RV house, Abhir wakes kunal and tries to get him along soon. #ASpecialShoutOutToKunal’sPajamas 

Mishti placating Jas who is not enthusiastic about the dance plans, convinces her finally with Nannu’s help.

at RV house, Abhir is eager to get going, Naanu comes there and Abhir asks him about BB - Khufiya we yaad aaya - aapki beti kahan hein.. 😄

Naanu is in no mood to talk to BB, but Nidhi comes there supporting BB, calls Parul Paraya #NewDramebaaz #AbIseKyaHuva

Someone at the door, and Nidhi looks shocked opening.

Nannu wants to join Mishti and kuhu on shoppin, but kuhu manages to get her way and take just Mishti along. Nannu is a bit puzzled about Kuhu’s actions, and back on his Abhir ki wajah se rant. #BBKaBhoot

Thank you @Suta and  @Naina for the thread and live updates..👍🏼

Loved ur hashtags naina.. 😃

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta and Naina for the written updates. I loved the hastags Naina.😃 saare ek dusre ke jasusi kar rahe hei.

Happy Makar Sankranti/Pongal to all the YRHPK IF members.May this festival of new harvest fill our lives with more happiness,joy and new ambitions.