Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like very few liked the episode and I guess I was one of then - the reason being AIBER 

1. Yesterday when mini asked mini that what are they trying to show with all this , I replied that it could be the family background of the 2 characters that are trying to show in contrast,  but today I feel diya's theory is going to play out soon,  the makers are heading towards "kyun jhatphat shaadi" yet again , abir is actually not fighting for mishti's entitlement of love,  he already knows mishti loves him and he is completely aware about the situation,  he knows that this time BP is not going to accept an apology and so he has to prove that through his actions that he deserves a second chance , he also knows what can be consequence of a loveless marriage,  its almost living like a lifeless life,  and how could he let mishti get into this smiley9smiley9....and I appreciate the fact that he acknowledged that in the process nishant will get hurt and he will try to avoid it as such as possible and they may become friends later who knows.....omg omg omg omg the future is said by none other than AIBER....waiting to see how he approaches the road now , though I was disappointed with the way the redemption was started , but I am very excited to see how they take it forward ... !!

Special browinve points to this line of his 

"Aisa apno se toh ache paraye hai"   

Sums it up,  I like the way he giving subtle shots to his family,  much much needed !

2. Mishti has lost all the hope but definitely not all the love,  she wants to do something for the family and she feels shaadi can help her do so smiley36 Which is why I feel the rush rush of the functions,  mishti is not going to change her stand that easily now , its definitely not her stubbornness but its the hurt that is speaking up for her smiley9smiley9 her sentence that she won't break nannu's trust was because she knows it is a difficult to gather the broken peices of the heart when someone breaks the trust 

3. Kuhu thought process is similar to mine smiley37smiley37 confused confused confused , don't know what is going to happen but all she knows is that this shaadi is a disaster and abir definitely deserves a second chance and that's why she is helping him without getting into who is right and who is wrong blame games .

4. Nannu's insecurities have tried to shape up his thought process , no denying in his mind he started  comparing himself with abir ( I mean why not abir is the benchmark of a true man right smiley2 ) .....one should definitely compare himself with abir to see where they stand in life smiley36 he was worried for mishti because he knows everytine he meets abir it's not a good experience, in his mind it's all abir ki wajah se ...smiley37smiley37 chalo show mein kunal ka " mishti ki wajah se "  ko koi balance karne aaya ....nannu questioning himself , doubting,  seeing the other side is all very natural coupled up with his own insecurities and anxieties....one thing to note here is he didn't stop mishti from doing anything , but he is questioning himself.... he needs to see the other side of abir ASAP ....let's see mishti's happiness or his one sided feelings , whom he will prioritize with....its not going to be easy for abir to convince BP , nannu will the ve the connecting link,  but whether it's on positive or negative lines let's see ...

4.  Never enjoyed watching kunal in any episode the way I did today smiley36 Kuhu elbowing his nose was smiley37smiley37 in the midst of everything we are forgetting that their divorce date is  coming closer,  and if mishbir dosent happen then somewhere kuku will break too , so mishbir has to happppeennnnn.....anyways did you all see the pride kunal had on his face when abir said that kuhu you are better than the best smiley9smiley9smiley9

5. And the last card of the game was played by benba , i still didn't understand how can she file a case against parul smiley37smiley37 I mean I dont know lets forget that the fraud track itself was so illogical....

6. Meenu all set to bring the gaay bahu smiley36 Abir you first go and stop MishNish shaadi , gaay bahu can wait and parul can spend a night in jail ....you did a lot for her and this much she can do for you smiley36smiley36....set your priorities well smiley44 just joking I know hw is going to first sort out parul issue because 

Kyunki abir dusro ke dard pe apne pyaar ki imaarat kabhi khadi nahi karega 

And that's why he deserves all the love and respect from us  smiley27smiley27smiley27

Interesting turn of events , excited for future episodes!!

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Sutapasima for the update..

no need to watch the illogical crap

As SheThought rightly put it "the show is about how well Abir can play #Whack-A-Mole"

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Ummmm not really sure what to write about today's episode 😳

The things that I liked... 

Nannu being insecure about Abir and doubting Mishti #SomeProgressBesidesBoringWeAreBestFriends

Kuhu punching Kunal in the nose #ThatWasFunny 😆

Mishti oscillating between not wanting to meet Abir and being curious about why he wanted to meet... #DilHaiKayMantaNahin

I guess Abir still had a chance with Mishti... but by not being able to show up to meet her, now even that chance is gone. Mishti is now not going to give any bhaav to Abir #0LivesLeft ... more uphill task for him! #WhatsNew 

Writers are failing big time to give any voice to Abir's real feelings... it's a real struggle for us viewers that doesn't seem to end. #SuperFrustrated

BB continues with her mind-numbing planning plotting... keeping Abir busy in bizzare issues to distract him from pursuing Mishti! 

I feel the show is about how well Abir can play #Whack-A-Mole 

Related image

Bold- You liked that Pali....😲 I didn't like it. Insecurity ,what for? Nishant is the only one who is fully aware of Mishti's mental condition. Phir bhi insecurity.

You are right. Makers are gonna torture us with every single shaadi rituals.Till the last moment we won't be able to know who is gonna marry. MishBir ya NishMish.😡

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful highlights guruji👍🏼👏❤️ Comments in blue😊

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Looks like very few liked the episode and I guess I was one of then - the reason being AIBER 

You're not alone guruji. I really liked the light-heartedness today. Although it looked like a filler episode (we know tomorrow is the big dhamaka), I really enjoyed the episode today. It was fun, cute, sweet, interesting and overall entertaining😃

1. Yesterday when mini asked mini that what are they trying to show with all this , I replied that it could be the family background of the 2 characters that are trying to show in contrast,  but today I feel diya's theory is going to play out soon,  the makers are heading towards "kyun jhatphat shaadi" yet again , abir is actually not fighting for mishti's entitlement of love,  he already knows mishti loves him and he is completely aware about the situation,  he knows that this time BP is not going to accept an apology and so he has to prove that through his actions that he deserves a second chance , he also knows what can be consequence of a loveless marriage,  its almost living like a lifeless life,  and how could he let mishti get into this smiley9smiley9....and I appreciate the fact that he acknowledged that in the process nishant will get hurt and he will try to avoid it as such as possible and they may become friends later who knows.....omg omg omg omg the future is said by none other than AIBER....waiting to see how he approaches the road now , though I was disappointed with the way the redemption was started , but I am very excited to see how they take it forward ... !!

Oooh I love this theory Diya!👏 I also had an inclination that the writers may be heading towards this message about shaadi not being the solution to everything. #kyun jhatpat shaadi I loved how Abir knew that Mishti was his key to getting another chance from BP. If he can atleast talk and apologise to Mishti, then she will be able to help him cool down BP's anger and pain. 👍🏼

Abir is on a roll with all the shots being fired. Bang on target👏❤️

Sums it up,  I like the way he giving subtle shots to his family,  much much needed !

2. Mishti has lost all the hope but definitely not all the love,  she wants to do something for the family and she feels shaadi can help her do so smiley36 Which is why I feel the rush rush of the functions,  mishti is not going to change her stand that easily now , its definitely not her stubbornness but its the hurt that is speaking up for her smiley9smiley9 her sentence that she won't break nannu's trust was because she knows it is a difficult to gather the broken peices of the heart when someone breaks the trust 

I completely understand Mishti's dilemma. I sympathise with her, she's gone through so much trouble and pain whilst holding strength to fight for love whilst Abir not only ignored bu disrespected her😒She has always felt indepted to her adoptive Mah fam, and now regrets the nishmish attack that she hid from them and hence surrended to BP's parenting. She's going to be a tough nut to crack, but Abir knows exactly how to win her over, no matter how much she tries, Mishti cannot deny that she still longs for his pyar❤️

3. Kuhu thought process is similar to mine smiley37smiley37 confused confused confused , don't know what is going to happen but all she knows is that this shaadi is a disaster and abir definitely deserves a second chance and that's why she is helping him without getting into who is right and who is wrong blame games .

🤣🤣 No objections here. Poor Kuhu trying to handle everyone sanely in this insane chaotic family drama. I really hope she does support Abir in his endeavour to stop this one-sided love shaadi, even though she truly worries to break/hurt Nanchak's heart.🤗

4. Nannu's insecurities have tried to shape up his thought process , no denying in his mind he started  comparing himself with abir ( I mean why not abir is the benchmark of a true man right smiley2 ) .....one should definitely compare himself with abir to see where they stand in life smiley36 he was worried for mishti because he knows everytine he meets abir it's not a good experience, in his mind it's all abir ki wajah se ...smiley37smiley37 chalo show mein kunal ka " mishti ki wajah se "  ko koi balance karne aaya ....nannu questioning himself , doubting,  seeing the other side is all very natural coupled up with his own insecurities and anxieties....one thing to note here is he didn't stop mishti from doing anything , but he is questioning himself.... he needs to see the other side of abir ASAP ....let's see mishti's happiness or his one sided feelings , whom he will prioritize with....its not going to be easy for abir to convince BP , nannu will the ve the connecting link,  but whether it's on positive or negative lines let's see ...

Indeed he is confused, insecure and worried. Infact, his shots to Abir were practical and understandable. He's only heard of Abir's pyar from Mishti, he has never seen it live so I don't blame him completely. But his determination to not let Abir win and blaming Abir is becoming a little troublesome. I don't want him to become possessive of Mishti and shift to the negative side🤔 Come on Nish, stick to BP's values and be the nice friend you are and understand mishbir🤗

4.  Never enjoyed watching kunal in any episode the way I did today smiley36 Kuhu elbowing his nose was smiley37smiley37 in the midst of everything we are forgetting that their divorce date is  coming closer,  and if mishbir dosent happen then somewhere kuku will break too , so mishbir has to happppeennnnn.....anyways did you all see the pride kunal had on his face when abir said that kuhu you are better than the best smiley9smiley9smiley9

❤️😆🤣Honestly these two caricatures are my new fav! I'm so glad we're finally seeing the naughty, cheeky and fun side of Kunal = a true Nanko😛 Kunal's sarcasm and attitude is so entertaining and hilarious😃 Happy to see Ritvik getting light-hearted dialogues and scenes again👍🏼

Did you notice the regret on Kunal's face upon looking at his shaadi ka photo with Kuhu? He doesn't want to let her go, but doesn't understand his feelings. Another RV gadheda😆

5. And the last card of the game was played by benba , i still didn't understand how can she file a case against parul smiley37smiley37 I mean I dont know lets forget that the fraud track itself was so illogical....

Oh god let's not get into logic at all. Just leave it out of the window😆 How did Meenu think that sending Parul to jail, will gain her sympathy back? What did she think RV fam would do...grovel at her feet for being mahaan?

She is rubbing salt in the wounds, She is adding oil to Abir's fire😆👏 Abir is already mad at her for burning and exchanging Mishti's letter, then manipulating Kunal to 'kill' Nishant and ofcourse blackmailing him to sacrifice his love...What world is Meenu living in? Why would Abir fall into her trap again? Loved Shah's expressions in the precap🤣"you've got to be kidding me"

6. Meenu all set to bring the gaay bahu smiley36 Abir you first go and stop MishNish shaadi , gaay bahu can wait and parul can spend a night in jail ....you did a lot for her and this much she can do for you smiley36smiley36....set your priorities well smiley44 just joking I know hw is going to first sort out parul issue because 

And that's why he deserves all the love and respect from us  smiley27smiley27smiley27

wah wah kya line maara hai guruji👏Abir honestly is one of a kind (heera), who doesn't hesitate to accept his mistakes, has no ego and would never hurt a soul for his own gain🤗

I'm super excited for all the drama, laughter, sentiments and love/angst👍🏼👏🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Beautiful highlights guruji👍🏼👏❤️ Comments in blue😊

I'm super excited for all the drama, laughter, sentiments and love/angst👍🏼👏🤗

You're not alone guruji. I really liked the light-heartedness today. Although it looked like a filler episode (we know tomorrow is the big dhamaka), I really enjoyed the episode today. It was fun, cute, sweet, interesting and overall entertainingsmiley4

Wooohoooooo guruji 2.0 glad to have you on the same page 🥳🥳

Oooh I love this theory Diya!smiley32 I also had an inclination that the writers may be heading towards this message about shaadi not being the solution to everything. #kyun jhatpat shaadi I loved how Abir knew that Mishti was his key to getting another chance from BP. If he can atleast talk and apologise to Mishti, then she will be able to help him cool down BP's anger and pain. smiley20

It will be interesting to see this track play out if thats where it is heading , but I think all this will happen on shaadi day only so we have to jhello a lot of things for that 😆 But if its ending on a happy note with subtle message being put out there then I don't mind 😆 I dont want to miss our the fun and entertainment in between 😎😎

I completely understand Mishti's dilemma. I sympathise with her, she's gone through so much trouble and pain whilst holding strength to fight for love whilst Abir not only ignored bu disrespected hersmiley13She has always felt indepted to her adoptive Mah fam, and now regrets the nishmish attack that she hid from them and hence surrended to BP's parenting. She's going to be a tough nut to crack, but Abir knows exactly how to win her over, no matter how much she tries, Mishti cannot deny that she still longs for his pyarsmiley27

Awwwww wonderful thought on mishti , reminded me of this shayari by abir 

Jitna tu jaaye usse dur utna vo hai tere kareeb 

Vo hi teri justjoo,  vo hi tera naseeb 

❤️

smiley37smiley37 No objections here. Poor Kuhu trying to handle everyone sanely in this insane chaotic family drama. I really hope she does support Abir in his endeavour to stop this one-sided love shaadi, even though she truly worries to break/hurt Nanchak's heart.smiley31

Kuhu is definitely the most sane here out of the lot and m actually amazed by her super balancing skills,  kuhu is thinking from all sides 👍🏼👍🏼

Indeed he is confused, insecure and worried. Infact, his shots to Abir were practical and understandable. He's only heard of Abir's pyar from Mishti, he has never seen it live so I don't blame him completely. But his determination to not let Abir win and blaming Abir is becoming a little troublesome. I don't want him to become possessive of Mishti and shift to the negative sidesmiley24 Come on Nish, stick to BP's values and be the nice friend you are and understand mishbirsmiley31

That winning line can be interpreted in many ways , from where I see it , it was more like this time he will not let abir hurt mishti and he will not let him win there , let's see till now he has shown no signs of turning into an evil , he is just dealing with his own thought process only,  I really don't want him to turn negative , his situation his very much similar to BP who is not able to see the other side and just has made a mindset that abir is not good for mishti that's all 🤔 Nishant is smart , want him to use that smartness in a wise way...Baaki let's see 

smiley27smiley36smiley37Honestly these two caricatures are my new fav! I'm so glad we're finally seeing the naughty, cheeky and fun side of Kunal = a true Nankosmiley17 Kunal's sarcasm and attitude is so entertaining and hilarioussmiley4 Happy to see Ritvik getting light-hearted dialogues and scenes againsmiley20

Really yaar ritvik is doing a fine job,  he deserves more light hearted fun scenes ❤️

Did you notice the regret on Kunal's face upon looking at his shaadi ka photo with Kuhu? He doesn't want to let her go, but doesn't understand his feelings. Another RV gadhedasmiley36smiley44

Hahahaha😆 Yes I did that too , RV bros have bad timings that's all I can say 🤣

Oh god let's not get into logic at all. Just leave it out of the windowsmiley36smiley44 How did Meenu think that sending Parul to jail, will gain her sympathy back? What did she think RV fam would do...grovel at her feet for being mahaan?smiley44

I thought meenu is more intelligent than this , but leave it 🤣

She is rubbing salt in the wounds, She is adding oil to Abir's firesmiley36smiley32 Abir is already mad at her for burning and exchanging Mishti's letter, then manipulating Kunal to 'kill' Nishant and ofcourse blackmailing him to sacrifice his love...What world is Meenu living in? Why would Abir fall into her trap again? Loved Shah's expressions in the precapsmiley37"you've got to be kidding me"smiley44

No comments for my sasuma 🤣

wah wah kya line maara hai gurujismiley32smiley42Abir honestly is one of a kind (heera), who doesn't hesitate to accept his mistakes, has no ego and would never hurt a soul for his own gainsmiley31

Words , he is heera in a true sense ❤️

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the thread Suta...😊😊

Drfb thumbnail

Thank you for the updates Naina... Your hashtags are bang on..👌👌

Drfb thumbnail

Thank you Uru for the highlights... Absolutely loved what you wrote today.  Still waiting for the episode to be aired on TV but after reading the updates I also felt like what you mentioned with regards to Abir and his thought process in getting things sorted with Mishti ...

Also the last few lines in bold..👏👏. so true..👌👌This is what makes us love Abir no matter what...😍😍

Jayati321 thumbnail

Just watched the episode . For a change i liked it.😆 Don't know how to put it in words,but i liked all the characters today.Thank God they all were behaving themselves today. I really liked the Abir-Kuhu-Kunal scene.

Nishant anxiety issue always gives me negative vibes. 

But Abir....what can i say about him? I loved the way he asked Naanu aap ki beti kahan hei😆So this is his plan to patao Mishti first. If he gets Mishti all his problems will be solved. BP will be convinced easily and he will make Nishant his friend. Waah kya baat hei Abir  👏😆sab kuch itna easy hota life mei toh problem hi kahan hoti.GadhedoIt was kiddish,but nice.😆

Best of luck to the morning viewers.May God give you strength to tolerate BB's chillam chilli.😃

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Woah Uru...I have exact the same feeling after watching today's episode.I liked the episode and i agree with each and every sentence of yours.😃