Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ummmm not really sure what to write about today's episode 😳

The things that I liked... 

Nannu being insecure about Abir and doubting Mishti #SomeProgressBesidesBoringWeAreBestFriends

Kuhu punching Kunal in the nose #ThatWasFunny 😆

Mishti oscillating between not wanting to meet Abir and being curious about why he wanted to meet... #DilHaiKayMantaNahin

I guess Abir still had a chance with Mishti... but by not being able to show up to meet her, now even that chance is gone. Mishti is now not going to give any bhaav to Abir #0LivesLeft ... more uphill task for him! #WhatsNew 

Writers are failing big time to give any voice to Abir's real feelings... it's a real struggle for us viewers that doesn't seem to end. #SuperFrustrated

BB continues with her mind-numbing planning plotting... keeping Abir busy in bizzare issues to distract him from pursuing Mishti! 

I feel the show is about how well Abir can play #Whack-A-Mole 

Related image

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Next morning at RV house. Kuhu comes there and tries to drags Mishti along with her. But Varsha stops her to start sangeet preparation #JhatPatShaadi #WhatsThehurry 

at RV house, Abhir wakes kunal and tries to get him along soon. #ASpecialShoutOutToKunal’sPajamas 

Mishti placating Jas who is not enthusiastic about the dance plans, convinces her finally with Nannu’s help.

at RV house, Abhir is eager to get going, Naanu comes there and Abhir asks him about BB - Khufiya we yaad aaya - aapki beti kahan hein.. 😄

Naanu is in no mood to talk to BB, but Nidhi comes there supporting BB, calls Parul Paraya #NewDramebaaz #AbIseKyaHuva

Someone at the door, and Nidhi looks shocked opening.

Nannu wants to join Mishti and kuhu on shoppin, but kuhu manages to get her way and take just Mishti along. Nannu is a bit puzzled about Kuhu’s actions, and back on his Abhir ki wajah se rant. #BBKaBhoot

What is wrong with Mishti’s BFF? He’s Turning creepy by day 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhir and kunal on their way out and see police entering RV house and shocked,.

at the market, kuhu is waiting for Abhir. Mishti is suspicious and kuhu tries to make up a story. The tea stall owner brings chai and chips that Abhir had pre-ordered and Mishti figures out its Abhir’s plan.  #KyaPlanningHein #ShouldveUsedItToHaveAConversation

Mishti questions Kuhu’s actions and kuhu explains her position. Mishti starts to leave, but then turns around. Mishti claims she wants to close the chapter with Abhir, but is also pulled into old memories.. As kuhu said #Enough

At RV house, the police say they are here to arrest Parul. Abhir tries to stop them, and even claims to be Parul’s son, but the warrant is already out arresting Parul for fraud and bigamy. Abhir right away figures out it is all BB’s plan. BB comes there, head high claiming her actions are right.

precap - Mishti is done waiting. BB’s newest blackmail. Abhir has to marry girl of her choice by evening or Parul will stay in jail. #IsThisBBRaj #WhereIsTheLawAndOrder #Drama #Unrealistic #TooMuchStretching #99%Spandex

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Bb ka boot chad Gaya.. 🙄

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Nannu being insecure about Abir and doubting Mishti #SomeProgressBesidesBoringFriendShip

Mishti oscillating between not wanting to meet Abir and being curious about why he wanted to meet... #DilHaiKayMantaNahin

I guess Abir still had a chance with Mishti... but by not being able to show up to meet her, now even that chance is gone. Mishti is now not going to give any bhaav to Abir #0LivesLeft ... more uphill task for him! #WhatsNew 

Writers are failing big time to give any voice to Abir's real feelings... it's a real struggle for us viewers that doesn't seem to end. #SuperFrustrated

BB continues with her mind-numbing planning plotting... keeping Abir busy in bizzare issues to distract him from pursuing Mishti! 

I feel the show is about how well Abir plays #Whack-A-Mole 

Related image

Looks like a skip worthy episode. Chalo I’ll sleep a bit early today atleast 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ye lo precap. Wohi hua jiska far tha. Abir couldn’t make it to meet Mish 🤦‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7UhFvNBN2P/

Ha that was bound to happen🤔

So today's epi seems like a filler for tomorrow's explosive drama at rv house😵

Poor mishti has had enough of building hopes and waiting😒

With this new drama, I hope KUNAL will be able to clear the misunderstanding by telling Kuhu n Mishti about Parul's police arrest.

Come on Nanko step up👍🏼

Thanks for the updates Naina🤗

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I had a feeling Nishant was going to turn jealous and possessive. His jealousy I don’t blame him who wouldn’t be jealous of Abir?🤗  Plus he knows Misti is not over Abir yet. But I hope he doesn’t turn into creepy and negative. 

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Nannu being insecure about Abir and doubting Mishti #SomeProgressBesidesBoringWeAreBestFriends

I feel the show is about how well Abir plays #Whack-A-Mole 

Related image

thanks Pali 😆 aaram se dekhoongi episode ko.. from your review seems , as usual #notsointerestingEpisode 

Why do I feel, Mishti will come and save Parul since she knows the whole truth?

Originally posted by: kin8

I had a feeling Nishant was going to turn jealous and possessive. His jealousy I don’t blame him who wouldn’t be jealous of Abir?🤗  Plus he knows Misti is not over Abir yet. But I hope he doesn’t turn into creepy and negative. 

I think he is getting insecure