ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 15 Jan 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by reeyacute

Nannu will turn negative n ho6in hands with dragon for second  round of mishbir separation 

This sounds interesting. Possibility hei.

Anywz we will not get rid off BB so easily.She will not let go a single chance to separate MishBir. In this process she might join hands with Nannu. It all depends upon the writer.

Originally posted by Jayati321

Woah Uru...I have exact the same feeling after watching today's episode.I liked the episode and i agree with each and every sentence of yours.😃

Great to know we are on the same page today 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by Jayati321

Bold- You liked that Pali....😲 I didn't like it. Insecurity ,what for? Nishant is the only one who is fully aware of Mishti's mental condition. Phir bhi insecurity.

You are right. Makers are gonna torture us with every single shaadi rituals.Till the last moment we won't be able to know who is gonna marry. MishBir ya NishMish.😡

Jayu I liked it... at least that will get Nannu off his high-horse of I am the best friend, I will protect Mishti and put him into the real world where there are other emotions than just being a best friend.

Also, people who think Nish is the best candidate for Mish will get some reality check 😉

Plus I am kind of bored of one dimensional Nish character... this will add some color to his personality 😆

See, win win for all 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago