Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Maybe mute or blacklist it?

No I didn't and I don't even want to now. They really should have cast someone else as Minnie rather than keeping Ash on. She just does not gel with Neil. I haven't seen his acting so I can't vouch for that nor his character, but just in terms of looks, they're so off.

He really looks mid 30s or so but the texts he gets for his character are just too shallow to make an impact i guess (I don't watch regularly but peeked in a few times and thought of it as a completely different show). I don't think he does a bad job though. 

For Ashnoor, to me she is a fine actor of her age but this role is just not a good fit, she does not have the life experience or maturity to pull it off yet. It's a shame they didn't let her just play her teenie self for now. 

_Reka_ thumbnail

A new #AskAni session will be happening live in an hour. Be sure to send in your questions using the hashtag AskAni.

https://twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1217000441399013376?s=19

#askGurToAskAni lol 😂😂👍 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did you read AD’s recent interview, Gur? He talks about the unexpected exit from PB. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Did you read AD’s recent interview, Gur? He talks about the unexpected exit from PB. 

No I didn't. Is it posted here on the forum?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

#askGurToAskAni lol 😂😂👍 

Lmao 😂😂

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No I didn't. Is it posted here on the forum?

Yeah I posted it.

Here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5142044

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gur.. Nice to c u back here... U were on a roll today on Twitter... 

Back to the current discussions well I have nothing to say as much because I am completely off from this shit... They ruined Hanita for this.... They could have easily carried on with them but naa... Anyways it's all done and dusted... I have been also of the same opinion that AK lacks acting skills now... It's totally exposed... When she had AD and PS they used to easily take her with them and that showed so good on screen but here she is lost... 

I have seen SRJ work .. He is a fine actor but here he is completely off.. Though his scenes with Arya are neat but they give me deja vu feeling of HS and Mini... I refer this as my insta too shows the clips and it's really weird... Anyways good luck girl.... 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Gur.. Nice to c u back here... U were on a roll today on Twitter... 

Back to the current discussions well I have nothing to say as much because I am completely off from this shit... They ruined Hanita for this.... They could have easily carried on with them but naa... Anyways it's all done and dusted... I have been also of the same opinion that AK lacks acting skills now... It's totally exposed... When she had AD and PS they used to easily take her with them and that showed so good on screen but here she is lost... 

I have seen SRJ work .. He is a fine actor but here he is completely off.. Though his scenes with Arya are neat but they give me deja vu feeling of HS and Mini... I refer this as my insta too shows the clips and it's really weird... Anyways good luck girl....

Haha, it's good to be back!

Loll, the timing was just right for it. Things have mostly settled down here, and figured I should check up on you all and see what's going on.

She just wasn't ready. Ashnoor is a good actress but she is nowhere near on the same level as Aniruddh or Paridhi. They both have carried shows for years. Aniruddh with multiple, while Paridhi had Jodha. What has Ashnoor done? A few child actor roles? They're nowhere near in the same capacity as being the main lead. No matter how much the PH thinks otherwise, she isn't that phenomenal on her own. There is A LOT that she still needs to learn and the role she has right now isn't appropriate for her learning.

As for Neil, I guess it's nice that Arya has someone to look up to now, but I'm not interested in seeing a repeat of HS & Minnie. I can just go back and watch their former clips for that.

_Reka_ thumbnail

Thank you so much Reka! And very happy new year to you too!! 🤗

I'm in the capital city, Madrid! 😃

Well that's a place i haven't been to, I just heard some good stuff about it, but beinh sort of in the middle it's also a great starting point if you'd want to move around a bit in your spare time 😉

_Reka_ thumbnail

As for Neil, I guess it's nice that Arya has someone to look up to now, but I'm not interested in seeing a repeat of HS & Minnie. I can just go back and watch their former clips for that.

The whole season 2 is just a toned down reboot i guess. Arya is just a lot easier to handle than Minnie so there less potential for Neil's character i guess.