Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Even though Mickey was older than Minnie, they both still worked really well in terms of looks and character.

Especially while Mickey was his chirpy college student self. As he was made to act older 'a la Nirmal baba lol it also became a bit off. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Reka_

Well that's a place i haven't been to, I just heard some good stuff about it, but beinh sort of in the middle it's also a great starting point if you'd want to move around a bit in your spare time 😉

Haha, that is true! Have been meaning to conjure up a list of places to visit but just haven't gotten the time yet. Hopefully this weekend I would!

Which areas of Spain have you visited?

asmaanixx thumbnail

The whole season 2 is just a toned down reboot i guess. Arya is just a lot easier to handle than Minnie so there less potential for Neil's character i guess. 

It being a toned down reboot doesn't do the original story justice in any shape or format. The original story worked so well because it was compelling and it didn't really hold back. (That is until we got closer and closer to the leap.) But otherwise it did wonders and gripped so many people because it was just that good. Sure, a lot of the material wasn't original, but it was the execution and the portrayal that won us over.

What's even the point of creating a pale imitation? They might as well have kept the original and garnered even more fans.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Especially while Mickey was his chirpy college student self. As he was made to act older 'a la Nirmal baba lol it also became a bit off. 

There were some moments where Mickey's maturity was appreciated, but it became a little too much when he was in that Saint mode 24/7. There were many situations where it would have made sense for Minnie to approach HS, and gain a more balanced viewpoint. Instead, they sent her to Mickey who was still figuring a lot of shit out for himself.

_Reka_ thumbnail

Haha, that is true! Have been meaning to conjure up a list of places to visit but just haven't gotten the time yet. Hopefully this weekend I would!

Which areas of Spain have you visited?

Sadly just the Southeast 😁. I'd definitely do Bilbao and Barcelona. Also Sevilla, Valencia, Cádiz, Santiago, Toledo.... Granada is very beautiful but you really have to pre-plan it otherwise you won't get anywhere near the palace... And A Coruña too. But the cities on the  Atlantic side are colder (so more enjoyable) in the late spring/early summer so I would visit them later on. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Also.. Neil can’t act. I saw that dhulayi promo. Kitni over acting baba. Kitni overacting. 

And Ashnoor’s bad acting is quite visible too. Her weaknesses are very much highlighted in season 2. 

Overall well done KK. You deserve this shit. 

Same thoughts...KK and these sub standard acting & story  deserve each other🤣

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Right? It’s like this is some other show altogether. I cant even. Going by some posts now its became a love story apparently 🙄. 

Also, happened to watch some clips of that Neil-Mini dance... ewww cringefest. Like I am not even gonna comment on the age gap, but there is zero chemistry and he looks too old in front of her.  🤢

I can't even stand a clip of the show anymore!!itne drastic changes in both our perception and the show of course 

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Autumn!!! 🤗smiley31smiley31

I'm in Spain right now! 😃

Things got really busy when I landed here, especially with finding a place to live. But now that I have an apartment, I feel like I can breathe easily. :D

Finally found the time to check in on here to see what's up. Not gonna lie, I was a bit shocked to see how different the forum is. It feels totally different to what we used to have.

I'm still trying to settle into my school schedule, but I should be more regular on here than I used to. How has everything been with you all? :D

Hey Gur!!!how is Spain?? Spain only reminds me of Zindagi na milegi dobara 

The forum is practically unrecognizable, miss all of you here, I drop by sometimes to check if some of the old members have posted anything but that's it!!

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Yeahh, whatever he didn't answer, I'll ask for the next #askani. 😆

I bet you will 😆

_Reka_ thumbnail

There were some moments where Mickey's maturity was appreciated, but it became a little too much when he was in that Saint mode 24/7. There were many situations where it would have made sense for Minnie to approach HS, and gain a more balanced viewpoint. Instead, they sent her to Mickey who was still figuring a lot of shit out for himself.

What I meant is less of his acquired maturity & some of the texts they gave him and more of how he actually played that character btw.... He could have kept it much more simple in the eblnd acting wise.