#AskAni - January 14th, 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

YUPPP. Never expected this much crapfest from KK. 

I did realize that Ashnoor is a very limited actor in this season too. It’s more visible now because she’s supposed to carry everything on her own and doesn’t have a support from the co-actors like before. 

HS-Babes toh KK ke dushman the, why would they have a story for them. 🙄 .. Sirf Mini bitiya ki padi hai inko, but sadly not making any impact. The TRPs have gone down and it used to be in top 5 in UK but not anymore. Well KK deserves this 🤣

KK so deserves it. First use popular actors like PS and AD to make the show grab eyeballs and then axe them. Wah. Ab bhugto. Even Krishna can’t seem to save it. 🤣

YUPPP. Never expected this much crapfest from KK. 

I did realize that Ashnoor is a very limited actor in this season too. It’s more visible now because she’s supposed to carry everything on her own and doesn’t have a support from the co-actors like before. 

HS-Babes toh KK ke dushman the, why would they have a story for them. 🙄 .. Sirf Mini bitiya ki padi hai inko, but sadly not making any impact. The TRPs have gone down and it used to be in top 5 in UK but not anymore. Well KK deserves this 🤣

Ashnoor was fantastic because she had powerful actors like Paridhi and Aniruddh by her side. She had a lot to work with and was able to learn a lot from them too. Unfortunately, applying a shit load of make up, and wearing fancy dresses doesn't make one into an actress. I don't know if the material she's being given is just bad but this sucks for her.

Not many people get the opportunity to carry a show at such a young age, and there's a good reason why. Take Stranger Things for example. That show as a huge ensemble and a large portion of it rested on the shoulders of child actors. However, there was a lot of heavy lifting being done by the adults as well. It's the same thing for Patiala Babes. Ashnoor is really good, but only in the parameters her character was tied into initially. When they forcibly tried to make her go beyond that, it's when they faltered because she simply doesn't have the knowledge, nor experience of being in her twenties.

Yes, Aniruddh isn't in his late thirties either, but he has lived a life much longer than Ash which has given him grounds to build the foundation for HS.

Oh well, KK won't see their failure since their gigantic egos won't let them. But this season was doomed to fail since their horrible mistreatment of Paridhi and Aniruddh.

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

No you aren’t alone. 

Regular fan is fine but he is the hardcore fan.  Can’t stand that. 😆 

Loll, even regular fans boggle my mind.

It still comes on my Insta explore, don’t know how to take it off 🙄. 

She literally looks like a child in front of him. Even if the characters are supposed to be in their 20s, it doesn’t look it. Did you see him picking her up in his arms scene? Omgg gave me HS picking up Mini in his arms flashback, so creepy 😬 ...

Maybe mute or blacklist it?

No I didn't and I don't even want to now. They really should have cast someone else as Minnie rather than keeping Ash on. She just does not gel with Neil. I haven't seen his acting so I can't vouch for that nor his character, but just in terms of looks, they're so off.

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Maybe mute or blacklist it?

No I didn't and I don't even want to now. They really should have cast someone else as Minnie rather than keeping Ash on. She just does not gel with Neil. I haven't seen his acting so I can't vouch for that nor his character, but just in terms of looks, they're so off.

They should have casted someone older as Mini if they wanted SRJ as a ML. Or they could have casted someone younger as a ML so that they could gel with Ash. Yeah they look totally off. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

No you aren’t alone. 

Regular fan is fine but he is the hardcore fan.  Can’t stand that. 😆 

Count me in... First time i saw SK I didn't even know who he was but just thought who's this obnoxious guy lol 🤣😅 but for some fans maybe it's about the action/cop stuff he did... 

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Loll, even regular fans boggle my mind.

Same. I didn’t know he was a Salman Khan fan. Eeeksss 🤢

KK so deserves it. First use popular actors like PS and AD to make the show grab eyeballs and then axe them. Wah. Ab bhugto. Even Krishna can’t seem to save it. 🤣

They totally deserve it. Itna accha they could have taken the story forward with the focus on HS-Babita. So much potential lost. 

They should have casted someone older as Mini if they wanted SRJ as a ML. Or they could have casted someone younger as a ML so that they could gel with Ash. Yeah they look totally off. 

Even though Mickey was older than Minnie, they both still worked really well in terms of looks and character.

They totally deserve it. Itna accha they could have taken the story forward with the focus on HS-Babita. So much potential lost. 

SO MUCH!

They could have gone multiple seasons with Hanita alone. But naa ji naa, inhe toh apni pyaari Minnie ke upar show banana tha. Ab aur banao.