Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Autumn!!! 🤗smiley31smiley31

I'm in Spain right now! 😃

Things got really busy when I landed here, especially with finding a place to live. But now that I have an apartment, I feel like I can breathe easily. :D

Finally found the time to check in on here to see what's up. Not gonna lie, I was a bit shocked to see how different the forum is. It feels totally different to what we used to have.

I'm still trying to settle into my school schedule, but I should be more regular on here than I used to. How has everything been with you all? :D

Hey good to see you here Gur. 

Congrats for the move and good luck with everything. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Kudos to you for even watching the clips. I just saw the photos and I cringed so hard. She looks like a child in front of him and it's really all sorts of creepiness seeing them together like that. If we're talking solely on characters then it might've worked, but the fact that it's being played a fifteen/sixteen year old... no.

Forget her age. But she is not at all convincing. Ashnoor as 23 years old is quite bad at acting. She makes weird faces. They give her hair styles and adult dresses to look the part but naah, not working. Total letdown.

It’s like she ruined her own glory of acting so fine as Mini. 

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Autumn!!! 🤗smiley31smiley31

I'm in Spain right now! 😃

Things got really busy when I landed here, especially with finding a place to live. But now that I have an apartment, I feel like I can breathe easily. :D

Finally found the time to check in on here to see what's up. Not gonna lie, I was a bit shocked to see how different the forum is. It feels totally different to what we used to have.

I'm still trying to settle into my school schedule, but I should be more regular on here than I used to. How has everything been with you all? :D

Nice to hear you're settling in. If you don't mind saying, where are you in Spain? Im peeking in every once in a while but there's not much discussion going on lately. 

Happy new year BTW 🎉🎊

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

GURRR, hope you are having fun in Spain 🤗... completely understand with moving into a new place, settling into a new place you must be busy. 

Everything going well. I am barely in this forum. I check sometimes to see if old members have posted 😳.

Ahh tell me about it, it’s like not the same forum 🤔. Old members are barley here so it feels so weird here. 

Spain has been good so far. With the whole adjusting, didn't really get a lot of time to have fun. But now I will! 😃

Yeahh, I was going back a few pages and barely anyone was here. I suppose this was bound to happen considering the way we were treated by KK.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Hey good to see you here Gur. 

Congrats for the move and good luck with everything. 

Thank you! It was really nice to see you here too! 🤗

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kahe ka gripping. Next phase bol rahe the. LOL. Next phase is Mini’s love ishtory. Where Mini can’t even act. And looks even more childish than she did in season 1. Ashnoor is coming across as very limited actor. She shined in Season 1 coz she had perfect costars and she had that powerful role of a daughter pulling out her Mother from failed marriage. She had scenes where she can make impact. Here in S2, she looks anything but sincere. 

And for all the praises that I read for SRJ, he is pretty bad too. Not at all worthy of praise I came across. 

HS and Babes ko simple conversation bhi nahi de sakte... coz it’s not a love story 

Par Mini bitiya ka dance sequence in “Not a love story” 🤣 Hypocrite KK. 

YUPPP. Never expected this much crapfest from KK. 

I did realize that Ashnoor is a very limited actor in this season too. It’s more visible now because she’s supposed to carry everything on her own and doesn’t have a support from the co-actors like before. 

HS-Babes toh KK ke dushman the, why would they have a story for them. 🙄 .. Sirf Mini bitiya ki padi hai inko, but sadly not making any impact. The TRPs have gone down and it used to be in top 5 in UK but not anymore. Well KK deserves this 🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail

Forget her age. But she is not at all convincing. Ashnoor as 23 years old is quite bad at acting. She makes weird faces. They give her hair styles and adult dresses to look the part but naah, not working. Total letdown.

It’s like she ruined her own glory of acting so fine as Mini. 

I figured. The pics alone were enough to give me a sense of what was going on. It's laughable and a bit sad really. We know what she's capable and to see her floundering around like this is... 😬

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

Nice to hear you're settling in. If you don't mind saying, where are you in Spain? Im peeking in every once in a while but there's not much discussion going on lately. 

Happy new year BTW 🎉🎊

Thank you so much Reka! And very happy new year to you too!! 🤗

I'm in the capital city, Madrid! 😃

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

OMG, and here I thought I was the only one who felt this way. 😲

No you aren’t alone. 

Regular fan is fine but he is the hardcore fan.  Can’t stand that. 😆 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kudos to you for even watching the clips. I just saw the photos and I cringed so hard. She looks like a child in front of him and it's really all sorts of creepiness seeing them together like that. If we're talking solely on characters then it might've worked, but the fact that it's being played a fifteen/sixteen year old... no.

It still comes on my Insta explore, don’t know how to take it off 🙄. 

She literally looks like a child in front of him. Even if the characters are supposed to be in their 20s, it doesn’t look it. Did you see him picking her up in his arms scene? Omgg gave me HS picking up Mini in his arms flashback, so creepy 😬 ...