Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

This is not Pb anymore so why should he even 🤣

Right? It’s like this is some other show altogether. I cant even. Going by some posts now its became a love story apparently 🙄. 

Also, happened to watch some clips of that Neil-Mini dance... ewww cringefest. Like I am not even gonna comment on the age gap, but there is zero chemistry and he looks too old in front of her.  🤢

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Also.. Neil can’t act. I saw that dhulayi promo. Kitni over acting baba. Kitni overacting. 

And Ashnoor’s bad acting is quite visible too. Her weaknesses are very much highlighted in season 2. 

Overall well done KK. You deserve this shit. 

The show is total crapfest and cringy. It’s like it’s a completely different show, not PB we watched. 

The story sucks. The chemistry sucks. Age gap is so so visible. Acting has gone down. Like this is why they killed Hanita? Seriously for this? Gripping storyline, my foot LMAOO 🤣

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

The show is total crapfest and cringy. It’s like it’s a completely different show, not PB we watched. 

The story sucks. The chemistry sucks. Age gap is so so visible. Acting has gone down. Like this is why they killed Hanita? Seriously for this? Gripping storyline, my foot LMAOO 🤣

Kahe ka gripping. Next phase bol rahe the. LOL. Next phase is Mini’s love ishtory. Where Mini can’t even act. And looks even more childish than she did in season 1. Ashnoor is coming across as very limited actor. She shined in Season 1 coz she had perfect costars and she had that powerful role of a daughter pulling out her Mother from failed marriage. She had scenes where she can make impact. Here in S2, she looks anything but sincere. 

And for all the praises that I read for SRJ, he is pretty bad too. Not at all worthy of praise I came across. 

HS and Babes ko simple conversation bhi nahi de sakte... coz it’s not a love story 

Par Mini bitiya ka dance sequence in “Not a love story” 🤣 Hypocrite KK. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

GURRRR, where have you been? You back 🤗

Autumn!!! 🤗smiley31smiley31

I'm in Spain right now! 😃

Things got really busy when I landed here, especially with finding a place to live. But now that I have an apartment, I feel like I can breathe easily. :D

Finally found the time to check in on here to see what's up. Not gonna lie, I was a bit shocked to see how different the forum is. It feels totally different to what we used to have.

I'm still trying to settle into my school schedule, but I should be more regular on here than I used to. How has everything been with you all? :D

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

All I see are Gur’s questions 🤣

Someone asked if he’s coming back to PB. He said No 😆

LMAO, I went all out on it cuz I didn't know if I would get another chance. 🤣

LOLL, yeahh, I saw. Who even wants him back? If he even ever were to come back as HS, Idk how he would fit in with whatever it is they're currently trying to show.

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

But he answered quite a few😳😆

Yeahh, whatever he didn't answer, I'll ask for the next #askani. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Someone ask him — why Salman Khan fan? That’s disappointing and kinda makes me not like him. 

OMG, and here I thought I was the only one who felt this way. 😲

asmaanixx thumbnail

Right? It’s like this is some other show altogether. I cant even. Going by some posts now its became a love story apparently 🙄. 

Also, happened to watch some clips of that Neil-Mini dance... ewww cringefest. Like I am not even gonna comment on the age gap, but there is zero chemistry and he looks too old in front of her.  🤢

Kudos to you for even watching the clips. I just saw the photos and I cringed so hard. She looks like a child in front of him and it's really all sorts of creepiness seeing them together like that. If we're talking solely on characters then it might've worked, but the fact that it's being played a fifteen/sixteen year old... no.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Kahe ka gripping. Next phase bol rahe the. LOL. Next phase is Mini’s love ishtory. Where Mini can’t even act. And looks even more childish than she did in season 1. Ashnoor is coming across as very limited actor. She shined in Season 1 coz she had perfect costars and she had that powerful role of a daughter pulling out her Mother from failed marriage. She had scenes where she can make impact. Here in S2, she looks anything but sincere. 

And for all the praises that I read for SRJ, he is pretty bad too. Not at all worthy of praise I came across. 

HS and Babes ko simple conversation bhi nahi de sakte... coz it’s not a love story 

Par Mini bitiya ka dance sequence in “Not a love story” 🤣 Hypocrite KK.

LOLL, so agar beti kare toh phir shabaashi, par agar maa kare toh phir hai tauba? Wah re KK, dekh liya tera favoritism. Agar isse empowerment kehte hai toh phir mujhse door hi rakho.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Autumn!!! 🤗smiley31smiley31

I'm in Spain right now! 😃

Things got really busy when I landed here, especially with finding a place to live. But now that I have an apartment, I feel like I can breathe easily. :D

Finally found the time to check in on here to see what's up. Not gonna lie, I was a bit shocked to see how different the forum is. It feels totally different to what we used to have.

I'm still trying to settle into my school schedule, but I should be more regular on here than I used to. How has everything been with you all? :D

GURRR, hope you are having fun in Spain 🤗... completely understand with moving into a new place, settling into a new place you must be busy. 

Everything going well. I am barely in this forum. I check sometimes to see if old members have posted 😳.

Ahh tell me about it, it’s like not the same forum 🤔. Old members are barley here so it feels so weird here.