MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Join us in our Maya b**chng🤗😆

im here for that lol.. im sooo not into maya's past anymore.. bcz now im like WHATEVER.. u killed someone.. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He isn't going to find out so soon. He will help her in good faith and when he starts suspecting him, Maya will eliminate him too. Her priority is clear. MJ will die in the end. 

Imagine if Maya tells him her side of story, Rudra helps her and doesn't realise that Rishi died becuase of Maya until that's the last thing MJ tells him before dieing?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

im here for that lol.. im sooo not into maya's past anymore.. bcz now im like WHATEVER.. u killed someone.. 

And she has the audacity to collect the souvenirs, forget everything else, she nicked the bracelet he got for her

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

"Tell your friend that in his death, a part of you dies and goes with him. Wherever he goes, you also go. He will not be alone." -  Jiddu Krishnamurti

Guys, I cried like a baby throughout the episode.😭Especially the part where Rishi forgives Maya (she imagines, ik)..But that's how innocent Rishi was. My heart totally broke for Rudra, MJ shifted the blame on him and he takes it and does not touch his brother. 💔

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He isn't going to find out so soon. He will help her in good faith and when he starts suspecting her, Maya will eliminate him too. Her priority is clear. MJ will die in the end. 

end is a little far away.. BH will b ruined with typical stories first .. lol

for him to suspect maya or not is not my point.. i mean to say what maya has done has no justification that MJ did bad to her so she took revenge.. no baby thats not how u do it.. u and MJ are so much same.. no difference left

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

few years back i had a friend aniket and he was found hanging on fan the day after our last exam.. We all thought he died out of pressure..but he died because his gf broke up with him..he was very attached to her and he thought it was easier to die then to live without her. He was the only child..this whole thing triggered that 

Tia sorry for ur loss baby🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

end is a little far away.. BH will b ruined with typical stories first .. lol

for him to suspect maya or not is not my point.. i mean to say what maya has done has no justification that MJ did bad to her so she took revenge.. no baby thats not how u do it.. u and MJ are so much same.. no difference left

I agree they are both cold blooded killers. And both need to meet their respective and befitting end

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

You just spoke my mind... I was about to say this.

A wedding at their home when they are mourning??

And beti ki shaadi main family hi nahi hai?? What kind of a family is this??

Waah!!! 

I noticed this yesterday only but guess I was too busy cursing Maya that I forgot to mention this. It’s so weird. She is getting engaged but who is there from her family?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pomegranate

why would the family even do that? rudra and ananya marriage is that important to them? 

Exactly and I guess in every household there is a mourning period during which they don’t celebrate any event at home.