MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Rudra saying the lines "Mera bhai nahi tha woh, baccha tha woh mera. Aur aap ne mujhse mera baccha cheen liya,meri jaan cheen li". These are the exact words used by Maya. Great sync

Seriously. It made me remember her pain and how she inflicted the same pain on another. More than MJ she broke Rudra and by the time she will understand that it will be too late. 

When Rudra said mera bacha tha woh, that moment everything stopped for me and it was so painful to hear him say that and feel the same loss of loosing a child as Anatara did. Shivin was amazing. Now Rudra is gonna carry the pain and guilt with him. Bichare ko hi ku Saara Dard de rhe he writers. 

Edited by alizia_malik - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Rudra saying the lines "Mera bhai nahi tha woh, baccha tha woh mera. Aur aap ne mujhse mera baccha cheen liya,meri jaan cheen li". These are the exact words used by Maya. Great sync

Yes that's exactly what I thought too

Great parallel

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The shot was amazing, Rishi was completely in dark and Maya had light on her face

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Kaahe acche khaase occasion ke saath uska naam le rahe ho😡(sorry of the bride's name is Maya🤣)

Congrats to the couplez and happy borthday to your mom Tiara🤗(if you see this post, sorry, IF was giving troubles in the afternoon😡)

thanks shibu..i told her and she replied thanks🤗

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Poor Rishi 😭 feeling so bad for him! A life lost for no reason. For me Maya’s reason is no reason 🤢 poor Rudra 😭 after MJ turns the blame on him he recollects the last moment with his brother and realises maybe his dad was right. That he never understood his pain when he was alive and that sucks 😭 Maya what the hell have u done? He is so broken right now. Funnily though he is going ahead with his marriage. Just saw Shivin’s insta story and he has posted a pic from haldi but guess that’s old news now. Shout out to Shivin 👏 he nailed it today! Him and Ashish both!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Without watching the episode Just by seeing this.. and reading all the comments here made my eyes moist.. 🥺

If I would be at home main phut phut kar ro leti but Idhar kaise😭 ??

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Poor Rishi 😭 feeling so bad for him! A life lost for no reason. For me Maya’s reason is no reason 🤢 poor Rudra 😭 after MJ turns the blame on him he recollects the last moment with his brother and realises maybe his dad was right. That he never understood his pain when he was alive and that sucks 😭 Maya what the hell have u done? He is so broken right now. Funnily though he is going ahead with his marriage. Just saw Shivin’s insta story and he has posted a pic from haldi but guess that’s old news now. Shout out to Shivin 👏 he nailed it today! Him and Ashish both!

They will emotionally blackmail him saying that Rishi had always wanted him tk marry Ananya and though he said bhaad mein jaaye aapki engagement, that's not he meant

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today Rudra was acting like Maya.. he did not allow Ananya to touch him 😆

And did Ananya mention that he did not cry and he is holding his pain inside.. and he will cry to Maya now..  

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Without watching the episode Just by seeing this.. and reading all the comments here made my eyes moist.. 🥺

If I would be at home main phut phut kar ro leti but Idhar kaise😭 ??

If you are sensitive, dont😊