MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

few years back i had a friend aniket and he was found hanging on fan the day after our last exam.. We all thought he died out of pressure..but he died because his gf broke up with him..he was very attached to her and he thought it was easier to die then to live without her. He was the only child..this whole thing triggered that 

Mere ghar ke pass bhi recently one boy hung himself on terrace . Everyone saying he died becoz of family pressure..  but no one knows the exact reason. Case is still going on. He was just a small boy, youngest in his family who just finished his college.. 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I know Rishi never meant that but is Rudra in the frame of mind to get married? And can Roys have a wedding in their home when they are mourning? Most importantly where the hell is Ananya’s family? Beti ki shaadi mein uski family hi nahi hai!

why would the family even do that? rudra and ananya marriage is that important to them? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I know Rishi never meant that but is Rudra in the frame of mind to get married? And can Roys have a wedding in their home when they are mourning? Most importantly where the hell is Ananya’s family? Beti ki shaadi mein uski family hi nahi hai!

@bold, as if CVs care

@red, woh vidoe call pe dekh lenge😎

@blue, wahin toh I can't understand! How could he get married?

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maya lost the battle.. no more sympathies for her.. had she not killed rishi, rudra cud hv teamed up with her to bring justice to her

but now.. NO

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

lmao why is this wedding happening? forget about rishi's death but seriously why? maybe my theory about brideswap will come true

It's the brideswap only, warna aur kya karenge? Becuase  the day Anaya and Rudra are married, Ananya will have a much stronger hold on Rudra, since he promised her he'll always listen to her as a good husband and Maya won't be able to control and manipulate him

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

Maya lost the battle.. no more sympathies for her.. had she not killed rishi, rudra cud hv teamed up with her to bring justice to her

but now.. NO

Join us in our Maya b**chng🤗😆

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I dont think there will be any bride swap.. in bengali weddings they come in front of the groom and see him opening the Beatle leaf.. 

I feel Rudra will marry Maya and come in his own wedding with another bride.. some twist will surely happen.

Waiting for the promo.. mostly this wont be next week since we have this new entry and all so next week is calm after and before the storm

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I dont think there will be any bride swap.. in bengali weddings they come in front of the groom and see him opening the Beatle leaf.. 

I feel Rudra will marry Maya and come in his own wedding with another bride.. some twist will surely happen.

Waiting for the promo.. mostly this wont be next week since we have this new entry and all so next week is calm after and before the storm

Apart from the Durga pooja, we never saw them follow any more bengali rituals?

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

but now.. NO

He isn't going to find out so soon. He will help her in good faith and when he starts suspecting her, Maya will eliminate him too. Her priority is clear. MJ will die in the end. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

cv's don't care about logic or wedding traditions. if they planned a brideswap, then it will happen. Creativity or sense gaya tel lene