MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

congratz for the upcoming wedding. Enjoy at fullest. Hopefully population intact rahe...maya ki krupa sem.warna returm aaye ...or abadi khatam😆

Thank you so much... ðŸ¤—

Yeah... Hopefully population intact rahe warna Maya ka kya bharosa?? Wo sanki kuch bhi kar sakti hai... ðŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The one where Shivin's hand is injured and they shot it, it's so relatable, for everyone with a sibling/bestie😭

And Rishi applying nail paint on her toe fingers😭 Rudra, you baby boy knows to respect women,😭

And I feel bad for Diya so much, coz except for Anatara, now everyone will treat her like hell! Rishi boy was so sweet to her😭 

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jayashreesbs

I haven't watched from Monday ...just reading the updates and discussions..still it disturbs toomuch even last night when I woke up in between was thinking about this story ..and Rishi's end... .....

even i didnt see it..aj wo hug tha..to socha ek bar dekhlu..bahot badi galri kr di maine...khudko punish kr diya aisa feel ho raha hai😭

Rishi's smile!! The way every family member were relishing their best moment for him was too much to take..

Rudra ko dekh kr..to aisa laga..ke wo waha gira..or main yaha (pointing at heart)

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damn, I can’t work , why did I even start watching this soap, I am always on phone refreshing this page. I need rehab 😡

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I hate MJ for blaming Rudra. Like he keeps blaming you, shut up and let him do, he wouldn't have fought you if you had tried harder to do the final rites.

How could you blame a brother? The boy just said that Rishi was his kid, aur bhaishaab is like "you killed my kid"

Mar jaa sale, I hope maya kills you😡

In this situation i am just hating maya😡she just killed the kiddo and is repeating sorry sorry again she better have a proper back story, though no back story would ever justify rishi's killing

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... ðŸ¤—

Yeah... Hopefully population intact rahe warna Maya ka kya bharosa?? Wo sanki kuch bhi kar sakti hai... ðŸ˜†

Kaahe acche khaase occasion ke saath uska naam le rahe ho😡(sorry of the bride's name is Maya🤣)

Congrats to the couplez and happy borthday to your mom Tiara🤗(if you see this post, sorry, IF was giving troubles in the afternoon😡)

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I think I need to watch some Comedy 🤦 mood bara depressing hogaya hai .

Rudra se bhi Maya ne usse uska baccha cheen liya ðŸ¥º. The reason of his smile & happiness. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

In this situation i am just hating maya😡she just killed the kiddo and is repeating sorry sorry again she better have a proper back story, though no back story would ever justify rishi's killing

Maybe we all are just depressed after the epi😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

I think I need to watch some Comedy 🤦 mood bara depressing hogaya hai .

Rudra se bhi Maya ne usse uska baccha cheen liya ðŸ¥º. The reason of his smile & happiness. 

Try the series I was talking about🤣