mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

She has received unanimous praise for the movie. All critics and reviewers have praised her acting to the fullest.

She has totally reinvented herself as Malti.I didn't see an ounce of Deepika in the role, she was just playing the character so well.

I think this is a very proud moment for Deepika fans❤️

Also, to those who are saying she is a bad actress, have you guys seen the movie? I'm sure not. She was the best thing about the movie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She deserves National Award for this movie. 👍🏼

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikafan13

I don't know about that, because we have to see other performances to judge. The year has just begun.

But I would love it if she gets National Award

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khulne do new song is out, it has many of the moments which i loved in the film. She lived the character Malti❣️Malti is my most fav DP character on par with Piku

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornWithASmirk

Khulne do new song is out, it has many of the moments which i loved in the film. She lived the character Malti❣️Malti is my most fav DP character on par with Piku

yeah I love Malti and she was phenomenal in the role.

However, her favourite performance of mine is Veronica from Cocktail...she was something else in that movie❤️ Have you seen Cocktail?

BornWithASmirk thumbnail

Yes i have seen cocktail. She makes any character so relatable ❣️ Veronica is love but Piku and Malti are my most fav as i could relate to them the most. 

I feel shakun film she might have Veronica shades

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepikafan13

Itna kuch hone ke baad woh to Milne se Raha 

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A friend of mine watched it and she said Deepika Padukone should be banned from doing movies that require immense acting talent because she can’t act to save her life!!Let her focus on playing slb glam dolls where she stands out at least looks wise.

BornWithASmirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: TuHaiKaun

A friend of mine watched it and she said Deepika Padukone should be banned from doing movies that require immense acting talent because she can’t act to save her life!!Let her focus on playing slb glam dolls where she stands out at least looks wise.

A friend of mine who is a cinema lover, did not like Deepika in Piku nd was always complaining that do was not a suitable choice for chhapaak loved her as Malti. Acting is subjective, if majority has same opinions then it will be advertised same way that's it. 

I loved what rajeev said in his decade favs 'we will get to know how a performance / film is received only over the time'. At the moment too much is going on around this film. Let it settle down then we will get a clear picture. We will get to know impact of Malti in some time and I know it will be positive

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

As much as I dislike them, I have to say Kangana or Alia would have nailed the role of Malti. Deepika isn't organic on screen. Her dialogue delivery is like a 12 year old reciting a poem.