Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

The writers won't let Abir talk. They won't let him clear the reason for the break up this soon. They want tamasha because they want this shaadi track. They want to show every single ritual, make a mockery out of it and then show a twist at the mandap. The kind of forced drama this show has resorted to just to insert this shaadi is ridiculous 🤪

Deepi kuhu is very clear mish is not in love with nannu..then why cant she talk to her family..always she use to give badi badi gyan here in RV house but in her own house she never shares her thoughts..it looks ajeeb😲

Kunal what he is doing if he is really helping abir he should talk to mah family why his bhai broke up with mishti..The makers wants to make tamasha and drama..so we cant expect any logical thing here.

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay so why can't Mishti ask for time? She was running behind her ex just a day before and is now jumping into an engagement?

Why couldn't Abir go the previous day, talk to the family, explain the entire truth and then let them decide whether they want to forgive him or not?

Why can't Nishant protect Mishti without marrying her, give her time to heal and maybe get her to focus on her career and later propose marriage once she has completely moved on?

Whatever happened to KuKu's divorce in two days?

Where is the logic?

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Deepi kuhu is very clear mish is not in love with nannu..then why cant she talk to her family..always she use to give badi badi gyan here in RV house but in her own house she never shares her thoughts..it looks ajeeb😲

Kunal what he is doing if he is really helping abir he should talk to mah family why his bhai broke up with mishti..The makers wants to make tamasha and drama..so we cant expect any logical thing here.

I don't get the point of this drama at all apart from bhook for TRP. In all this they had to ruin MishBir which is what hurts the most 😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

No one got slapped ... BP toh didn’t even insult Abir😆..
For the first time I was looking forward to public humiliation scene....what a let down🥺

how many times 👻👻👻👻👻👻 insulted them in public👿👿👿 aren't they supposed to get back one..

After their patch up,again 👻👻👻 plotting and planning shuru,again misunderstanding,again separation and again shaadi..

hence proved yrhpk is sister of yrkkh.

🤪

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I can see Nishant is already quite possessive for Mishti n is trying to keep Abir away from Mishti .. hope he does not end up turning negative now 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Okay so why can't Mishti ask for time? She was running behind her ex just a day before and is now jumping into an engagement?

Why couldn't Abir go the previous day, talk to the family, explain the entire truth and then let them decide whether they want to forgive him or not?

Why can't Nishant protect Mishti without marrying her, give her time to heal and maybe get her to focus on her career and later propose marriage once she has completely moved on?

Whatever happened to KuKu's divorce in two days?

Where is the logic?

Only answer for all your question is makers want drama..drama and only drama🤣

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

They want to drag this thing till mandap so that will give Meenu a chance to come up with some strategy to create more drama between Mishbir and Kuku. Lol

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

I don't get the point of this drama at all apart from bhook for TRP. In all this they had to ruin MishBir which is what hurts the most 😆

In today's epsiode they cleared that kyun #jhatphatshaddi and abt courtship🤣

they killed mishbir..they are doing this drama for trp its reducing i hope in the coming week it will drop further last week we are on 15th position i hope in the upcoming week we will be at 25th position

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hi mini🤗

Do watch😃..... It's good.....

Nothing was over the top other than mishti n nannu almost sitting on eachothers lap during saggai😡..... Where as during MishBir they had 10 km distance😡😆

Anuuuuu🤗

Ok.....I saw the episode.....it was not bad.....I started to cringe when he started reciting the shayari.....thankfully they showed old scenes ....😆

I myt be the only one.....but I am glad he didn't make a tamasha by apologizing in public......he was going to say sry ....but nish interrupted......😆

Wish BP also didn't make a scene and ignored Abir.....function ke baad sunaate jo sunaana tha......😆

Loved how Nannu dealed with the bitchy aunty.......😆One thing I have to give it to Nannu is he knows how to deal with bullies unlike other people 😆

Loved Nanko......😆he was the comic relief 😆

Abt mishbir I dnt knw what to say nowadays......😆un donon ke dialogues aur thought process samajh nahi aata.......🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I hate this guy..can someone pack nannu and send him away..with him around I don't think mishbir will be able to speak properly..and the main problem of mishbir is miscommunication...

Me too yaar. Sometime I feel bb hired him to exactly that😡