Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

But why bade papa..he is kuhu ke daadu na.. matlab kuch b ye writers khud bhool jate hain kyaa bolna hai kisko..but alteast actors to yaad rakh sakte hain..

Arey piya I think he called BP purposely...😆 To show how close he has grown towards mahs 😆

Kunal was just trying to behave properly with mahs 😆 Pata hai na usse uske bhai ke pyaar ka saval hai 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Finally got to watch the epi👍🏼

It wasn't soo bad. It wasn't amazing either.  It was alright - nothing much happened tbh

My quick spotlights😃

1. NANKO/kunal has finally switched his nanko cupid meter on😆 He's the most adorable bhai when he genuinely wants to see Abir happy and is willing to do anything to get his bhai's happiness back👏 Bravo Nanko, making filmy strategies🤣

Ritvik is finally smiling and making jokes on screen😃 He is adorable❤️

2. Abir's entry, the shayari and Mishti's slow motion running was all super filmy and dramatic😆😳 I guess the spoiler segments did kind of take away some the magic. But nevertheless it was fun to see all the film elements (music, flashbacks and silent eye-stares).  I still wish Abir didn't wait until the roka to show up, it would've made more sense for him to confront BP or Mishti at mah house before. Ah well drama of trpNot helping tbh

3. BP and Bm strict and firm attitudes were all very understandable. BP taunts to Abir were completely justified. Abir just made a big dramatic entry in the roka, ofcourse he's going to get taunted for it. Abir hasn't made any connection to the mah house the 3 months and now suddenly shows up for Mishti on her roka day, professing their love journey? pfft ofcourse BP and BM are going to be mad.🤔😔

Abir should have known he is going to be turned down and 'insulted' (BP didn't actually insult him, he just stated the facts which were true). Ofcourse Abir didn't want to hurt/break Mishti's heaart, but the fact of the matter is HE DID. He officially broke the rishta, crushed Mishti's heart and dreams and recently verbally/mentally hurt Mishti multiple times. I feel awful for the situation he is in now - Meenu ruined everything from the time of her blackmail to the recent letter burning😔

I have faith in you Abir! You will be able to manao Mishti. I know you will accept your mistakes and seek for forgiveness👍🏼 Don't lose hope Abiiiraa🤗

xx

3. Meenu is getting hit from everyone😆🤡 Yas! She deserves this indifferent and hostile treatment from all her family members

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Finally got to watch the epi👍🏼

It wasn't soo bad. It wasn't amazing either.  It was alright - nothing much happened tbh

My quick spotlights😃

1. NANKO/kunal has finally switched his nanko cupid meter on😆 He's the most adorable bhai when he genuinely wants to see Abir happy and is willing to do anything to get his bhai's happiness back👏 Bravo Nanko, making filmy strategies🤣

Ritvik is finally smiling and making jokes on screen😃 He is adorable❤️

2. Abir's entry, the shayari and Mishti's slow motion running was all super filmy and dramatic😆😳 I guess the spoiler segments did kind of take away some the magic. But nevertheless it was fun to see all the film elements (music, flashbacks and silent eye-stares).  I still wish Abir didn't wait until the roka to show up, it would've made more sense for him to confront BP or Mishti at mah house before. Ah well drama of trpNot helping tbh

3. BP and Bm strict and firm attitudes were all very understandable. BP taunts to Abir were completely justified. Abir just made a big dramatic entry in the roka, ofcourse he's going to get taunted for it. Abir hasn't made any connection to the mah house the 3 months and now suddenly shows up for Mishti on her roka day, professing their love journey? pfft ofcourse BP and BM are going to be mad.🤔😔

Abir should have known he is going to be turned down and 'insulted' (BP didn't actually insult him, he just stated the facts which were true). Ofcourse Abir didn't want to hurt/break Mishti's heaart, but the fact of the matter is HE DID. He officially broke the rishta, crushed Mishti's heart and dreams and recently verbally/mentally hurt Mishti multiple times. I feel awful for the situation he is in now - Meenu ruined everything from the time of her blackmail to the recent letter burning😔

I have faith in you Abir! You will be able to manao Mishti. I know you will accept your mistakes and seek for forgiveness👍🏼 Don't lose hope Abiiiraa🤗

xx

3. Meenu is getting hit from everyone😆🤡 Yas! She deserves this indifferent and hostile treatment from all her family members

Perfect spotlights guruji 2.0 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗....spot on 👏👏 

Wanted to read more ....I felt you ended it abruptly...😛😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Perfect spotlights guruji 2.0 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗....spot on 👏👏 

Wanted to read more ....I felt you ended it abruptly...😛😆

🤗🤗Thankyou uru

haha I know, I lost my train of thought and couldn't remember what was next😆

I'll try now...

cont'd 4. Nannu was being a dutiful friend, carer, son and grandson. He took care of those punjabi aunties with great confidence, style and appropriate taunt👏👍🏼 I love his efforts to always defend Mishti's individuality and ensure she is not hurt or insulted by ANYONE (even his own mum Jas). 

Nannu's curt reply to Abir with the pagdi was also understandable. He has only seen Abir's anger and indifferent attitude towards Mishti. So he rightfully believes Abir doesn't deserve Mishti's love or attention after the numerous times he broke her heart🥺. I believe Nannu also cared for Abir's reputation, and that's why suggests Abir should keep his dignity (pagdi) with him. Nannu does deeply care for Mishti (I still doubt whether it is real love, Nannu has never confessed it. He's never said I love mishti, to himself nor to mishti or anyone else), I still think Nannu is figuring out his feelings, hence is insecure and compares himself to Abir. He obviously knows Mishti has not forgotten, gotten over Abir and infact still years and loves him. So I can't believe, Nannu is willing to go with this rishta, just on the basis, he thinks friendship and concern is enough for marriage. His heartbreak in the future is a result of his own decision to agree to this rishta, knowing Mishti doesn't love him back (not happy with rishta).

That's why I still think the kkhh route for Nish is still possible. He doesn't hate Abir, he just doesn't want him to hurt Mishti again and again. I hope once Nish sees Abir's genuine efforts and love for Mishti, he will understand Mishti also cannot stop loving Abir. He will be the kind, generous soul he is and will back off👍🏼 Sad that the makers/writers are dragging this unnecessary third angle shaadi drama🤔

5. precap: Kuhu's lack of control to keep secrets is my new FAV🤣 She really is badhboli🤪

I'm eagerly waiting for the mishbir scene that Kuku helps Abir meet Mishti after roka🤗Hopefully it's uninterrupted and Abir gets to say atleast he is sorry.🤗

xx

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I can see Nishant is already quite possessive for Mishti n is trying to keep Abir away from Mishti .. hope he does not end up turning negative now 

Nishant started behaving like this after the nishmish attack only from the hospital itself .

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey piya I think he called BP purposely...😆 To show how close he has grown towards mahs 😆

Kunal was just trying to behave properly with mahs 😆 Pata hai na usse uske bhai ke pyaar ka saval hai 

Ohh okk like that😃 last time i hear kuhu calling BM as badi maa.. instead of dadi.. so i thght kunal bhi gajni nikla😆

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤗🤗Thankyou uru

I'll try now...

cont'd 4. Nannu was being a dutiful friend, carer, son and grandson. He took care of those punjabi aunties with great confidence, style and appropriate taunt👏👍🏼 I love his efforts to always defend Mishti's individuality and ensure she is not hurt or insulted by ANYONE (even his own mum Jas). 

Nannu's curt reply to Abir with the pagdi was also understandable. He has only seen Abir's anger and indifferent attitude towards Mishti. So he rightfully believes Abir doesn't deserve Mishti's love or attention after the numerous times he broke her heart🥺. I believe Nannu also cared for Abir's reputation, and that's why suggests Abir should keep his dignity (pagdi) with him. Nannu does deeply care for Mishti (I still doubt whether it is real love, Nannu has never confessed it. He's never said I love mishti, to himself nor to mishti or anyone else), I still think Nannu is figuring out his feelings, hence is insecure and compares himself to Abir. He obviously knows Mishti has not forgotten, gotten over Abir and infact still years and loves him. So I can't believe, Nannu is willing to go with this rishta, just on the basis, he thinks friendship and concern is enough for marriage. His heartbreak in the future is a result of his own decision to agree to this rishta, knowing Mishti doesn't love him back (not happy with rishta).

That's why I still think the kkhh route for Nish is still possible. He doesn't hate Abir, he just doesn't want him to hurt Mishti again and again. I hope once Nish sees Abir's genuine efforts and love for Mishti, he will understand Mishti also cannot stop loving Abir. He will be the kind, generous soul he is and will back off👍🏼 Sad that the makers/writers are dragging this unnecessary third angle shaadi drama🤔

5. precap: Kuhu's lack of control to keep secrets is my new FAV🤣 She really is badhboli🤪

I'm eagerly waiting for the mishbir scene that Kuku helps Abir meet Mishti after roka🤗Hopefully it's uninterrupted and Abir gets to say atleast he is sorry.🤗

xx

Bang on👍🏼👏

Onyourface thumbnail

🤗🤗Thankyou uru

I'll try now...

xx

No words nandu for this one 👏👏👏....again spot on !!

I mean just spot on 👏 Take a bow girl 😎

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ohh okk like that😃 last time i hear kuhu calling BM as badi maa.. instead of dadi.. so i thght kunal bhi gajni nikla😆

Kunal was trying way too hard to get in mahs good books 😆😆 Felt good to see him taking efforts for abir  would love to watch abinal scenes now 👏

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Kunal apologizes to Abhir for taking him for granted, and begs for a chance to redeeem himself. #FinallyKuchAkalAayi 

In RV kitchen, BB tana maroing Parul about her sons listening to Parul now. #InkoKabAayegiAkal 

Parul retorts that she has also always obeyed BB .. #FinallyKuchSpineAayi

Naanu tells Meenu that the pot of bad karma that she has been filling is overflowing. #MeenukoTaanaTime

He admits his own mistakes too. And seems resolved to correct his past mistakes. Takes Parul and goes.

Mah House - prep going on for the Roka that Kuhu christens #NishMishAttach.. 

jas’s guests taunt her about her past besmirch of Mishti. Nannu though jumps in between and defends Mishti. #GottaGiveThisOneToNannu 

BM asks Mishti if she is truly ready. Mishti claims she is happy and does not need time for Mel-Milap As Nannu is her trusted friend. BM thinks that NishMish are similar and sing the same tune. 

Dholwale missing, kuhu worried .. 

Kunal arrives with the drums and tada - Hero entry for Abhir.

naina so happy to read your update with hashtag after long yaar.. missed you so much...