Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kin8

I was hoping Abir would apologize properly to Mishti, BM and BP. But he was just trying to flirt with Mishti any opportunity he got. And now that he knows Mishti doesn’t love Nishant, I feel he won’t even apologize properly just try to woo her with his shayri and cuteness 😳 I want some intense confession scenes and proper redemption. 

Also it was bit awkward and funny that two of Mishti’s ex-fiancé watching her getting engaged to third guy lol 😂

Kunal was not her fiancé. She broke up before goddhana. But I never wanted her to wear anyone else’s ring on that finger😢 I wish it was just Abir’s always

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Anuuuuu🤗

Ok.....I saw the episode.....it was not bad.....I started to cringe when he started reciting the shayari.....thankfully they showed old scenes ....😆

I myt be the only one.....but I am glad he didn't make a tamasha by apologizing in public......he was going to say sry ....but nish interrupted......😆

Wish BP also didn't make a scene and ignored Abir.....function ke baad sunaate jo sunaana tha......😆

Loved how Nannu dealed with the bitchy aunty.......😆One thing I have to give it to Nannu is he knows how to deal with bullies unlike other people 😆

Loved Nanko......😆he was the comic relief 😆

Abt mishbir I dnt knw what to say nowadays......😆un donon ke dialogues aur thought process samajh nahi aata.......🤣

Like I said😃.. It was a good episode😳

Nothing over the top...

Abhir dint create a tamasha of asking forgiveness..... Neither did bade Papa by not shouting or insulting Abhir

They had a class atleast😆

Haan I was irritated with Mish n Nish closeness🤬.. But rest was good😃

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today Nishant said to Misti if 2020 is going to come first or Misti. But on Friday episode in Kuhu’s calendar it was already Jan 7th 😳

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Haan... i remember. but really, Uru, shades ke chakkar mein sunayi nahin diya 🤣

Acha hai toh ab consequences bhi jhel lo is baat ke 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Guruji🤗🤗

I liked the episode to..n let me tell my points😳

1. Abhir not forcing himself on bade Papa or mishti....... He did create drama but dint too overboard

2. He dint ask for foreignness... Started a little show off😆.... But yes he still needs to know the complete seriousness of the situation....I liked that he dint create drama and was just hoping for an apology making puppy eyes🤣......

Anyway he'll soon understand he'll need to do more than bajaaoo a dhool n dance with a muchi🤣🤣...n he'll surely do it😆

3. Mishti want ride but pain dum.. Dum not because she dint go to abhir.. But dumb because she's kinda destroying 3 life's... But even she can't be blamed........Abhir the kumbhakaran has wouldn't up after long hiatus😆.....abh suddenly damage control tho nahi hoga na

4. BB is soon losing everything at a rapid speed

5. It'll be though to convince kuhu.. But soon enough shell to understand that loveless marriage sucks😆

More later😃

Cool 🤗🤗🤗🤗 the episode wasn't bad at all ...subh subh thodi irritated hoti hun main 🤣 it was definitely a good episode! 

1. Instead of doing herobaazi I just wanted him to say sorry to BP that's all, abir ne shabashi vala kaam nahi kiya koi 😆😆 .... anyways at least he is thinking in right direction now ...so the start is good 

2. Yes who better than kuhu who understands the pain of a loveless marriage,  no wonder she would not wish for MishNish to happen 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😳🤓

Hw was the episode??

Shld I watch??😆

Yes of course 😆 The episode wasn't bad at all ...😎

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

what did 🛰️🛰️🛰️ want to prove by making 😎 👳 fly? Nannu  catch pakda aur abir out hogaya 🕺🤣

RV brothers are spineless. No disclosure of truth and no apologies!👿👿👿

Arey chodo na 😆 Abir ne koshish achi ki lekin bohot time pass kar daala 😆 aur nannu se raha nahi gaya..😆

Exactly apologies is nautanki mein dab ke reh gayi 😆

preeti200 thumbnail

Still need to watch the episode but one thing is bothering me. The best friend who came on milao Mishbir mission is now happily getting engaged to the same Mish in Mishbir? And why is he so happy and excited knowing Mish is still in love with Abir? Kuch samajh nahi aaraha nish ke intentions🤔

piyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

For the first time kunal called him bade papa 😆

But why bade papa..he is kuhu ke daadu na.. matlab kuch b ye writers khud bhool jate hain kyaa bolna hai kisko..but alteast actors to yaad rakh sakte hain..

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Kunal was not her fiancé. She broke up before goddhana. But I never wanted her to wear anyone else’s ring on that finger😢 I wish it was just Abir’s always

You are right. Kunal was not engaged to Misti.