Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

So many revelations in this chapter. Yeahhh so many Revelations... As seems like Revelation Day...šŸ˜‰

Lets see how Manyata will react to Uday's past. Yeahhhh let's see... šŸ˜Š

Thank You for Reading, voting and commenting...šŸ˜Š

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edie0123

Hey Appi šŸ˜ƒit's me ,JoYa ..(The mismatch) writer on wattpad. Wowwwww... I'm so happy to see You here to comment on My Story its really an Honourable for Me... šŸ˜ƒ I will try My best not to let My Readers down.. šŸ˜Š

Well about the chapter  it was all good.You depict emotions so wellšŸ‘. Thank You so muchhh... I tries to write whatever it comes to My Mind... How sometimes the Outcome is pretty Good and sometimes pretty Bad...

Have to learn many things from you.šŸ˜‰ Really... Let Me tell You One Secret of Mine, I still also have to learn alot in writing... I'm just an Ordinary writer like You all... And lazy as hell... 

But if possible can you also update the next chapter of the ultimate love??šŸ˜³ Ummm... šŸ¤” What to tell You about "The Ultimate Love" ... The Ultimate Love Story is not an ordinary Story but helds so much Mystery in it according to Me... And right now My Mind isn't able to write Mysterious Story so thats whyy I left TUL in middle for sometime... Don't worry I will not Discontinue it.... šŸ˜Š

I'm very much eager to know about Meenakshi and Uday 's engagement. Also some of my wattpad followers are asking about it.  Ohhhh.... Right now My Mind isn't able to write Mysterious Chapter and if I write something with half mind so might it ruins the Story so thats why Im not touching it untill I dont know what to write further...

Pls pls pls updatešŸ˜³ Don't worry I will write as soon as My Mind allowed Me... šŸ˜ƒ

Thank You for Your Comment... Everyone of Yours Response matters to Me alot... And how many ManVeer Readers We do have just few...

Anyways I'm Glad that You liked My Story and I will try to improve more... šŸ˜Š

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushranoor123

Am I first one to comment first thanks for the update at this hour u really care for ur fans feelling ..... Really... As I told You it depends to My Mood so You should thanks to My Mood not Me... šŸ˜ƒ Btw I'm trying to make it up for all Lost-Time...šŸ˜Š

so, the update was long enough i can pass only my 3 days with this update you have to update next part soon otherwise I will start eating ur brain šŸ˜ƒ  Really... I'm glad that this will help You to pass 3 Days... And about Next Update well I cant say much about Updating it Tonight, Tomorrow, Day after Tomorrow or Tuesday but lets see...šŸ˜ƒ And I would like to know from You that how it feels to eat Brain... Is it tasty or not...??? šŸ¤£

coming to the update well I have no word  u describe every one feeling so well.... Really.. Thank You...šŸ˜Š

vijiy is so understanding and Arman what say about him he is a true friend and vassu she is really a strong women thank God briraj understand everything without getting angry Yeahhh all reacted Maturely thankfully...šŸ˜Š

Finally all thing are reveal except Uday past and I want it to be hidden for some time and then reveal it with the blast Well let's see how it will be revealed to Mannie and when...šŸ˜Š

And in next update made Uday discharge bz hospital cannot afford too much people at one time šŸ¤£ Uday got too much sibling smiley2

Ohhh yeahhhh... But they won't leave Hospital untill Hospital Authorities will kick them out indirectly...šŸ¤£

hope so all relation become better soon Yeahhh hope so all Relations quickly get amended...šŸ˜Š

and plz want some manveer scene in next chapter Well... Hmmm let's see...šŸ¤”

Thank You for Your Comment...šŸ˜Š

bushranoor123 thumbnail

Well about your brain it so yammy bz it has Uday in it and u are thinking šŸ¤”about him so that u can write some scene about him oh my I cannot describe how delicious šŸ˜‹ it taste 

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Well about your brain it so yammy bz it has Uday in it and u are thinking šŸ¤”about him so that u can write some scene about him oh my I cannot describe how delicious šŸ˜‹ it taste

Ummmmmm Yummmyyyyy.....šŸ˜ƒ

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Note:

Thank You so much Friends for Your Response and helping Me to keep ManVeer Alive in Our Hearts.... Though DEK Forum has been locked for a quite Time and You guyz are Reading in FanFiction Forum keeping ManVeer alive... šŸ˜ƒ

And everyone of Your Likes and Comments mean alot so please don't ever stop and do Comment in large content other than "Update is Good and Thank You for posting..."

As this small Comment doesn't reveal what You all think and its not Enough for Me to write Next Chapter without knowing what You all thought...

And I'm trying My Best as soon as earlier I can Update... šŸ˜Š

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 4 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Assalam o Alikum Friends how are You allā€¦ Well I'm back with another Chapter of "Love Story of Years" ....

Do Read, Like and Commentā€¦

THANK YOUā€¦

Chapter No # 22

In Dubai

In Hospital

On Third Floor

In Private Room

As today was Shocking Revelation Day for everyone and many Questions are wandering in their Mind that How, When, What, Why and Whereā€¦ As everyone after Revelation are wandering around in Hospital but in all this ManVeer are lost in their Own Mindā€¦

When Uday had opened His Eyes in Hospital He didn't know how Long this Day would beā€¦ First Doctor Conversation, then seeing His Family here least He wanted to be and on top of that when He is so weak as He always wanted to be infront of His Family strong & thick as wrong so that They couldn't take Advantage of Him being Weak & Vulnerable right nowā€¦ And then seeing His Princess right now but again He didn't wanted to be His Princess right now seeing Him Hospitalized like this because He knew how much His Princess would be hurt right now and She is sobbing like hell in His Arms after He is saying Calming words to Her but it went to Deaf earsā€¦ Having enough of itā€¦ He pushed His Princess lightly away by Him by holding Her Upper Armsā€¦ Oh Poor Boy seeing His Princess crying and Her Eyes & whole Face became Red due to crying for longer timeā€¦ He regretted in First placeā€¦ He knew Armaan wouldn't betray Him by telling His Princess & His Family and if everyone get to know about been Hospitalized then all because of Media, He isn't Ordinary Person to do as He wishesā€¦ What He eatsā€¦ Where He walksā€¦ Which Brands He use for Clothing, Cologne & Footwearsā€¦ What He likes & dislikesā€¦ What is His Favourite Destination to spend His Vacations.. What He likes to eat Indian, Pakistani, Italian or Continental ETC.. Which Sport Cars He Loves to Driveā€¦ How many TV Shows, Movies and Reality Shows He has doneā€¦ When He get ill and which Medications He usedā€¦ And since then He had severe Accident and Media gotta knew about His Childhood Love "Manyata" though Armaan still tried to clear it by saying its all Rumours but Media isn't buying this excuse, since these 2 Things now Media is trying to follow Him everywhere which made Him so frustratedā€¦ And now He is soon going to include His Princess in His Lifeā€¦ He knew how Media works and Once Your Pictures are on Google so how and where they will get Circulated and He knew being Handsome, Dashing & Charismatic Personality with Grey shade make Him too Hot, so how many to where many of His Pictures might have been downloaded, uploaded and circulatedā€¦ And due to Him He least wanted His Princess to be in Lime-lightā€¦ He knew His Princess is still Young and soon He will be asking for His Princess hand in Marriageā€¦ He had stayed enough from His Princess and now He wanted His Princess to all of Himselfā€¦

He pushed Manyata/Mannie lightly away from His body and Cupping Her Cheeks at first He pecked on Her Forhead, then both Eyes, then both Cheeks and then angling His Face He brought His lips closer to Her Lips but She slightly turned Her Face and His Lips touched Her Right Cheek.. Knowing His Princess is veryyyyyy NEW in this Department and considering Her Age He didn't tried to Kiss Her again on Her Lipsā€¦ Looking at His Princess who has casted Her Eyes downā€¦ And says softlyā€¦

Uday: Meri taraf dekho Princess (Mannie nodded in No) Kyunnn nahi dekhna hmmmā€¦ Janta hoon Tum naraz ho Mujhseā€¦

Mannie (Interruptingly): Dar gayi thi Mein

(Mannie says in a low voice and still shaking voice due to crying alotā€¦ Hearing Her He was "Awwed" at Her and once again pecked Her Forheadā€¦)

Uday: Janta hoon kitna dar gayi thi Aj bhi aur tab bhi jab Tum Mujhe London wale Hospital main dekhne ayi thiā€¦ Ayiii thi na Mujhe dekhne London main akele hiā€¦???

(Listening this now She was shocked that did He knew..  Thinking about what She might be thinking that how did He knew so answering Her unasked Questionsā€¦)

Uday: Jab Mein Hospital se discharge hone laga tha tab Armaan ne btaya keh koi "Mannie Rathore" ayi thi Pakistan se milne aur bht zid ki Mujhe dekhne keh liyeā€¦ Tab Mene Armaan ki baato ko Seriously nahi liya aur kaha hogi koi Meri Fanā€¦ Toh bina Armaan ki madat keh Mein khud hi Reception tak poncha aur wahan Register ko lekar Gir gaya aur wahan Mene "Manyata Singh" name dekha Visitor ka, from "Karachi, Pakistan" aur Patient name "UdayVeer" dekha toh Mein bht shocked hogaya aur Mujhe ek Pal keh liye laga Tum Zinda ho.. (Then Gulped) Phr bht socha aur khud ko yakeen dila raha tha agar Tum aj Zinda nahi ho toh Acha hai Tumare liye kyuke us Hadse keh bad Tum Wheel-Chair par hogi kyuke woh Bullet..

Mannie (Interruptingly): Baiti thi Mein Wheel-Chair par 1 Saal thakā€¦ Kuch din Wheel Chair baitne keh bad Mein School jane lagi toh dekha aur Mehsus kiya keh sab Mera kitna mazak urhate aur kuch toh Mujhe "Bechari" wali nazro se dekhte theyā€¦ Phr Mene Maa Baba ko btaya keh Tumare barema ek Accident se pehle Mein Uday se bht Pyaar karti hn aur Baba se zid karne lagi keh please Uday ko dundainā€¦ Aur jab Baba ne pta lag waya keh woh Log Tumhe zakmi halat main lekar chale gaye aur Shak tha keh unhone Tumhe marā€¦. (Gulped) Mar diya hoā€¦ Phr Meri halat aur bigarne lagi aur phr Mein 1 Saal gir main rahi aur uske bad Mujh main Jeene ki koi Umeed hi nahi bachi thiā€¦ Mere liye Physiotherapist ghar ate aur apna kam kar chale jateā€¦ Unhone btaya jab tak Mein khud se koshish nahi karongi toh Mein theek nahi hopahongiā€¦ Jaise jaise Physiotherapist apna kam karte rahe aur Sab Mere liye Duain karte rahe toh ahista ahista Wheel-Chair bhi hat gayiā€¦ Ab behtar hoon lakin zyada dhr tak Khari ya bhag nahi Sakhti Mein... 

(He already knew through Reports that She has sit on Wheel-Chair so it was no Surprise for Him at allā€¦ But what He listened further was shocking for Himā€¦ Then He asked which was nagging Himā€¦)

Uday: Tumhe kaise pta chala keh Tumara Uday kon haiā€¦???

(Listening this She let out a Small Smileā€¦)

Mannie: Mujhe bhi nahi pta thaā€¦ 2 Saal pehle jab puri tariqe se Meri Wheel Chair chut gayi thi aur Mein 9th Class main Admission liyaā€¦ Mein already intelligent thi aur Mujhe Matric karna tha toh isliye Mujhe leliya School mainā€¦ Wahan kuch Larkiyan bht zyada zyada barhi hogayi thin aur Parhayi keh bhjaye TV dekhna ya Movies dekhna pasand karti thinā€¦ Aur un main se thi ek "Tara Chaturwedi" woh Meri 9th Class School ki pehli Dost thiā€¦ Woh Parhayi main bht Intelligent thi toh usey kabhi zyada Mehnat karne ki zaroorat hi nahi parti thiā€¦ Ek din woh Mujhe apne Ghar le agayi aur usne wk Hollywood movie "The Ghost" lagayi which was Horror, Romance & Mysteryā€¦

(Listening it Uday turned His Face away from Herā€¦ "The Ghost" was His First Movie and He did Many Mature Scenes and He did LIVE SEX for the first Time infront of Shootingā€¦ And the Acting He did in this Movie was stand out and after that He started having many Offers from Directors & Producers in their Moviesā€¦ 

And Mannie sat on Bed little away from him and by that Time His hands was away from Her Face..

Then She continuedā€¦)

Mannie: Phr kuch Time bad Movie ki start keh bad You removed Your Shirt and Aapki Back Camera keh samne thi.. Phr Mene woh Nishaan dekha jo bilkul waisa tha jaise Mene Bachpan main Apko diya thaā€¦ Aur phr Aap ka Face kuch Jaana Anjana lagaā€¦ Phr Mene apka Name check kiya aur "UV"... Aur phr Mene apke barema Google par bht research ki aur Apki un (Gulped and Her Eyes became Teary remembering when She sees His Pictures with Others with no Clothes on) Apki aur dusri Larkiyon keh saath pictures dekhi aur phr apke Bachpan ki Pictureā€¦ Tab jaana Mene Aap ko keh Mera Uday ab Mera nahi raha balke ek Superstar bangaya aur ek aisa Superstar joā€¦ (Mannie closed Her Eyes then taking a Pause She opened Her Eyes and continuedā€¦) Aur Mene Jaana keh Mene Humari Bachpan ki Yaado aur Pyaar ko apne Seene se laga kar rakha hai lakin apne nahiā€¦ Shayid Aap yeh bhi bhool gaye honge keh "Manyata" naam ki Larki ya Bachi Apki Zindagi main ayi hoā€¦ Aur uske bad Apko bhi dekhna nahi chaha kyuke Mein janti thi jab jab Aapki Pictures ko dekhongi toh us main Aapā€¦ (Pause) Khair Mein ishi galat fami main thi kuch Mahine tak keh Aap Mujhe bhool gaye honge lakin jab Mene woh News dekhi jab London wale Hospital main they toh Aap kahai Lapata hogaye they phr dekhaya keh Aap behosh they Humari Bachpan wali Picture ko apne Seene se laga kar aur Reporters ne btaya keh jaise Aap dekhte hain waise Aap nahi hainā€¦ Aap aj bhi Mujhe yaad karte hain bhoole nahi hain Aapā€¦

(Earlier listening from Her through Her Painful voice that how much She was hurt by saying how She saw His Nude Pictures with other Girlsā€¦ If it was this much Painful by saying this then how much She might have been hurt and cried by seeing His picturesā€¦. But then what He heard from Her that She misunderstood Him, He has never forgot Her infact it was His Guilt and Missing Her that brought Him to this Stage where He stopped Respecting Girls and hated Girls for being in Love & betraying their Spouses or Boyfriends because all this made Him remember that if His so called Maa never fell in Love with His so called Biological Dad then never such Situations would have been arisen and never His Princess would be subjected to thisā€¦ He forgot to respect Girls because in all Girls He sees Girls are double faced with exception of Alishbaā€¦ And in all this He forgot His Princess was also a Girl and He fell in Love with Herā€¦

He wanted to correct Her but then thought He had given Her reason to misunderstand Him and anyone could be misunderstand seeing His Grey shadeā€¦ But then what He heard from Her that same Media to whom He loathe from bottom of His Heart corrected Her and for the First Time He felt Gratitude towards Mediaā€¦ And from there He continued..  )

Uday: Phr Mene CCTV Camera Footages manwayi aur yeh dekhna chaha keh kon aisa hai jo Meri Princess ko janta hai aur uske Naam se Mujhse milne aya haiā€¦ Phr Mene Tumhe dekha hai aur My Badluck keh Mein kuch bhi nahi sun sakha keh Tumne Mujhse kya kaha.. Phr itna zaroor dekha keh Tum bht Rooyi, Mujhe Gale lagaya aur Humari Bachpan ki Photo Frame ko roote hue lekar chali gayiā€¦ Aur tab Mujhe bht Gussa aya keh Tum kon ho aur Kyun Tumne aisa kya jaise agar Meri Princess hoti toh karti aisaā€¦ Tumhe is tarhan dekhne se bht sare sawal aye Mere Dill main aur un sab ki Jawab chata tha Mein lakin Tumā€¦

Mannie (Interruptingly): Lakin Mein Pakistan chali ayi aur Apko dekh kar Mujhe Eshaas hua keh Mein apko ab Kabhi bhi Apne barema nahi btahongi aur Samrat keh saath Shaadi karne keh lie HAAN kardongi lakin yeh sirf Soch kar hi bht Dard horha tha toh Asliyaat main tohā€¦. Lakin Mujhe aisa karna tha kyuke kisi tarhan se Mein us Dard se bhar agayi hoon keh jab Kismat main Hum dono ko door rakha lakin Mein ab bardash nahi karpahongi agar phrse wahai Kismat Hum dono ko alag karde toh Mujhe yeh Faisla lena sahi laga aur yeh hi Baat Mene Aapse kahai thiā€¦ Phr Islamabad ate hi foran woh log Mujhe miley Mere Ghar par Meri aur Samrat ki Engagement keh liye.. Mene yeh faisla toh leliya tha lakin kabhi bhi Samrat ko apne apko Chuna toh bht door ki baat hai jab Mene usey apni Ring Finger par Ring phene hi nahi di aur Bandage bandi takay sab ko lage keh chut lagi hui hai par Sach toh yeh hai keh Samrat Mera Dost hosakhta hai lakin usko woh Jagaha kabhi Mere Dill ya Zindagi main nahi mill sakhti jo Tumari haiā€¦ Aur Mene hamesha ek hi Shaks se Pyaar kiya aur usey hi apni Zindagi mana aur karti & manti rahongi apni Har aur Akhri SAANS takā€¦ Aur Manyata ya Mannie Uday ki thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi.. Lakinnn yeh Baat apke liye NAHI Hai keh Uday bhi sirf Manyata ya Mannie ka hoā€¦ Uday ne tohā€¦

(Saying this Tears escaped from Her Eyes and immediately wiping it from Her Eyes She stood up and was about to walk from there thatā€¦

Meanwhile listening what earlier She has said it that how could She even think to decide to Marry Samrat when He was but what He listened further He realized it isn't Her fault to think something like this but its all the Circumstances which weren't in their Favourā€¦ And then He listened how She confessed Her Love towards Him, though He already knew but listening it from Her He LIVE once againā€¦ But what He again heard from Her that She thought He had SEX with so many and He wasn't Hers anymoreā€¦ He never knew such Situation would arise and if He knew His Princess is breathing then He would have never entered in Movie, it was His Luck that He did give Audition and was selected in first attemptā€¦ 

Without stopping Her, He toldā€¦)

Uday: Uday ki Zindagi main kitni Larkiyan ayi ya agayiā€¦ Ya kitni Larkiyon ko Chuha ho unki Marzi se ya unki Marzi keh bagir lakin Uday hamesha hamesha se sirf aur sirf apni Princess ka raha jabse usne apni Princess ko pehli martaba Karacghi main dekha thaā€¦ (Pause) Haan Princess Mene kitni Larkiyon ko chuha ho lakin woh bas sirf Mere liye ek SEX tha, Mene kisi se Pyaar kiya hi nahi kyuke us par sirf aur sirf Tumara Haq tha ya yeh kahoon HAI aur HAMESHA rahegaā€¦ Aur Mere Dill toh Mar hi gaya tha Princess jab Mene apne Aankho se dekha aur apne Khano se suna keh un Officers ne Tumare Gale par apni Finger rakh kar kaha keh Tumari Beat nahi mehsus horhi hai aur isey pehle Mein kuch sunta Mujhe wahanse lejaya gaya aur Mein itne saalo tak ishi Soch main tha keh MERI PRINCESS AGAR AJ ZINDA NAHI HAI TOH ISKI WAJA SIRF AUR SIRF MEIN HOON aur isliye ahe Din khud ko nuksn ponchata raha aur Larkiyon & Pyaar se nafraat hogayi thi kyuke ishi wajase aj Tum Mere saath nahi thiā€¦

(Listening His words, She stopped and now turn around and looked at Him to see His Teary Eyes..)

Uday: Yakeen karho Princess jab Mujhe lagta raha keh Tum nahi ho toh Tumare saath Mein bhi mar gaya tha aur ek Ajeeb Insaan bangaya tha jiska Maqsad tha Badla lena khudse aur Larkiyon se phr chahe woh kaise bhi hoonā€¦ Aur Princess Mein khuse se Womanizer nahi bana balke bana diya tha Mujheā€¦ (Pause) Jab Mujhe hosh aya tha toh apni Family se bht door agaya tha aur us waqt Mein bht akela tha & bht Toota hua tha aur us waqt Mene kisi Larki ko itni nafraat keh bawajud bhi galat tariqe se nahi dekhaā€¦ Aur phr Mene Admission liya College main kyuke TUM chati thi keh Mein parhoon toh apne Aap par pathar rakh kar Mene Admissiom liya aur phr ek Larki thi naam nahi btahonga usne bht try kiya keh Mein uska Boyfriend banjahoon lakin Mene kabhi Haan nahi kaha aur ek din usne apni sari Haadein par kardi ya Mujhe laga keh usne sabke samne kaha keh Hum dono Girlfriend Boyfriend hain toh is baat par Mujhe bht gussa aya aur sab keh samne us par chilaya aur kaha keh aisa kabhi nahi hosakhtaā€¦ Usey apni Insult bardash nahi hui aur Mujh par yeh ilzam laga diya keh Mene uska RAPE kiya haiā€¦ Woh Humare College ki Director ki Beti thi isliye Mujhe Jail bhjwaya aur Third Degree Torture kiyaā€¦ Aur kuch Hafte bad us hi Director ne Meri Bail karwayi kyuke unhe apni Beti ka Sach pta chal gaya thaā€¦ Phr kya tha jab Mein Jail se bhar aya toh Log balke College keh Students aur Mere apne jo 2 Friends bane they "Vineet" "Naksh" unhone bhi Mujh par yakeen nahi kiya Dosti torh di aur bht Mujhse kuch kehna toh door ki baat hai ek Lafz bhi Mujhse kehba gawara nahi samjte kyuke unki Nazar main Mein ek Rapist hoon aur jitni bachi kuchi Insaaniyat thi Mere andar woh bhi chatam hogayi thi aur tab Mujhe samj ayi keh kon apna hai aur kon nahiā€¦ Phr Mein woh bangaya jo sab kehte rahe aur is beech Mene Audition bhi diya thi ek Song main shoot karne keh liye lakin pta nahi kaise Mein select hogaya 300 Crore Movie "The Ghost" main aur unhone Mujhse kaha keh Yeh Film bht Mature hai toh kya Mein karpahonga aur isey pehle Mein MANA karta keh SPOT-BOY aya aur usne sabke samne kaha keh "Kyun Nahi Karsakhta Mein" aur btaya Mein is waja se Jail bhi jakar aya hoonā€¦ Phr kya Mein Haan kardiā€¦ Woh Sex Scene jo Natural lagana chaiye tha aur Mene asal main kardiyaā€¦ Yeh Movie "The Ghost" itni hit hui aur phr Mujhe offers ane lage aur aise Uday bangaya "UV" ā€¦

(At first listening how Her Uday was blamed for which He did nothing She gaspedā€¦ Wanted to console Him and She was about to take steps towards Him that His next Words stopped Herā€¦ Thenā€¦)

Uday: Princess Uday toh kabka margaya tha jab usey laga tha keh uski Princess hai hi nahiā€¦ Par jab Mujhe pta chala keh Tum Zinda ho toh Mere Marhe hue Dill main ek Zindagi se agayiā€¦ Khush hone keh saath saath Mein bht gusse main bhi tha kyuke sab Sach jane keh bad bhi Tumne khudko Mujhse door rakha aur Ek Samrat se Engagement karliā€¦ Aurrrā€¦

(He was about to say something that Nurse came inside and told Her that "Meeting Hours are Over" to which She nodded then saying to Udayā€¦)

Mannie: Mein jarhi hoon abhi aur Aap sojayegaā€¦ Aur kal Mein apke liye Soup lahongiā€¦

(Mentioning of Soup made him make "Yeww" Face to which She showed Fake Angerā€¦)

Mannie: Aisa Face banane ki zaroorat nahi haiā€¦ Is Baat ka khayal tab rakhna chaiye jab Aap apne Health keh barema serious nahi theyā€¦ (Now Seriously) Kal Mein banakar lahongi aur Apko Peena hogaā€¦

Uday: Tum banahogiā€¦???

Mannie: Agar Mein banahongi toh Peeyoge Aapā€¦???

(Listening this He noddedā€¦ Thenā€¦)

Mannie: Theek hai phr Mein banahongiā€¦ Ab chalti hoonā€¦

(Saying this She was about to turn to walk towards Door that ā€¦)

Uday: Ek minute Mere paas ahogiā€¦ 

(Listening this She nodded and walked towards only to be pulled by Him on His Lapā€¦ Seeing this Her Eyes widen with Shock and turned Her Face to see Nurse but sees no Sign of Nurse thereā€¦ Actually after telling Mannie about Meeting Hours are over, Nurse left them to givrn them Privacyā€¦ 

And Uday cupping Her Face and turned it towards Him and Pecked on Her Forheadā€¦ Then bringing His Face closer to Her Faceā€¦ And seeing in Her Eyes closely andā€¦)

Uday: Mein hamesha se Tumara tha, Hoon aur hamesha rahongaā€¦ Mene kisi ko Chauha toh uska matlab yeh nahi keh Mera Pyaar Tumare liye Jhuta hai ya Mein Tumara nahi hoonā€¦ Woh bas ek Badala thaā€¦ Lakin Tumhe Pyaar karna Mera ek Khubsurat Khwaab hai jo Mein Humari Shaadi keh bad pura karongaā€¦ Tum nahi janti jabse jana hai Tum Zinda hoon Mera Dill har pal yeh kehta hai keh Tumhe Pyaar karoon lakin janta hoon Shaadi se pehle Tumhe Humari aisi Closeness pasand nahi ayegi toh rokh raha hoon Meine khud koā€¦

(Listening His words She blushed and hide Her face through Her Handsā€¦ And seeing His Blushing Princess He felt Happy and Chuckled then kissing on Her hands He removed Her handsā€¦ Andā€¦)

Uday: Meri Aankho main dekho Princess toh Tumhe Be-Inteha Pyaar nazar ayegaā€¦ Aur Princess Mujh par, Meri Zindagi par, Mere Dill par, Meri Rooh par aur Mere Jism par sirf aur sirf Tumhe hi Mene apna Haq diya haiā€¦ Toh phr kabhi aisa mat samjna keh Mein Tumara nahi hoonā€¦ Mei hamesha se hi Tumara tha, Hoon aur rahongaā€¦ Aur I Promise Mein Mere Past ko Humare beech kabhi na longa aur jo hua Mere Past woh ab kabhi nahi hogaā€¦ Aur jaisa Tum chati ho waise hi banjahonga Meinā€¦ (Pause) Tum janti ho Princess Mein har roz Tumari Photo Frame se baat karta thaā€¦. Aur ek din Armaan ne kaha balke Request ki Mujhse keh Mein purana wala Uday banjahoon jo usne nahi dekha aur uske reply main Mein Tumari Photo Frame ko dekhkar kehta tha keh Uday kaise wapas ajaye lakin ab Uday ki Jeene waja agayi hai toh ab purana wala Uday bhi wapas ajayegaā€¦

(Listening all this Her Eyes became Teary due to the intensity of His Love.. Then looking in His Eyesā€¦)

Mannie: Sachi na Uday ab Aap purane wale Uday banjahoge aur sirf Mere wale aur kisi aur ko apne kareeb toh nahi ane doge naā€¦???

(Listening this He chuckled and sees bit of Possessiveness in Her Tone to which He find so Cute andā€¦ )

Uday: Haan Shonaaaaā€¦ Haannnnā€¦ (Now Seriously) Kon tha woh Tumare saathā€¦???

(Listening this She was confused about Whom He was mentioning and made a Confused Faceā€¦)

Mannie: Kiski baat karhe ho Aap Udayā€¦???

Uday: Woh hi jisne kaha tha "Kaise ho Tum Udayā€¦" shaayid woh Tumare saath aya thaā€¦.

(As He says She remembered about whom He was referring to and She immediately let out a Small Laughā€¦ Andā€¦)

Mannie: Woh Mere Bhai hain "Vijay Bhai"... Mere saath aye hain Aapse milne keh liyeā€¦

(Listening this His Eyes widened andā€¦)

Uday: Ohhh toh Mere Future Brother-In-Law bhi Mujhse milne aye hainā€¦

(And that's it She blushed again and now not able to bear it He again come close to Her Lips that knowing it She turned Her Faceā€¦ And then He cupped Her Cheeks pulling Her Face towards His Faceā€¦ And She tried again to turn Her Face but unable to as Uday held Her Face in His Hands firmly and as soon as Uday was about to put His Lips on Her Lips that Mannie raises Her hands and touched His Lips preventing Him to Kiss on Her Lipsā€¦)

Mannie: Pleaseeeeā€¦

Uday: Kyun please Princessā€¦ You don't know kitna Tadap raha hoon Tumare kareeb ane BHT KAREEB ANE keh liyeeeā€¦ Kya Tum ready nahi ho Humari is Closeness keh liyeā€¦??? Hmmmā€¦.

Mannie (Lowering Her Eyes down): Ummm woh baat nahi haiā€¦

Uday: Woh baat nahi hai toh kya baat hai Princessā€¦ Kya Tum nahi chati Mein Tumare kareeb ahoonā€¦??? Hmmmmā€¦

Mannie: Ummm woh baat nahiā€¦ Aap jab ate hain Mere kareeb Mujhe Sharam ane lagti haiā€¦

(Saying this She immediately hide Her Face behind Her Palm and places His Face on His Chest and seeing His Princess like this & hearing like this He chuckledā€¦ His little Princess woh so Bold in Her that Age and now His Princess is so Shy from Himā€¦ But no worries He also Loves Her this Shyness as it is also Her partā€¦ And hugged Her tightly and laid down on Bed taking Her above of Himā€¦)

Uday: I Love You Princess so muchhhhhhā€¦ Tum Zindagi ho Meri aur Meri Khushhiyan sirf Tum hi se hainā€¦

Mannie: Hum bhiiiiā€¦

(She reciprocated it too and how She did it again showed how much She is Shy to even say I LOVE YOU to Himā€¦ And He was about to Pull Her Face towards Him that Once Again Door was knockedā€¦ And She remembered Meeting Time was already over but what to do infront of Uday She forgets everything so She stood up and adjust Herself and then sees Her Vijay Bhai comingā€¦ 

As it was already so late Vijay started to worry about His Bhai and knocked Thrice then wait for Few Seconds and then come inside only to see His Bhai's Blushing Face which He never have seen itā€¦ He know She is so Happy with being Her Love and felt so much Happy to see His Bhai like Sisterā€¦ Then turned to Person who has became a Patient for nowā€¦ Seeing Him Smiling at His Bhai and Glow can be seen on His Faceā€¦ And by this Vijay knew no matter how much Uday's Past might have been Colourful but He will fills His Bhai's Life with Happinessā€¦ And just a Thrice Meet He can sees a Drastic Change in His Bhai which is so Positive and this will Restore and help Her in getting Further Treatment and no Psychologist or Counsellor is requiredā€¦ Seeing His Bhai happy, His disappointment in Uday started to fade away and askedā€¦)

Vijay: Kaise ho Tum Udayā€¦???

(And by listening to this it broke Uday's Gaze and turn towards the Similar Person and remember what did His Princess told Him and in Future He will be sharing a Relationship with Himā€¦ So in order to Impress Him He need to be in His Good Behaviourā€¦ And not wanting to hide He toldā€¦)

Uday: Acha hoon infact ab bht Acha hoon kyuke (Looking at Mannie) Kyuke Meri Zindagi Mere pass agayi haiā€¦ 

(Listening this She blushed more and again hide Her Face behind Her Palms and seeing all this Vijay got more happyā€¦ What does Brother need only His Sister's Happinessā€¦ And right now His Bhai is so Happy and Sole Reason is Uday Himself onlyā€¦ Then hiding Her Smileā€¦)

Vijay: Good aur ab yeh Zindagi Araam karne karne keh liye jarhi hai toh ab usey jane doā€¦

(Listening this Uday's Eyes widened and He Blushed as He was caught and this what Vijay & Mannie never expected seeing Uday's Cheek turn out Red Beetrootā€¦ And seeing this Vijay let out small Chuckle as He has never seen a Guy Blushing and Uday is only the first oneā€¦ Then Vijay was about to take Mannie that...)

Uday: Vijay Mein apko nahi janta lakin jaise apne kaha Manyata ya Mannie Meri Zindagi hai toh yeh Sach hai toh please Aap Meri Princess ko dhyan se lekar jaiye aur uska Ache se khyal rakhyegaā€¦ Aur haan Vijay ek aur baat Kal Mein Physiotherapist se Princess yani apki Mannie se baat karhonga aur Aap unhe sab btayegaā€¦ Mein chata hoon jahan tak Princess ka Treatment rukha tha wahan se Start hojaye aur ab Mannie apko Na nahi karhegiā€¦ 

Uday (To Mannie): Ab mana toh nahi karhogi na aur Pure Dill se apna Treatment karwahogi naā€¦

(Listening this Mannie immediately nodded and said "Yesss" making Uday Happyā€¦ And seeing all this Vijay got to know Uday will be the Correct Person to handover to His Precious toā€¦ And Uday will Love Her more and Pamper Her so muchā€¦. And Vijay also nodded as He was too much Overwhelmed by thisā€¦ Then took upset Mannie who still don't want to and spend Her Time with Her Uday but can't say this to Her Bhai plus She has started to feel Pain in Her Legs so She refused Herself to stay with Uday that what if He sees Worry lines or Her Painful Face so He might get worried which She least wants right nowā€¦. And Vijay took Her to same House where all Singhs will also stay during their Time in Dubai as Armaan has rented this Home for themā€¦ 

He is still unable to believe how much Their Lives are Inter-connectedā€¦

As soon as Mannie came She found Her Room for now and quickly hit the Bed as She was so tired... And soon after someone came sit beside Mannie and caressed Her Face and pecked Her Forhead and Bless Her andā€¦)

Person: Thank Youā€¦

(After this that Person wiped the Tears which from Eyes and stood up then walked from thereā€¦)

Chapter End

So Friends here I have posted anothet Chapter and did You liked it... What do You think about ManVeer Conversation... And what do You think who was that Person who came to Sleeping Mannie and said THANK YOU to Her and for what...

bushranoor123 thumbnail

Update is good šŸ‘

Thank u for the updatešŸ¤£...hahahaha.what to do Thora tease krna tu bnta ha BTW thanku so much to ur mood who always made u to write this story šŸ˜Š vasy I think u love me so much I just ask u to write some scene on manveer a u write whole update on manveer ohhhhhšŸ¤—enough of my praising the scene between manveer are too good both clear their all misunderstanding mannie understand all the past thing about uv....

. she knows all the thing from the very first movie of uv I thought she did not know anything about him and when know their will be alot of drama but u are amazing writer and I think u hold some thing big about them and according to the chapter all thing look clear but I know some thing is cooking on ur mind and some twist are going to come 

Well about about the person I think its uv bz know one dare to come on his princess room except him 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They cleared the air between them. Now both know the story of other. Now on to soup and romance.

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Update is good šŸ‘

Thank u for the updatešŸ¤£... Thank You... šŸ˜ƒ And You are welcome too...šŸ˜ƒ

hahahaha.what to do Thora tease krna tu bnta ha BTW thanku so much to ur mood who always made u to write this story šŸ˜Š Thank You... šŸ˜ƒ And yeahhh... Btw I felt little depressed as only You & Coderlady only commented... While others didn't... Am I not writing Good thing on ManVeer...??? Then I thought might all are so Busy... And I'm so Desperate & Curious Person to know how many Likes & Comments are there and what after posting a Story.... Plus since I have write alot on ArShi (Arnav-Khushi) so I was having many Votes & Comments more than ManVeer so it spoiled Me alot...

vasy I think u love me so much I just ask u to write some scene on manveer a u write whole update on manveer ohhhhhšŸ¤—   Hehehehehehehehe well I Love You so much for Liking & Commenting on Story like a Regular Reader but I didn't intended to how much I should write on ManVeer a Scene or a Chapter... It was like I continued to write and couldn't able to stop Myself that whether I should end here or there .. šŸ˜ƒ

enough of my praising the scene between manveer are too good both clear their all misunderstanding mannie understand all the past thing about uv.... Thank You... šŸ˜ƒ Yeahhh The Air is cleared btw them... šŸ˜ƒ

. she knows all the thing from the very first movie of uv I thought she did not know anything about him and when know their will be alot of drama but u are amazing writer and I think u hold some thing big about them and according to the chapter all thing look clear but I know some thing is cooking on ur mind and some twist are going to come Well about it Thank You... šŸ˜Š And Hmmmm not Bad You reached there... And who knows whether You are Correct or not in judging... šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜ˆ

Well about about the person I think its uv bz know one dare to come on his princess room except him Well how could it be possible as Uday is hospitalized and He can't be at Home... So the Person could be anyone other than Uday... šŸ˜ˆ

Heyyy Thank You so muchhhh for Reading, Liking and Commenting... Your Long Comment really makes My Day and Motivates Me...šŸ˜ƒ