Vijay is really loving caring brother🤗

He is ready to take mannie with him to meet uday🤗

So glad uday is out of danger & arman was relived😊

Ouch uday’s families come to meet him & he is not happy

Now his princess also coming to meet him how uday gonna handle

Hope now manveer won’t separate as they deserve happiness❤️

Continue plz 

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome you updated quiet early 😁 mtlb I was expecting that you update next part after week or month but I was wrong well as u said that it depend on ur mood 

Coming to the update it was awesome finally uv health is good hope so in next update the mother son relation improve and also some scene of manveer 😃

Originally posted by bushranoor123

Awesome you updated quiet early 😁 mtlb I was expecting that you update next part after week or month but I was wrong well as u said that it depend on ur mood 

Coming to the update it was awesome finally uv health is good hope so in next update the mother son relation improve and also some scene of manveer 😃

bTW thanks for the update u are a awesome writer you do not need to improve ur writing skill but you improve ur writing quite well and ma dua kro ge tmhara mood asa hi rahy or tum update jalde jalde krti jao

bTW thanks for the update u are a awesome writer Thank You... 😊And You don't need to thank Me for Update but You can give Return the Thank You by hit Liking Button and Commenting that will be enough for Me... 😊

you do not need to improve ur writing skill but you improve ur writing quite well And about My Writing Skills yeah it improved much better than the Previous One all because I have keep on writing the Stories though not on ManVeer but on other Couple... 😊

and ma dua kro ge tmhara mood asa hi rahy Hehehehehe... 😃 Well it depends all on My Mood...  Though I writes on ArShi Couple but whenever My Mood is pretty Good so My Writing Outcome is Good and when My Mood is off so My writing Outcome comes Bad and sometimes I don't know what should I write...

or tum update jalde jalde krti jao Well lets see when I will be able to Update next... This Time I will make sure not to take much Time... 😊

Thank You for Your Comment... 😊 Please do Hit Like button as We have very Few ManVeer Readers and top of that if Readers won't Comment so it will lessened bit My Spirit... 😔

Originally posted by cuteariya

Well come back dear🤗 So glad to see u after longtimesmiley4 Thank You... 😊 I'm so happy to see You back commenting once again on My Story...😊 This Time I will try My best not to let You people down by dissappearing... Btw have You noticed My writing skills, how are they now...??? Have they improved...???

Amazing chapter  Thank You...😊 I'm glad you liked it... 😊

Poor uday once again hospitalized coz of his carelessYeahhh till when He wouldn't stop being careless it will happen again and again but now there is not a chance to show His one more careless attitude because His Body/Brain is not any position to handle the Stress given by Him by his carelessness... But don't worry now I guess He will work on Himself for His Princess...😊

On the other hand when manyata got to know she was broken scared to lose uday🥺 Yeahhh why wouldn't She be... Neither She has anymore strength left to lose Her Udat in hands of Destiny and its same case with Him also...

Finally mannie told her families abt her & uday love Yeahhh it was very well needed for time being and aswell as for Future...

Vijay is really loving caring brother🤗

He is ready to take mannie with him to meet uday🤗 Yess absolutely He has been an Awesome Brother to His both Sisters... 😊 And to know His Mannie's Love who is He and whether He Loves Her not and is She is in Love with correct person or not...  He doesn't believe in Rumors and what other person has to say... But what He sees and what He hears from His Personal Eyes and Ears He accepts only that not otherway around... And since Vijay is like this so Uday has Good Opportunity to win Vijay's Heart which I guess He will for His Princess... 😊

So glad uday is out of danger & arman was relived😊 Yeahhh... 😊

Ouch uday’s families come to meet him & he is not happy Hmmm... Though He says He hates His Family especially His mother but saying and actually doing is 2 different things... He says He hates them but in actual He couldn't able to brought Himself... Seeing His Family can never be Good option for both of the Parties since after He has came into Consciousness because now noone can predict what their meeting can turn into after He has been always rude to His family especially His Mother when He talked to Her in Hospital after coming into Consciousness...

Now his princess also coming to meet him how uday gonna handle Well let's see what turn it will take... Either it would settle everything and amend the Relations or it will complicate the Relations more than they already are.. 

Hope now manveer won’t separate as they deserve happiness❤️ Well let's see whether they are united forever or still They need to pass some Tests to be with each other... 😉

Continue plz I will try My best but can't Promise You...😊

Thank You so much for once again starting commenting on My Stories... 😊

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 4 years ago

Awesome you updated quiet early 😁 mtlb I was expecting that you update next part after week or month but I was wrong well as u said that it depend on ur mood Hehehehehe so did You liked the Surprise... 😃

Coming to the update it was awesome Thank You... 😊 I'm glad You liked it.. 😊

finally uv health is good hope Yeahhh thankfully...😊

so in next update the mother son relation improve and also some scene of manveer 😃 Well let's see what will happen next... 😊

Thank You for Your Comment... 😊

Originally posted by Twinkle_alisha

Thank You for Your Comment... 😊 what to do you are so much vala good writer that cannot stop my hand for hiting the like button and to comment on it 😊

Vasy some one is. So much desperate like asking us to comment and hit the like button I think its time for revenge lol 😉bz some one made us wait for don't know how long for the update 

Vasy some one is. So much desperate like asking us to comment and hit the like button I think its time for revenge lol 😉bz some one made us wait for don't know how long for the update Hmmm what to say I didn't got any Ideas about ManVeer how to proceed the Story... Now reading Story from Start it felt so Childlish... Once its a Complete I will make edit fully and post on Wattpad ....

Aji sunti hoooooooo 🤣want update