Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love it! Love it! Love it!❤️

This makes me realise how much I miss ManVeer ❤️

Glad they've talked things out and everything is going on the right track. Now it's Mannie ka soup and ManVeer romance time. Oh yeah bring it on 😎 #SoupRomance 

Vijay bhai being the best bhai as always  #BhaiHoToAisa

Btw who is this person thanking Mannie? It it Uday's mom? Or someone else? 😳#KababMeinKoiHaddiTohNahi

All in all I love this series and I'm so glad you're finally updating it. Updates ki barsish se fans ke dil ki banjar zameen ko bhigaate rahiye 😆

Oh, and did I mention it already? I LOVE IT!!!!!!❤️❤️

bushranoor123 thumbnail

Thanku so much u always reply to every one comments that is good habbit and the person is I thinks uv mom

bushranoor123 thumbnail

When are u going to update the next chapter

Edited by bushranoor123 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

shocked about uday's health.I wish armaan has given the number to mannie. mannie jay talking about studies n exams was nice.their conversation was emotional. mannie saying that she will take care of her health n learn Android for uday was sweet.finally mannie came to know about uday's condition n armaan mannie talking about his condition was emotional 

bushranoor123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushranoor123

Hope so u are fine I think u again get busy in ur work that u forget tu reply😞 and update what to do 4 update in a row made me to think that u update the next chapter fast but I think it bz of ur mood that u did not update yet 😭

bushranoor123 thumbnail

Hope so u are fine I think u again get busy in ur work that u forget to reply😞 and update what to do 4 update in a row made me think that u update the next chapter fast but I think it bz of ur mood that u didn't update yet😭

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coderlady

They cleared the air between them. Yeahhh Thankfully... 😊

Now both know the story of other. Yeahhh.. 😊

Now on to soup and romance. Yeahhh but later.. Not right now... 😊

Thank You for Your Comment... 😊

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super.Slayer

Love it! Love it! Love it!❤️ Awww Thank You so much Love...😃

This makes me realise how much I miss ManVeer ❤️ Yeahhh Me too but sadly I couldn't able to write on ManVeer and secondly I was so busy on Wattpad and writing on ArShi as I got More and More response for My Writings on ArShi...

Glad they've talked things out and everything is going on the right track. Yeahhh thankfully everything is falling onto pieces... And no still are many things are left... I would say Story will take more than 15 to 20 Chapters to end...😊

Now it's Mannie ka soup and ManVeer romance time. Oh yeah bring it on 😎 #SoupRomance  Well not right now... For that Moment You need to be bit Patient... 😉

Vijay bhai being the best bhai as always  #BhaiHoToAisa Yeahhh no doubt in that... 😊

Btw who is this person thanking Mannie? It it Uday's mom? Or someone else? 😳#KababMeinKoiHaddiTohNahi Well for that You need a little to find it Out... 

All in all I love this series and I'm so glad you're finally updating it. Updates ki barsish se fans ke dil ki banjar zameen ko bhigaate rahiye 😆 Hehehehehehehe 😆 at this Stage when I hardly get Time I'm Updating My Stories but now I would say though I will try My Best to give Updates but not able to Update regularly... 

Oh, and did I mention it already? I LOVE IT!!!!!! ❤️❤️ Yeahhh I guess so but now worries You keep on saying it... 😃

Thank You so much Love for once again Reading My Stories... I will try My best not to let You Guyz down... Btw have You noticed does My writing skills changed...???

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Thanku so much u always reply to every one comments that is good habbit For this You don't need to Thank Me... Its My Job... 😊

and the person is I thinks uv mom Well for this You need to be a Patient a little... 😊

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Assalam o Alikum Friends how are You all… I'm  really sorry for Updating it Late and that too with Small Update... I tried My Best to write down in Short span of Time since I was Busy...

Anyways I'm back with another Chapter of "Love Story of Years"...

Do Read, Like and Comment…

THANK YOU…

Chapter No # 23

Next Morning

In Dubai

In a Rented Mansion

In Kitchen

It was very early in the Morning, a Lady in Her 50s after Praying most specifically Thanking "Almighty Allah" that now Her all Children are Happy… Her ever closest Baby "Uday" who was walking in Wrong Path and was so disturbed is now Happy… She still can't imagine that after Many Years She has seen Her Baby smiling from Heart and all the credit goes to Manyata or Mannie or Her Baby's Princess…

After praying now She walked to the Kitchen and made a Breakfast for everyone.. After making it Mannie walked in Kitchen and inhaling an Aroma She was spellbound and eventually looked here and there from where it was coming… Soon She finds Hotpot and Aroma coming from it, quickly opening it and sees Freshly made Aloo Parathas.. Bringing the Hotpot closer to Her Nose She inhales it… Then was about to take a Piece that suddenly someone came in the Kitchen and immediately covered Her Eyes from back making Her scream loudly.. Listening Her Scream that Person quickly took off Her hands and then Mannie turn around only to be shocked and widened Her Eyes and immediately hugged that Person as She herself wasn't sure… 

Then breaking the Hug She heard from Her…

Person: Manu You aren't Daydreaming… Its really Me…

Mannie: But how Unno Di…???

(So that Person is Unnati…

Taking Her Hands She made Her sit on Dining Table chair and told what Relationship They will be sharing in Future making Her Eyes widened with shock and immediately Palmed Her Mouth…)

Mannie: Yeh Sach hai…???

Unnati: Haan Manu yeh Sach hai… Mujhe khud yakeen nahi aya isliye barbar Mein Harris Bhai se poche jarhi thi... 

Mannie: Sachi main Unno Di Mujhe toh yakeen nahi araha keh Aap Uday ki Behen ho…

Unnati: Haan… Aur bht jald Hum Bhabhis aur Nanads banjayainge ek dusre ki… Kitna Acha honga na yeh sab…

Mannie: Haan Di… Mujhe toh pta hi nahi tha…

Unnati: Haan…

(Then taking Her hand in Her hands…)

Unnati: Janti ho Manu Tumhe aj itna Khush aur Positive dekhkar kitna Acha lagra hai. Jab Tumhe Udaas dekhti thi Skype par aur Vijay ko Tumare liye pareshan dekhti thi toh Mujhe bht bura lagta tha kyuke Mujhe nahi pta tha keh Mein kya karoon jisse Tum dono ko Haste Muskurata dekh sakoon… Lakin aj Tumhe itna Khush dekhkar bht khushi horhi hai…

Mannie (Smilingly): Haan Di… Aap nahi jante Di kuch din pehle Mein samjti thi keh Mere Naseeb main Uday ka Pyaar likha nahi hai. Aur jab pta chala keh Uday Mujhse kitna Pyaar karte hain tab bhi Mein Hum dono ko door karhi thi. Lakin dekhiye agar aj Hum ek saath hain toh iski wajase sirf aur sirf Uday hai… Uday ne Mujhe phrse hasna muskurana seekha diya…

Unnati: Aur Tumne Bhai ko. (Pause) Janti ho Manu jab Bhai Pakistan keh bad Hospitalized hue aur jab unhone Aankhain khuli toh woh Mere purane wale Bhai nahi they woh toh kuch aur hi bangaye. Woh Hum sab se Door chale gaye aur apni ek Nayi Duniya basali Hum sab keh bagir. Aur aj Tumari wajase Mein apne Bhai ko itna Khush dekhri ho aur aapne itne pass dekhri hoon… Manu please Tum Bhai ko kabhi churkar mat jana.. Bhai tumare bagir…

Mannie (Interruptingly): Di Aap fikar mat khariye ab Mein Uday se kabhi bhi door nahi jahongi… (Pause) Aur Mein nahi janti Di asa kya hua hai jiski wajase Uday Aap sabse door hain lakin haan Mein itna zaroor janti hoon Mein puri koshish karongi keh Mein Uday ko Aap logo keh kareeb lasakhoon… Ek behen ko uska Bhai dila sakhoon aur ek Maa ko uska Beta…

(Listening this Unnati's Eyes became Teary and She hugged Mannie and saying Thank You to Her… While Unnati-Mannie were busy, they failed someone witnessed in their Conversation… 

Harris who was coming to Kitchen witnessed Unnati-Mannie's Conversation and His Eyes also got teary and was about to walk from there that

He sees His Little Sister "Suhana" also witnessed it… He give Suhana a weak Smile and walked from there… Then Suhana walked to them and…)

Suhana: Dii…

(Listening Her both Unnati & Mannie break their Hug… And Unnati seeing Her Baby-Sister Suhana she smiled widely and asked Her to come closer, which She did… Then to Mannie…)

Unnati: Manu Meet Suhana… She is My Baby-Sister… Suhana Tumare Uday ki sabse cloest thi… Aur dono Uday Bhai & Suhana sab ko tang karte they… Lakin Uday Bhai ki ek awaaz par Suhana apni sari shararatein churdiya karti thi… Aur Bhai Suhana ki ek awaaz par uske peche peche bhagte they…

(Listening this Mannie smiled widely and imagined the Scene but seeing Suhana's Sad face She was confused and…)

Suhana: Lakin Di, Dada ab waise nahi rahe.. Woh Hum sab se Nafraat karne lage hain… Aur Dada ab toh Hum main se kisi se bhi Pyaar nahi karte…

(Saying this few Tears fall from Her Eyed and it made Mannie's heart saddened… The walking to Suhana and cupping Her cheeks…)

Mannie: Suhana ek baat yaad rakhna Bhai kabhi bhi apni Beheno ko Pyaar karna nahi churte… Naraz hosakhte hain lakin Nafraat nahi… Aap phr kabhi bhi aisa mat sochna keh apke Dada Aapse kabhi Nafraat karsakhte hain… Aur jitna Mein Uday ko janti hoon woh kabhi kisi se Nafraat nahi karsakhta bas Naraz honge woh… Thoda sa Time do I'm sure phr se sab theek hojayega…

Suhana: Pakka na…

Mannie (Smilingly): Haan pakka…

(Listening this Suhana quickly hugged Mannie.. And seeing this Unnati's Eyes again got filled… She will not only Lightened Uday's Life but everyone's Life… And then breaking the Hug…)

Mannie: Mein thodi dhr main Hospital jahongi Uday se milne Aap chaloge na…???

(Listening this She quickly nodded and run towards Her Room to get ready to see Her Dada… Then Mannie looking at Unnati…)

Mannie: Di Suhana kya kehri thi… Sach main Uday Aap sab se…

(Listening this She nodded and sighed… Then told Her what happened since Uday opened His eyes till now…)

Unnati: Hum main se koi nahi janta keh Bhai main itni Nafraat kyun agayi… Aur phr kal Armaan Bhai ne btaya Bhai isliye Nafraat karne lage yahan tak keh apne Aap se bhi kyuke unhe lagta tha Tum Zinda nahi ho…

Mannie (Confusingly): Lakin in sab ka kya Connection Aap logo se door jane ka…

Unnati: Yeh toh Mein bhi nahi janti… Lakin kafi Saalo se Hum sab Bhai se is barema baat karna chate hain keh Humse aisi kya galti hogayi keh woh Hum sabse.. Lakin Bhai Hum logo ko dekhna toh door Baat tak karna pasand nahi karte they. Unhone puri tarhan se bhola diya keh Hum log kuch lagte hain unke… Aur Maa se toh Bhai itni Nafraat karte hain keh pocho hi mat…

Mannie: Mein pochkar dekhoon…

(Listening this She was alarmed and immediately nodded in NO…)

Unnati: Nahi Manu Tum kuch nahi pochogi Bhai se… Mein nahi chati Meri wajase Bhai Tumhe kuch kehdain ya koi Problem ajaye Tum dono ki beech…

(Listening this Mannie was about to say something that They heard Sounds coming and soon whole Singh Family, Armaan and Vijay were here…. And all introduced themselves to Mannie and She was so Happy that Uday has so Big Family and everyone Loves Him so much but He… Sigh… Then everyone started to have Breakfast… And as usual there was a Large commotion btw Singh's siblings which made Mannie chuckled… And immediately She was included too by Unnati as soon Mannie was also going to be Part of their Huge crazy Family but a Major & Essential part…

Little faraway Vijay seeing His Baby-Sister and how well She was included in Singh's Family and how well She was… And how much She is Smiling, Chuckling and Laughing made Him so Happy… He knew that now His Sister is also welcomed in Singh's Family… Though from Unnati He know Singh Family are Good Family not like Typical Family and what He just witnessed made Him so much Happy too and soon He & Armaan was included in Childish fights btw Singh's siblings by Harris..

And seeing all this, Vassundra after many Years smiled from Heart and wished to see them all Happy like this and no Evil cast His Eyes on Her Children… She referred Vijay & Mannie also as Her Children and welcomed both happily in the Family… Though She hasn't yet talked to Mannie yet nor Thanked Her for letting Her see Her Baby's Smile which She was craving since Years…)

After Sometime

In Living Hall

Armaan, Harris, Vijay, Kabir and Jagat all were having a Gala Time… Within a Some Hours Vijay was not only welcomed by Vassu but everyone… And now it felt Vijay is also One of them… As were having Gala Time pulling each others Legs… Then out of noehere Mannie walked and ummmed making all silent and…

Mannie: Vijay Bhai… Mujhe Aap se kuch kam hai…

Vijay: Sure Bacha…

(And then Vijay followed to Mannie to Her temporary Room and Armaan smiled seeing there Bond to which He was then nudged by Harris who raised His Eyes and asked…)

Harris: Why are You Smiling…???

Armaan: Kuch nahi Harris Bhai… Bas Vijay aur Mannie ki Bond ko dekh kar Muskura raha tha… Mannie bht lucky hai jo usey Vijay jaisa Bhai mila…

Kabir: Waise Armaan Bhai Mannie sach main Humari Bhabhi bane wali hain… Uday Bhai sach main…

Armaan: Haan Kabir… Ek Mannie hi hai toh jo Tumare UV bhai ko Uday Bhai main badal sakhti hai… Mannie Zindagi hai UV ki… Aur jab Mannie itne Time se UV keh saath nahi thi toh Uday kho hi gaya tha. Lakin ab aisa nahi hoga…

Harris: Lakin Armaan kya Vijay ko pta hai... ???

Armaan (Confusingly): Kya…???

Harris: Yeh hi keh Uday kaisa hai… You know all His Grey Shades.. Don't You think jab Vijay ko pta chalega keh Uday perfect nahi hai uski Behen keh liye toh woh yeh Shaadi nahi hone dega…

(Listening this Armaan smiled lightly…)

Armaan: Nahi Harris Bhai, Vijay ko sab pta hai lakin apni Behen ki Khushiyon keh liye majboor hai… Jaisa Mene UV ko dekha tha lakin usne Aapne toote hue Chehra ko Gusse keh peche chupa liya tha…. Aur Mannie ne toh jaise Jeena hi churdiya tha toh Muskurana toh bht door ki baat hai. Aur jaise hi Vijay ne Mannie ko dekha keh woh Muskurane lagi hai aur uski waja sirf aur sirf UV hai toh usne decide kiya keh woh Mannie & UV keh bech nahi bolega kyuke yeh dono keh beech ki baat hai… Aur yeh ab Mannie par depend karta hai keh jab woh UV ka Sach janegi toh kya Faisla karhegi…

Jagat: Agar Mannie ne Uday bhai keh against faisla liya tohhh…

Armaan: Yeh toh UV usey manane ki koshish karhega nahi toh zabardasti usey apne pass rakhega… Lakin Mein janta hoon UV ko woh apni Princess se itna Pyaar karta hai isliye woh kabhi bhi Zabardasti karne ka soch bhi nahi sakhta… (Pause) Aur Tum dehaan rakhna keh Mannie ko kabhi pta nahi chale keh Tum logo keh UV se kuch differences hain… Jaise chalta hai chalne do… Aur haan Yaad rakhna Mannie se kabhi bhi ulte pulte sawal nahi karna, Mannie bht Sensitive hai... 

Harris: Acha Armaan… Tumse pta chalta tha keh jab woh Hadsa hua toh usey Golliyan lagi thi… Ab tabyat kaisi hai uski…

Armaan: Harris Bhai apko Mene Jay keh barema btaya tha na… (Harris nodded confusely) Woh Mannie ki barhi Behen… Dono main do (2) Saal ka difference hai… Aur Jay se mujhe pta chalta tha Mannie ki halat sahi nahi… Aj agar Mannie khush nazar arahi hai aur Muskura rahi hai toh uski waja sirf aur sirf UV hai… Kal tak toh usne toh… Khair Mannie ko us Hadse main 3 Golliyan lagi thi aur woh bhi uske Back par… Ek uske Spine keh pass jiski wajase usne 1 Saal tak Wheel-Chair use kiya… Mannir kabhi bhi apni Health ko lekar Serious hi nahi hui… Therapists ne bht treatment karha lakin zara sa bhi farkh nahi parha tha toh uska Treatment stop hogaya tha kyuke Therapists ne further treatment dene se mana kardiya tha… Lakin ab shayid UV keh liye woh Continue karhe… Ponchonga Jay se Mein… UV Mannie keh liye apni Treatment ko seriously lene laga hai aur ab Mannie ko chaiye keh woh bhi ab Serious hojaye… Anyways ab chalta hoon Mein Hospital jana hai Mujhe…

Harris: theek hai jahooo…

Kabir: Mein bhi chaloon Armaan Bhai apke saath…

(Listening this Armaan looked at Harris… Then...)

Harris: Abhi nahi Kabir, Raat main chalte hain.. Abhi Armaan ko jane do…

Kabir: Samj gaya Dada ab bhi Uday Bhai Hum sab se Nafraat karte hain aur isliye Aap…

"Nahi Bhaiiii..."

(Then heard Suhana saying this… Then Suhana walked to Kabir… And…)

Suhana: Bhai Apko pta hai koi bhi Bhai apne Behen Bhai se Nafraat nahi karsakhta lakin haan Naraz hosakhta hai… Aur Uday Bhai bhi naraz hain Nafraat nahi karte woh Humse…

Jagat: Tumse kisne kaha yeh sab…

Suhana: Mannie Di hain na unhone kaha… Aur apko pta hai Mujhe Uday Bhai se milne Hospital jana hai toh Mannie Di ne kaha woh lekar jayaingi Mujhe…

(Listening this Armaan smiled, truly Mannie became Light in their Life… Then Harris interrupting…)

Harris: Nahi Suhana… Kal Hum sab already Hospital gaye they.. Ab sirf barhe jayainge.. Aur rahi baat Tumhe apne Uday Bhai ko dekhne ki toh abhi yeh sahi waqt nahi hai… Aur haan apni Mannie Di ki Baato par zyada Concentrate nahi karho…. Mannie nahi janti aur na hi usne kabhi dekha hai Uday aur Humare Relations kaise hain… Mannie ne Pyaar se keh diya hoga Tumhe… Sach toh yeh hai Suhana Mannie chahe kitna kahe lakin yeh Sach badalne nahi wala… Aur Tum, Sana, Jagat aur Kabir wapas India chale jaho yeh hi Acha hoga Tum Charo keh liye…

(After saying this Harris walked from there leaving everyone Shocked… No one is able to understand what happened to Harris suddenly… But none noticed it wasn't suddenly but it was ALWAYS.. Harris doesn't know what will happen tomorrow but He knows now nothing would be the same as before 10 Years when all were so Young and most Probably Uday was Naughtiest Person among all siblings…

And then Suhana looked at Jagat with Teary Eyes and said…)

Suhana: Aisa kyun kaha unhone…???

(But Jagat and Kabir were clueless and somewhere Armaan has a Rough Idea might be Harris has already given up that He would get His Little Brother who once was so Naughty and so Loving & Caring as He heard from Him…

But Armaan don't know how but He Trusts on Mannie that She would Amend all the broken Relationships and for that it needs Patience to make everything fall into pieces…

Then Armaan walked to Suhana… Suhana, Unnati and Sana are like Alishba to Him meaning they are like Sisters to Him… So…)

Armaan: Suhana apne Barhe Bhai ki galat mat samjna… Tum log zyada behtar jante ho keh kya Reaction tha UV ka Tum logo ko dekhkar aur woh kitni… Khair jo bhi UV Feel karta hai Tum logo keh liye woh all of Sudden wouldn't get erased… Just give a Time… (Pause) Aur shayid Mujhe bhi Harris Bhai ki baatein thek lagti hain Tum log wapas chale jaho India, Tum logo keh Schools aur Colleges hain… Aur jo UV ki Condition hai uske liye Hum sab hain yahan… Tum gabraho nahi Sab theek hojayega…

(After saying, atlast Armaan smiled to Suhana… And listening this Suhana was bit convinced but She really needs to see Him through Her Eyes or infront of Eyes not like this by hearing… Her Uday Bhai would scold it so what She will it but couldn't leave the Place before seeing Him… And once again She requested to Armaan to which He sigh not knowing what to say but nodded… And then Armaan was about to take Suhana to Hospital that Kabir and Jagat also requested so not able to deny their request once seeing their Elder Bhai before leaving for India, Armaan nodded and took them to Hospital…)

In Mannie's Room

Mannie waited for Vijay to follow Her… Then seeing Her… She asked…

Mannie: Vijay Bhai apke Mobile main Net chalraha hai...???

(Listening this Vijay was confused but nevertheless He nodded and changing the settings He handover to His Mobile to Mannie.. And watched Mannie who make Herself busy in His Phone… Smiling at Her and moved from there… 

After some Minutes seeing 2 Videos how to make "Chicken Corn Soup" She walked to Kitchen taking Mobile with Her…)

In Kitchen

Mannie came to the Kitchen and immediately searches for required Ingredients. She was looking for Corns but then listening to Voice She jumped as She wasn't prepared for it..

Vassundra: Kya kehri ho Beta…??? Kuch chaiye tha..???

(Listening Her Mannie turned around and greeted Her again and looked down and fidget with Dupatta's end and nodded innocenly…

While seeing Innocence in Her She smiled inwardly… She already Loved Her in First place itself when She heard about Her "Manyata" or "Princess" and now seeing Her Baby's Bride to be who is still like Baby feels like Her Dream come True… She knows nothing about this Girl except She is Life of Her Baby-Boy… 

By looking at Her, She know She wasn't yet familiar with Her and still take Her as Stranger and its isn't fault of Her as They never got a Time to talk…

They spreading Her Arms, She calls for Her…)

Vassundra: Idhar aho Beta…

(Listening this Mannie was confused not knowing what to do but then eventually give in afterall She is Her Uday's Mother whom Her Uday talked alot to Her some Years back in Karachi and quickly walked to Her only to be gulfed in a Hug and Her Hairs been caressed… And She felt Motherly warm out of Her… Then breaking the Hug…)

Vassundra: Janti ho Beta jab Mene Tumare barema suna "Manyata" "Princess" aur pta chala keh Tum Kya ho Mere Bache I mean Mere Uday keh liye toh Tumhe dekhna Mera Khwaab bangaya tha par Mein janti thi yeh Mera Khwaab pura kabhi nahi hopayega lakin aj Tumhe apne samne dekh kar Mere Uday ki Zindagi aur Mere Khwaab ko apne Aankho keh samne dekh kar bht Khushi horhi hai…

(Listening this Mannie blushed and shyly stranded Her Hairs back of Her Ear… Then She heard…)

Vassundra: Beta jabse Mene Tumare barema suna tha bina Tumhe dekh kar toh Mere liye Tum bilkul Meri Unnati, Sana aur Suhana jaise hogayi thi yani Meri Chuti (4th) Beti… Toh Beta kabhi bhi Mujhe paraya mat samjna… (Pause) Mujhe intezar hai keh kab Tum Mujhe bhi apna samjlogi phr Tumare saath baitkar bht sari Baatein karongi… (Pause) Acha khair churo yeh sab, yeh btaho Beta Tumhe kuch chaiye tha woh Mene Tumhe kuch dundte hue dekha hai…

(Listening this Mannie went silent for a Moment… She understand and feel what Vassundra or Aunty is saying… She is not denying anything or the Relationship She is sharing and will Share in Future but right now according to Her everything is going so Fast that She couldn't able to rest Herself…

Coming to Consciousness…

Fighting internally as well as externally…

Knowing about Her Uday's Identity...

Samrat's Proposal…

Reaching to Karachi, later taking Flight for London and eventually meeting Sleeping Uday…

Almost Engagement with Samrat and then Her Father got Heart Attack…

Later discovering Armaan as Jay's Boyfriend…

Seeing Uday in Dubai and finally accepting the Truth that no more She can hide from Uday… And once again accepting Him back in Her Life...

Her Father got another Attack leading to coming back to Pakistan…

And now this meeting Uday in Hospital and not only this but Meeting everyone and discovering few Secrets…

Since the Day She has opened Her Eyes, She is going in flow and didn't able to Rest… And now this… Now She needs nothing but alittle Time to accept and to process everything as now She is no more a Daughter and Sister but soon She will be bonded with other Relations also… She knows Their (ManVeer) Love will now bond them in Sacred Relationship… Soon She will be Wife, Daughter-in-Law and Sister-in-Law but before all this She needs a little Time as since Years She bottled Herself as a Lone Person and away from Relations and now this all…

After a few Minutes Silence, Mannie finally speak..)

Mannie: Aunty woh Doctor ne kaha hai keh Uday ko Light Food dena hai… Aur Mene dekha hai Hospitalized Patients ko Soup dete hain… Toh Mein sochri thi Uday keh liye "Chicken Corn Soup" bana doon lakin Mujhe cheezain nahi milrahi…

(After saying this at End She makes a Sad Face… While listening to all this Vassu smiled at Her Innocence… Coming closer to Her She kissed Mannie's forhead taking Her off-Guard… And then…)

Vassundra: Kabhi banaya hai…???

(Mannie nodded in NO to which Vassu smiled and then…)

Vassundra: Koi baat nahi Mein is main Tumari banane main madat karti hoon…

(Listening to Her Mannie smiled and both looked for ingredients but found everything except Corns so Vassundra give Her suggestion to make "Chicken Yagni"... Chicken soup with addition of small pieces of Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic-Ginger paste and with a little bit Black Pepper… To which Mannie nodded… And Mannie did as She was guided as Mannie wanted to prepare all by Herself for Her Uday so Vassundra instantly back off and helped Her to Cook… 

Once it was done, Mannie inhaled its Aroma and was quite pleased with Her First ever Cooking and that for only for Her Uday… And now She waited to placed it infront of Uday and sees His Reaction when He take in His System… Then Vassundra guided Her to pour all it Thermos to keep it Hot… And ask Her to get Ready to go Hospital as Uday might wanting to see Her soon as possible to which She nodded and run from there to get ready and there Vassundra arranged everything like a Bowl and Soup spoon in a Basket and also Thermos to be taken to there…

At First She was shocked Her Uday always dislikes Soup as He thinks its Tasteless and is only served to Hospitalized peoples or its Patient's Dish… Never ever She thought Her Baby would eat/Drink Soup but now Her Uday is not anymore Hers but He is totally changed for His Princess.. He was Princess's Uday and She Loves it…

She also get ready to go to Hospital as She can't miss Golden Opportunity given by God to Her… Seeing Her Baby Transforming into Loverboy…)

Chapter Ends