Katrina The REAL QUEEN OF BO 👊(Page 7)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Eboza

How? Didn’t they flop despite being commcercial entertainers until she worked with Salman?

star power is defined by opening. Movie's success depends on wom and those movies opened with better numbers. Phantom opened better than piku in same year. Katrina has more hits with smaller stars than deepika.And even flops opened with better numbers

Chapak is a commercial movie and was heavily promoted as one. It is no some offbeat movie

star power is all about opening. Kat gave better openings back in 2009 with dark movie like newyork which opened with 53 crore weekend , 2011 and 2015. And i didn't use inflation at all. So in box office full she was ahead of deepika anyday.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

@bold seriously smiley29. Now doing item numbers means you are not acting your age smiley39.

Please mark this point your honour. Will get back to them on this in near future smiley36

Edited by T3ja - 1 months ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

star power is defined by opening. Movie's success depends on wom and those movies opened with better numbers. Phantom opened better than piku in same year. Katrina has more hits with smaller stars than deepika.And even flops opened with better numbers

Chapak is a commercial movie and was heavily promoted as one. It is no some offbeat movie

star power is all about opening. Kat gave better openings back in 2009 with dark movie like newyork which opened with 53 crore weekend , 2011 and 2015. And i didn't use inflation at all. So in box office full she was ahead of deepika anyday.

Chappak is commercial and not offbeat?

Phantom?? Comparing to piku??

New York is a dark movie???

does katrina even have a offbeat/niche movie?

Who gets credit for jagga jasoos opening? and the other one with Sid? they must be really high considering Starpower is opening day. These names must get at least 10cr opening.

[Content Removed]

Katrina works hard.  She looks pretty,dances great,has screen charisma and does whatever is required of her.The makers won't be regretting hiring her. But no one including herself expects any flashes of greatness from her. For her, acting is a job that pays the bills. She does not have any emotional attachment or passion for it. I've seen her interviews. She speaks with great passion about her makeup brand and her family. But the spark is missing when she speaks about her movies.

Originally posted by Deepikafan13

... Katrina needs sleazy item numbers to make movie work while Deepika does movies in a dignified way! 

SLEAZY?!?!?! How dare you?!?!?! You degrade 1 woman you degrade them ALL, that includes Deepika!!!

Only ignorant lazya$$s who can't formulate coherent arguments spew BS like this.

Still scratching my head at comparisons made of 2 queens... Each are their own unique person, paving the way for future starlets and leaving behind their own legacy. 

💞 them both. Enough said.

I havent watched Chhapaak, but more honest reviewers on SM are saying Deepika's poor acting let the film down, many are even saying Kangana or Aalia should have been casted in her place cos they would have done a much better job.

Katrina Kaif