Katrina The REAL QUEEN OF BO 👊(Page 3)

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan


Fitoor was after her downfall. 


Ajap prem ki gazab kahani too when ranbir didn't  have a single clean hit. She made it work and was the star of the movie. Ranbir was star stucked with her . U can see in promos.  Whereas when yeh jawani hai deewani came, he had rockstar and barfi as successful ventures. So it was always male leads who brought box office for deepika 

exactly...Ranbir also gave a 20 cr opening with a new actress, a bad ..infact very bad trailer which managed to piss off both SRK/Sallu fans smiley37...and a low key director in Besharam...

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi


U forgot to add the cheap public stunt they did the grab the attention of audiencesmiley29 upar se all dp did in her 15min cameo in  padmavat was ghoomar smiley37


My head spinned when I read she chose to show her face at the protests cos of its trending ...omg ! smiley29 And people showed her place ..she is very calculative !by god 


Posted: 1 months ago

In that sense than parineeti and sonakshi have huge star power if we are counting first day collections as star power, pari haste tho phaste had 18 crore opening weekend. Even sonakshi had solo releases that were higher than 6 crore opening day. Kriti Sanon had 8 crore opening day with luka. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by fivestars



My head spinned when I read she chose to show her face at the protests cos of its trending ...omg ! smiley29 And people showed her place ..she is very calculative !by god 



she has no morals..simple as it is


jahan faida..wahan jump maar do..that is her motive and now she is fully exposed..


i bet her loyalty is not even with JNU..she just though it will be beneficial..anything to benefit herown self..glad people can finally see through it..waiting for her PR to potray her as the victim yet again

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by fivestars



My head spinned when I read she chose to show her face at the protests cos of its trending ...omg ! smiley29 And people showed her place ..she is very calculative !by god 


Agree she is big time opportunist , she never really cared about acic attacks survivors...remember when someone asked to to comment on acid attack victims she refused to comment coz she wasn't given a script by her PR ? smiley24 & look now ab haar ek press conference mein kaise ganga yamuna bahati hai smiley39 

Posted: 1 months ago

But I have to say Katrina is smart because she knows how to use big names like salman and big director and the new hot guy in town. She always runs back to sallu to save her career. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi


Agree she is big time opportunist , she never really cared about acic attacks survivors...remember when someone asked to to comment on acid attack victims she refused to comment coz she wasn't given a script by her PR ? smiley24 & look now ab haar ek press conference mein kaise ganga yamuna bahati hai smiley39 


Even when she was dancing at airport to get the mileage smiley39thank god people didn’t give her that bhaav...bechari had to aim for the bigger one and fell flat on her face...


Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Terenaina


But I have to say Katrina is smart because she knows how to use big names like salman and big director and the new hot guy in town. She always runs back to sallu to save her career. 

this is why DP gets bashed. You guys say such terrible things about other people. In that case, isn't DP also using Ranbir and Ranveer? She did the same to SRK. She makes snide comments about older actors, tries to show off how big she is with stunts like #ChallengeAccepted and then ran back to connect SRK's Meer Foundation with Chhaapak. Her PR released entire articles about it probably to guilt him into tweeting about Chhhapak and praising her movie. 

In showbiz, everyone does what is needed but you guys act like Deepika is a sati savitri and everyone else is evil.

Edited by rkisnothot - 1 months ago

Katrina Kaif


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Ilahi 0 493 4 months ago Ilahi
RegressiveThug 14 1245 16 days ago Ashley.Tisdale
Jodhaa Bai - The feminist Queen

ponymo   4   1595

ponymo 4 1595 16 days ago ponymo
mintyblue 4 702 1 months ago Maroonporsche
Peek-A-Boo 36 2683 1 months ago 9SakthLaunda4

Topic Info

  • 70 Replies
  • 4631Views

Topic started by fitoori_kudi

Last replied by Ronaldo_fan

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP