Katrina The REAL QUEEN OF BO 👊(Page 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Katrina’s appreciation thread turning into DP’s bashing thread smiley37 pathetic 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

First day collections: 

Phantom : 8:65cr

BBD : 6.34 CR 

These are the figures when Kat was already written off by most of media houses n forum members smiley37 Ppl were saying that she should just retire smiley39

DEEPIKA'S star power smiley24 & this is when she is hailed as the QUEEN OF BW smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Chappak :  4. 77cr

also Katrina’s Mere Brother Ki Dulhan opened at 7 crores.... woh bhi back in 2011... opening was the same as Raazi.... no patriotism. 

Katrina should’ve been number 1 on that list that came out recently 

Originally posted by rkisnothot

this is why DP gets bashed. You guys say such terrible things about other people. In that case, isn't DP also using Ranbir and Ranveer? She did the same to SRK. She makes snide comments about older actors, tries to show off how big she is with stunts like #ChallengeAccepted and then ran back to connect SRK's Meer Foundation with Chhaapak. Her PR released entire articles about it probably to guilt him into tweeting about Chhhapak and praising her movie. 

In showbiz, everyone does what is needed but you guys act like Deepika is a sati savitri and everyone else is evil.

I don't consider myself dp fan anymore. But I defend her because she gets bashed a lot. How did she used ranbir when she had the start of big box office like oso opposite srk and she was dating ranbir who debuted in the biggest flop in history of slb movies.

Dp started dating ranveer when he had back to back flops like lootera and other movies, she dated him 7 years back when he was not considered a bankable star or a big star.

But I do agree dp's PR and her attention seeking promotions is cringe worthy. So yeah I have my dislikes about her.

The actresses that I consider genuine, with strong voice, powerful acting and humble is vidya balan, tabu, konkona sen and so on.

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago

And I like Katrina in the movies she did with Salman. Like I am not here to put her down. She's beautiful and hard working.

The era of queen of Bollywood ended with sridevi madhuri and some extent ash, nowadays everyone is a queen, there isn’t an unquestionable queen of Bollywood.

I’m in agreement that kat had more starpower than any other actress, she gave hit films with John Abraham, Neil nitin mukesh.

Wish DP and Kat were Egg and Chicken . Members would’ve solved the mystery of who came first by fighting with each other 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

Ppl here actually underestimate her star powersmiley37smiley37 delusional fellassmiley37smiley37  I know Katrina hasn't really got great acting skills like that of sridevi n all but dude there was a time when ppl used to go to the movie theater just to see her only smiley42  they still do esp my family members smiley36 she has superstar aura ,it's just that she does not has a overenthusiastic PR , but BO numbers says it all 

KAT IS THE QUEENsmiley41smiley40

The real reason media pushed deepika over Katrina no because she was prettier than Katrina or had bigger box office draw, it was because she could act better than Katrina.

Katrina Kaif