Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Sad news if true.

Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's mother to NOT enter Salman Khan's show during the family week?

According to latest reports by a leading entertainment portal, Rashami Desai's mother, Rasila Ajay Desai, will not enter the house. Yes, the Udaan actress' mom will not be seen stepping in the BB 13 house like other contestants family. Though there has been no confirmed reason of behind this development, gossip mills are abuzz that it may be because of their soured relationship. Rashami and her mom's bond hit the rocks a few years ago, when the actress was dating Laksh Lalwani and also wanted to settle down with him. However, her mother did not approve of their relationship and broke all ties with her daughter. 

The same report also mention's that since Rashami's cousin, Gaurav Desai, had already been to the house some days back, the makers wanted someone else from Rashami's immediate family, which was the actress' mother. But, things did not work out and there are chances that no one will be seen entering to meet Rashami. This means the actress will be seen shedding tears again. Well, it is not yet concrete that Laksh is the reason behind Rashami's mother denial to come to the show, the piece of information will surely leave Rashami and her fans disheartened.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/bigg-boss-13-rashami-desais-mother-not-enter-salman-khans-show-during-family-week-499465

That Gaurav guy was Rashmi’s cousin brother?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Arey yaar..Rashmi is naive but not dumb...shes an actor afterall so aisi bhi gone case nahin hai jitna people think... don't forget how much she has been demotivated... when your confidence is down its hard to even defend yourself. She was actually pretty fine in the beginning of the show... I won't say her articulation skills have become better... i think what has happened is..

She has made peace with the situation and is not aiming dmfor the trophy anymore.m so she's trying ro not hold herslf back... 

Her friendship with Asim has definitely instilled more confidence in her.m thats whsts helped her.... she knows now she wasn't wrong in her fight with shukla like salman had her believe...

Shes finally defending someone who defends her back... that really helps...

Shukla lies and talks BS but bolta itni confidence se hai ki articulate lagta hai..m but hes not articulate..m aarti is , shefali is , asim is.. there's a difference.  

Rashmi ain't dumb, but she is forgetful. In many cases, I have seen that she mentions not-so-important-points, but forgets some things that would make her case stronger. I think it has a lot to do with her forgive and forget nature, she forgets how much people have taunted or wronged her in many cases, or just takes it more lightly than she should. 

Yeah, her spunk decreased quite a bit in between cause of this continuous demotivation and humiliation. Maybe so, Rashmi has become better aware of the situation she is in, and she definitely doesn't care about the trophy atm, cause she knows its a lost cause.  Asim's friendship has surely helped her a lot, cause it is always good to know that someone got your back. Plus, Asim has actually taken efforts to defend her more than anyone in the show, and that goes visa versa. 

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Sad news if true.

Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's mother to NOT enter Salman Khan's show during the family week?

According to latest reports by a leading entertainment portal, Rashami Desai's mother, Rasila Ajay Desai, will not enter the house. Yes, the Udaan actress' mom will not be seen stepping in the BB 13 house like other contestants family. Though there has been no confirmed reason of behind this development, gossip mills are abuzz that it may be because of their soured relationship. Rashami and her mom's bond hit the rocks a few years ago, when the actress was dating Laksh Lalwani and also wanted to settle down with him. However, her mother did not approve of their relationship and broke all ties with her daughter. 

The same report also mention's that since Rashami's cousin, Gaurav Desai, had already been to the house some days back, the makers wanted someone else from Rashami's immediate family, which was the actress' mother. But, things did not work out and there are chances that no one will be seen entering to meet Rashami. This means the actress will be seen shedding tears again. Well, it is not yet concrete that Laksh is the reason behind Rashami's mother denial to come to the show, the piece of information will surely leave Rashami and her fans disheartened.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/bigg-boss-13-rashami-desais-mother-not-enter-salman-khans-show-during-family-week-499465

Coming from Pinkvilla, I fear this is true. Now that names are finalised, I think this news can turn out to be true. Just send her Rakhi brother if not her mother.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Rashmi ain't dumb, but she is forgetful. In many cases, I have seen that she mentions not-so-important-points, but forgets some things that would make her case stronger. I think it has a lot to do with her forgive and forget nature, she forgets how much people have taunted or wronged her in many cases, or just takes it more lightly than she should. 

Yeah, her spunk decreased quite a bit in between cause of this continuous demotivation and humiliation. Maybe so, Rashmi has become better aware of the situation she is in, and she definitely doesn't care about the trophy atm, cause she knows its a lost cause.  Asim's friendship has surely helped her a lot, cause it is always good to know that someone got your back. Plus, Asim has actually taken efforts to defend her more than anyone in the show, and that goes visa versa. 

Yeah her biggest drawback is she doesnt remember things and uspe b she isnt articulate too..she was fiercy initially but whole Arhaan thing completely manage to break her..totally backfired her..i think channel wanted certain things from rashmi but she didnt oblige so they started targeting her more..now she doesnt even think about winning..she was so disappointed with comedy task wale score but shez aware of all the politics..its hard when u again n again demotivate someone to this extent..whoever comes keeps bajaoing her for no reason..With asim she believed he is rite..she was the first one to call him wajir...so she must feel confident that she isnt completely wrong like everyone says so..wid asim its not just abt game they both actually care to defend each other for everything...paras ka sath he was just playing wid her..poor rashmi she lost the most after coming to this show i feel..most of her fans left due to arhaan thing too 😒

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Yeah her biggest drawback is she doesnt remember things and uspe b she isnt articulate too..she was fiercy initially but whole Arhaan thing completely manage to break her..totally backfired her..i think channel wanted certain things from rashmi but she didnt oblige so they started targeting her more..now she doesnt even think about winning..she was so disappointed with comedy task wale score but shez aware of all the politics..its hard when u again n again demotivate someone to this extent..whoever comes keeps bajaoing her for no reason..With asim she believed he is rite..she was the first one to call him wajir...so she must feel confident that she isnt completely wrong like everyone says so..wid asim its not just abt game they both actually care to defend each other for everything...paras ka sath he was just playing wid her..poor rashmi she lost the most after coming to this show i feel..most of her fans left due to arhaan thing too 😒

The channel wanted her to behave in an OTT fashion, eg, like Sana acts.  They wanted Rashmi to fight with him somehow like VirMa does. Because that makes dramatic promos, subtle reactions don't. I think they wanted her to get married as well on the show. But Rashmi, thankfully kept her self respect above all of these, and didn't make more mockery of her life than what actually happened with her. 

BB is just a show, and it will get over. Rashmi's talent is what made her who she is, and I am sure that will help her to reach greater heights as well. Plus everyone keeps forgetting that a huge chunk of Rashmi's fans are not even on social media, the ones who actually watch her show and have been doing for years. My maasi's MIL's loves  'tapasya' and tells everyone to vote for her, no matter she is nominated or not. 😆Rashmi has been loved by many for years, and that is not going anywhere. 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss-s13/13/100730/asim-s-take-on-love/853725

Guys did u see this?

Thanks to Garima for posting it.

Asim was hitting on Rashmi🤣 He really had a crush on her.Haha!

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lekin kyu aur kise? 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3