A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Does this mean that Sana is slowly joining the sautela bachha group ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guneet80

I seriously think rashmi is in trouble regarding him.

I have this feeling too he's using something against her. 

Also whenever someone brings this guy up, rashmi suddenly becomes morose and sad. 

After COTW,  I think rashmi is paying some heed to so many people saying so much about him. 

But I have a strong feeling she thinks this too is something done by channel only like all other things. 

I just fear this. I don't want her to believe zubaan kesari again. ðŸ˜­

jis confidence se ye banda bol rha hai bahar sab kuch im pretty sure something is off and he has something on Rashmi..i hope sallu helps her if its some big trouble coz the way he is behaving is too damn controlling....handling her SM..and he was in hiding but jaise hi thay dhanoa gal got arrested he gave intv boasting..and all the time he was in BB i never felt he was caring towards her..har chij mei isko bas apne apko hero dikhane ki parhi hoti thi and he has no regret whatsoever abt child thing..tuccha aadmi..🤢 i mean rashmi came to the show for this guy ite saal mei reject kia..kuch toh hoga hi..khair i wish best for RD...she deserves someone pure and not opportunistic like zubaa kesari..

Congo asim won the elite club ðŸ¥³aur aaj rasim b milega...acha din hai ðŸ¥³

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Does this mean that Sana is slowly joining the sautela bachha group ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

just imagine ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ then there will be 3 villaine and bechara shukla ka narrative ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys mein bhi Rashmi ne accha defend kiya ho Asim ko. I think Asim might have taught Rashmi his articulation skills. 

This is Asim’s victory but I’m so happy to see Rashmi standing by his side! B

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

just imagine ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ then there will be 3 villaine and bechara shukla ka narrative ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

bechara a(kela) Shukla smiley37 

https://twitter.com/SidRaBB13/status/1216728631394721792?s=09

Rashmi nailing here the bihari accent ðŸ¤£

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

How will their nazdeekiyaa in that shady bar affect shukla whos outsode and cannot even see them.... 

Woh bhi bahar maar kha raha hoga sana ke haath..!😭

RaSim in lounge.. Shukla be like 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Guys mein bhi Rashmi ne accha defend kiya ho Asim ko. I think Asim might have taught Rashmi his articulation skills. 

This is Asim’s victory but I’m so happy to see Rashmi standing by his side! B

They do have weeks of experience of defending themselvessmiley37 much more than anyone else in the show. smiley37 smiley37 

Honestly, I can't say anything without watching, but like I said in the morning, her defending skills have improved from before.  Plus, Asim himself is one of the most articulate people on the show, I think only Bagga was better. 

But the best part is that they do make a good team in general when it comes to defending because of the level of understanding they share. I hope their journey continues in a similar fashion, cause they both need a good friend. It made me so angry to see Sidharth butt in the promo with that friendship comment.