Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

just imagine ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ then there will be 3 villaine and bechara shukla ka narrative ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Masoom Siddharth ko mile har mod par pyar se dhoke ( BB in his final journey vd.. in a sugary proud voice)

Pehle -Rd phir -Asim aur ab 'kareebi' dost Shehnaz😭

Rd separated SidSim and then RaSim separated SidNaaz 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ye bich me Asim baby listen to me bol raha hai kya? 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

RaSim in lounge.. Shukla be like 

sounds about right🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rashmi's act was so on point smiley37smiley37 Also, she was wearing a different dress in the show na ðŸ¤”

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

ye bich me Asim baby listen to me bol raha hai kya? 

ha... ðŸ˜† 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ms_1991

Guys, biggboss tak confirmed asim is the winner of bb elite club

yipppppppeeeeee

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Rashmi's act was so on point smiley37smiley37 Also, she was wearing a different dress in the show na ðŸ¤”

She was wearing a jumpsuit

Maybe because she felt it was inconvenient to act like Vishal in that dress

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rashmi!!!!kya acting karti hai yaar!!!! She did exactly like vishal

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sad news if true.

Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's mother to NOT enter Salman Khan's show during the family week?

According to latest reports by a leading entertainment portal, Rashami Desai's mother, Rasila Ajay Desai, will not enter the house. Yes, the Udaan actress' mom will not be seen stepping in the BB 13 house like other contestants family. Though there has been no confirmed reason of behind this development, gossip mills are abuzz that it may be because of their soured relationship. Rashami and her mom's bond hit the rocks a few years ago, when the actress was dating Laksh Lalwani and also wanted to settle down with him. However, her mother did not approve of their relationship and broke all ties with her daughter. 

The same report also mention's that since Rashami's cousin, Gaurav Desai, had already been to the house some days back, the makers wanted someone else from Rashami's immediate family, which was the actress' mother. But, things did not work out and there are chances that no one will be seen entering to meet Rashami. This means the actress will be seen shedding tears again. Well, it is not yet concrete that Laksh is the reason behind Rashami's mother denial to come to the show, the piece of information will surely leave Rashami and her fans disheartened.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/bigg-boss-13-rashami-desais-mother-not-enter-salman-khans-show-during-family-week-499465

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

They do have weeks of experience of defending themselvessmiley37 much more than anyone else in the show. smiley37 smiley37 

Honestly, I can't say anything without watching, but like I said in the morning, her defending skills have improved from before.  Plus, Asim himself is one of the most articulate people on the show, I think only Bagga was better. 

But the best part is that they do make a good team in general when it comes to defending because of the level of understanding they share. I hope their journey continues in a similar fashion, cause they both need a good friend. It made me so angry to see Sidharth butt in the promo with that friendship comment. 

Arey yaar..Rashmi is naive but not dumb...shes an actor afterall so aisi bhi gone case nahin hai jitna people think... don't forget how much she has been demotivated... when your confidence is down its hard to even defend yourself. She was actually pretty fine in the beginning of the show... I won't say her articulation skills have become better... i think what has happened is..

She has made peace with the situation and is not aiming dmfor the trophy anymore.m so she's trying ro not hold herslf back... 

Her friendship with Asim has definitely instilled more confidence in her.m thats whsts helped her.... she knows now she wasn't wrong in her fight with shukla like salman had her believe...

Shes finally defending someone who defends her back... that really helps...

Shukla lies and talks BS but bolta itni confidence se hai ki articulate lagta hai..m but hes not articulate..m aarti is , shefali is , asim is.. there's a difference.