Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Diary_and_pain

I think BOI is underreporting Chhapaak collections. Surprisingly both Tanaji and Chhapaak have similar votes on BMS. But here collections of Tanaji are 3x of Chhapaak. Something is rigged 

Lol Aisa kuch nahi hua hai. Bhakts ne negative reviews daal diye the toh counter me dp ke pr ne positively vote kia hoga Isliye itne jyada votes hue hai. Varna itna Kam margin rehna impossible hai knowing champak 8cities me chalne wali film hai jisme se 2  Bombay poona tanhaji ki taraf hai

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Wo bhi hai par kya pata shayad ho jaye 

Yeh Taapsee ya Rajkummar Rao ki film nahin jo log 2nd day tak wait karenge. dekhna hota toh evening show mein hi dekhne chale jaate bade taadar mein.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kyu bhai isn’t darling produced this film ? So the budget would be very less with no lead remuneration? May be it will recover the budget which is low..

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

The point is... they claimed the Padmavat opening with the pledge trend DP fans will watch it first day first show... and thrown Ranveer under the bus. Same pledge se iske bhi openning 17cr honi chahiye... trailer/story/subject jo bhi ho. #DeepuMass

she is carrying the Dharma movie too. Siddhant and Ananya are not names to pull people to the theaters. I wonder if KJo will try to get an establish name in it also.

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: niyati13

Is it? Even when  Raazi was a success and Alia received much praise for her acting?

She suited the role

As sehmat was innocent looking spy 

Who later kills people in cold blood 

The last crying scene 

Where she could have shown her acting skills

She was very bad 

GumGum thumbnail

83 will also underperform as Chappak failure's after-effect. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

she is carrying the Dharma movie too. Siddhant and Ananya are not names to pull people to the theaters. I wonder if KJo will try to get an establish name in it also.

She has asked for profit Shares right?? KJo an meeting arrange karke negotiate karega 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

83 will also underperform as Chappak failure's after-effect. 

Nahi lagta. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yeh Taapsee ya Rajkummar Rao ki film nahin jo log 2nd day tak wait karenge. dekhna hota toh evening show mein hi dekhne chale jaate bade taadar mein.

hmm

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

Princess Pee's sena might take pledge to give that a big opening. Kya pata?