Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You know the promo part of death reminded me of Naagin where it’s one death for another. As much as I don’t want Maya to be a killer, the story makers did say that this time her revenge will cross everything (even the last seasons). Maybe it’s not literally but who knows ... 

but again the way maya was crying... the pain I feel she will do it because in her own state of mind she will know what she is doing is wrong but it needs to be done. And even if she doesn’t kill him, will Rudra ever forgive her for this? 

I had another theory that maybe she tells Rishi that since his dad won’t let him be together he fakes his death and they live together without anyone knowing? So like he’ll be alive but people will assume him dead. When she says “ek bache ki jaan k badle ek aur” people will think he’s dead so his family will feel the same pain but in real he’d still be alive. This way he won’t come in between her revenge but still I don’t know how her and Rudra can be together ... it’s just too complicated 

I guess I have to wait for the episodes 🙈 I need beyhadh patience XD but I agree with most of you... the promos are misleading so you never know what happens. 

Edited by meimo12 - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NamuVyas

He will die yaa.. they shot some funeral sequence.. plus beyhadh is a thriller so they aren't letting media give out spoilers.. am 100% sure he dies.. in the promo itself he dies if u see..

I said for the world he will die ..to funeral to hoga hi Na !!
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, Rajat is still shooting with Beyhadh team as seen in the instagram thread. I don't think Rishi is dying. 

LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

gayye sare mayra armaan mere :(

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Please don’t make her a murdered and evil in this one just take let her take a revenge in a sane way!

but there is big hope for MayRa as yesterday’s episode Anayna said to Maya “Shayed kohi tumhe miljaye joh revenge ko pyaar mein badal de” that was a hint to story eventually they will fall in love!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

My mouth is simply hanging open in shock 😲 Not really sure what to say or think 

Sakhiiheartbeat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maya was pregnant 😱😕  who was the father i wonder..mj 🤔🤔🧐

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I Would like to share my thoughts about the promo..i felt Maya was asking Rishi to scare MJ by making some kinda video as I can see a tripod fixed there. she might have asked Rishi to cut his hand and emotional blackmail MJ with the video. Rishi might have thought that let's do it as Maya can never be wrong she would save him later..so he himself must have cut his hand then Maya might not take him to hospital or may be she might save him but keep him kidnapped.

With this Maya uska khoon nahi karegi but usko force karegi to do suicide. 

This is what I felt. I may be wrong..but isse I feel Rudra won't blame her for murder but MJ because of which Rishi has taken this step of doing suicide.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont think Maya would kill rishi so soon as that would end her revenge...im sure she will take her time to enact her revenge

Slow and sweet

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Killing Rishi so soon is weird. What is left to show now ? Rudra falling for her then getting to know she killed his brother ? Na !!! Boring !