Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jayashreesbs

@bold.. I strongly feel this is what going to happen ... Or could it be Ankit's body will be used to frame Rishi's death?

Baat me dum hai. Phone to Maya ke paas hai hi, and body of Rishi can be replaced. As when they burn the body. Till then they can keep Rishi unconscious that too in a believable dead condition. But all are speculation. No one knows what happened to Ankit.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was somewhere hoping Maya will not kill Rishi but after this I don’t want Rudra with Maya πŸ˜­ Rudra deserves better πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Baat me dum hai. Phone to Maya ke paas hai hi, and body of Rishi can be replaced. As when they burn the body. Till then they can keep Rishi unconscious that too in a believable dead condition. But all are speculation. No one knows what happened to Ankit.

jayahreesbs and libran, you both have hit on something good here. It could totally be possible that Ankit has died. Whether it was from the beating that the eunuchs gave him or whatever else they did to him or he committed suicide after that because he was scared of what MJ would do to him, it could be that Ankit died and Maya uses his body to make it look like Rishi died. Burn the body or destroy the face and you can take some creative liberty on ITV about the rest.

Waise you don't even need a body. In Rishton Ka Chakravyuh, they never showed Vatsalya's body. Just everyone mourning his death. They could just do that. Rishi is never found and after his suicide video it's just assumed he did die.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hear hear!

It will be similar to Maya. Maya's baby's death made her rise from the ashes to destroy the Roys. The same way Rishi will rise from the ashes to become Maya's weapon.

I still don't think Maya will actually kill someone. The way her character has been set up so far, she is looking for symbolic deaths only. The only time someone will actually die from her hand is if she is defending herself and it is accidental.

Of course, we may both be wrong. Maybe the death will be real. And at that point we'll have to re-evaluate our understanding of Maya. But I feel that is a hard stretch.

Yes, both of us could be wrong. But then something is very off about the death. Rishi hasn't bled so much so to die. He could maximum pass out. Rudra's engagement probably halts and he runs to save his brother from a stupidity. But does he die?

What is the funeral for then? What if Rudra hid Rishi away safely from his father, knowing how his father would generally react to his son's love life? I am at best confused. Either there is more to the promo, or it is plain and simple as they are showing. But, my gut says otherwise.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i would not mind if rishi actually die but then the story will not have much masala

i feel just makers r showing scene to create real suspense but the truth will be opposite

today maya saying that aaj rishi ki baari phir rudra ki

i feel she is talking about dard tomorrow she will give rishi dard and then rudra

why she will call rudra today to her place she could have easily avoided the talks as she needs rudra if she want to kill rishi

i feel today she has to call rudra to tell him that yesterday we did mistake so that when maya rishi truth is revealed he dont doubt maya 

but i feel god actually is helping in her plan

that day she just called for dinner so that she light the hope in rudra by talking indirect and could cha=eck how much she affects her and how much jealous he is

but by this unplanned kiss they have made rura know what maya feel for him

i think rudra and rishi marriage will take place admist all this and rudra will deliberately might plan swap or by printer scene i feel might even kill rishi but dont know exactly

but ultimately mayra will get married

but all thing will be suspense for viewers for sometime and situation will be like it will feel maya killed rishi just like the photocopy scene but later it will be revealed

i might be wrong as itv dont have much brains to show brainy things they might takestraightaway bazigar plot but it is not much possible as there villan not knew shahrukh but here everyone knows maya in roy house

or they can take straightforward route just will kill rishi then some leap and ruan marriage preparation

which i doubt 

but i strongly feel this season maya is not black rudra is going to be black

its hard to imagine but dont know but its itv

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rishi can not die..Maya will lose her leverage if Rishi dies..

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God in ITV world promos are big oasis in desert so never to believe until you die . I mean cum on if Rishi would have died the article of rajat making exit would have surpassed like oxygen in air till now .. So chill Maya is going to make Rishi captured and for world he will die ..but he will be alive Maya will use him to get her ultimate path .. ! So chillll
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Rishi can not die..Maya will lose her leverage if Rishi dies..

and the story will be predictable with no substance

anyway lets see wait for surprise what they surprises with us

if they will go typical way that is season1 way or something interesting

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Yes, both of us could be wrong. But then something is very off about the death. Rishi hasn't bled so much so to die. He could maximum pass out. Rudra's engagement probably halts and he runs to save his brother from a stupidity. But does he die?

What is the funeral for then? What if Rudra hid Rishi away safely from his father, knowing how his father would generally react to his son's love life? I am at best confused. Either there is more to the promo, or it is plain and simple as they are showing. But, my gut says otherwise.

@ Bold: Mine too. And we can speculate all we want, but at the end of the day no way Rishi is dying so soon. Not so soon at all.

NamuVyas thumbnail

He will die yaa.. they shot some funeral sequence.. plus beyhadh is a thriller so they aren't letting media give out spoilers.. am 100% sure he dies.. in the promo itself he dies if u see..