New Promo - Maya killed Rishi? - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by natkhat1

omg ..i think she willl hide him ..itny khon say wo kaisay marega ðŸ¤£

Yep that's what Libran and I were discussing in the earlier pages. That he won't die, but be hidden away. And for the body, Maya will just present someone else (maybe burnt or something). Could even be Ankit who is killed.

Originally posted by Minionite

Yep that's what Libran and I were discussing in the earlier pages. That he won't die, but be hidden away. And for the body, Maya will just present someone else (maybe burnt or something). Could even be Ankit who is killed.

thanks for acknowledging my thought .. i guess Maya will hide him in tht falt and want to see how will mr Roy feel seeing his son going missing as she think mr Roy ki waja say she lost her babe ..

even Rishi is more unconcious to me instead of dead .. 

Edited by natkhat1 - 4 years ago

thanks for acknowledging my thought .. i guess Maya will hide him in tht falt and want to see how will mr Roy feel seeing his son going missing as she think mr Roy ki waja say she lost her babe ..

even Rishi is more unconcious to me instead of dead .. 

Yes that is highly likely. And it is more symbolic because Rishi will always be alive just hidden away. And at the right time he can be brought out to show MJ that this is the pain one goes through when a child dies.

Additionally, Maya can use this opportunity to turn Rishi. Show him MJ's true face and then release him so that he becomes Maya's weapon. MJ would be so happy to get Rishi back that he wouldn't even realize that Rishi has changed until something major happens.

Yes that is highly likely. And it is more symbolic because Rishi will always be alive just hidden away. And at the right time he can be brought out to show MJ that this is the pain one goes through when a child dies.

Additionally, Maya can use this opportunity to turn Rishi. Show him MJ's true face and then release him so that he becomes Maya's weapon. MJ would be so happy to get Rishi back that he wouldn't even realize that Rishi has changed until something major happens.

Summed Up Well .. Maya will use Rishi against his father n MJ will go through the pain of loosing own son n ths is how Maya will take revenge .. still news on SM is circulating tht Rishi literrally died bt still i am doubting .. Maya cant do that .. 

Summed Up Well .. Maya will use Rishi against his father n MJ will go through the pain of loosing own son n ths is how Maya will take revenge .. still news on SM is circulating tht Rishi literrally died bt still i am doubting .. Maya cant do that .. 

Even if Maya can, I feel it's too early for a death. Rishi is just beginning to get used against MJ. There's still a lot more hurt that Rishi can give MJ.

Even if Maya can, I feel it's too early for a death. Rishi is just beginning to get used against MJ. There's still a lot more hurt that Rishi can give MJ.

Abbsouletely make sense .. 

Rajat said, ye sab mayajaal hai, aage bohot twists ane wale hain.. if his character were to die why would he talk about future twists? also none of the casts talk about death.. only the reporters are saying.. So I am still hopeful Rishi will not die.. but if he indeed does, MayRa can not or rather should not happen.. 

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Rajat said, ye sab mayajaal hai, aage bohot twists ane wale hain.. if his character were to die why would he talk about future twists? also none of the casts talk about death.. only the reporters are saying.. So I am still hopeful Rishi will not die.. but if he indeed does, MayRa can not or rather should not happen.. 

Me thinks we both are crazy and in denial

We have all seen segments and updates. This twist gives me the feel of Mahabharat's Lakshagriha kaand, where Pandavas were manipulated to go and their assassination was planned by Duryodhan and party - burn them alive in the house of wax. Everyone assumed the Pandavs were dead, but they were safely hiding in a forest till Arjun showed up during Draupadi's swayamvar.

Rishi's death could also be given that twist as we are all anticipating and Maya could hone him to be the weapon against Mrityunjay. And between all this MayRa will also happen. So let's see what twists makers are planning to implement in Beyhadh 2 and surprise us.

Originally posted by libran90

We have all seen segments and updates. This twist gives me the feel of Mahabharat's Lakshagriha kaand, where Pandavas were manipulated to go and their assassination was planned by Duryodhan and party - burn them alive in the house of wax. Everyone assumed the Pandavs were dead, but they were safely hiding in a forest till Arjun showed up during Draupadi's swayamvar.

Rishi's death could also be given that twist as we are all anticipating and Maya could hone him to be the weapon against Mrityunjay. And between all this MayRa will also happen. So let's see what twists makers are planning to implement in Beyhadh 2 and surprise us.

yeah...Just take each episode as it comes and enjoy the ride.