Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

I don't think Rishi will die. Something is missing and they are just trying to attract the audience. Not that I am expecting exactly happy happy endings but I do believe Rishi has lot to do in the show. He can't die just yet. If he does then CVs are stupid to take the same ghisaa pita route. 

IF it does happen then most probably MJ and Maya both will die by the end and Ruan will survive. Gyi MayRa ship titanic's way. I can't imagine Rudra accepting her after Rishi's death and frankly i wouldn't want that for him. Creators don't be fool, bring some twist not murder. Read some mystery books.. Idea hi chura la original nhi mil rha toh. 

@ Bold: Yes there is high likelihoods of this happening. Also it would end up being true to the first season. Wahan bhi Maya killed those who got in her way and then, at the end, she died. Yahan she will take her revenge, destroy those who destroyed her, and then die.

Not that I want that to happen. But if that is the logical way for the story to proceed then I'll accept it.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

The fact that they showed this in the promo makes me believe that it's not real. They would never reveal something this big in the promo. If they wanted to show Rishi's death, they would have shown Maya saying "usne mere bache ki jaan li thi, toh jaan ke badle jaan" and then scene change to people in white. That's it. Leave us hanging. Don't show the Roys or anything. Then I would have believed it more that there is a death in Roy family.

Here I'm thinking it might be a kidnapping that is made to appear to look like a death. As Maya said once "tumhe band karke rakhna parega", this is what will happen. For MJ nothing is worse than finding out Rishi is dead but not having the body to mourn over. And, at the right time, Rishi will be brought back out.

It would be the perfect twist as well. Maya keeps Rishi locked away for him to learn MJ's reality and when he has been completely "brainwashed", then unleashing him on MJ. MJ would celebrate his return and while it would appear that Rishi is still MJ's son, in reality he will become Maya's weapon.

Exactly what I mentioned on the 1st page. I don't believe this or any promo they have given us. It is just to scandalize us.

Rishi is Mrityunjay's strength, he needs to be removed from his side to weaken him. He needs to be under Maya's control. Rishi's death looks so fake. Itna khoon to baha nahi jo tapak jaye, he can maximum pass out. And Maya's dialogue, "Tumhare baap ne mere bacche ki jaan le li, jaan ke badle jaan cheen li" sounds very premonitory in the sense - that after the Mrityunjay bleeds out of him, Rishi will cease to be Rishi Mrityunjay Roy, he will rise from the ashes to be Maya's created Rishi Roy who will be her weapon in the battle against his father- as a partner cum friend.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

The tone of this show is dark and frankly it’s a revenge story not a romantic story. Killing Rishi would be devastating to MJ as he is the only one with illusions of grandeur about his father. 

ultimately this story is unlikely to have a happy ending for rudra and maya and also it’s not a story of healing her wounds but of her going down a dark dark road....what would be formulaic is her ‘changing’ overnight because of a conscience.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saw the promo.. and ofcourse it has done what promos are supposed to do.. create a buzz. I still believe Maya is only gonna hurt Rishi to blackmail MJ so that he agrees to her demands.. could be letting Maya-Rishi or Maya-Rudra wedding happen.. or stop Rudra from marrying Ananya.. If Maya kills Rishi she is gonna lose that leverage she needs.. she is gonna lose her pawn and I don't think she will want that so soon.. The funeral we have seen in some of BTS clips, maybe from the past.. all I am saying is that promos in most cases are misleading.. so don't jump the gun and draw conclusions just yet..One things is certain though.. MJ killed Maya's unborn child like many of us had predicted and that's a big reason to hate someone.. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly what I mentioned on the 1st page. I don't believe this or any promo they have given us. It is just to scandalize us.

Rishi is Mrityunjay's strength, he needs to be removed from his side to weaken him. He needs to be under Maya's control. Rishi's death looks so fake. Itna khoon to baha nahi jo tapak jaye, he can maximum pass out. And Maya's dialogue, "Tumhare baap ne mere bacche ki jaan le li, jaan ke badle jaan cheen li" sounds very premonitory in the sense - that after the Mrityunjay bleeds out of him, Rishi will cease to be Rishi Mrityunjay Roy, he will rise from the ashes to be Maya's created Rishi Roy who will be her weapon in the battle against his father- as a partner cum friend.

Hear hear!

It will be similar to Maya. Maya's baby's death made her rise from the ashes to destroy the Roys. The same way Rishi will rise from the ashes to become Maya's weapon.

I still don't think Maya will actually kill someone. The way her character has been set up so far, she is looking for symbolic deaths only. The only time someone will actually die from her hand is if she is defending herself and it is accidental.

Of course, we may both be wrong. Maybe the death will be real. And at that point we'll have to re-evaluate our understanding of Maya. But I feel that is a hard stretch.

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same s1 story again maya kill innocent, MJ is ur culprit attack him why hiding like this. And now I don't think rudra will support maya against MJ bcos she kill rishi his brother. Just hope promo is misleading or I won't support mayaEdited by mayavi_26 - 4 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No!!! He's cutie 😭. Khair I don't think he'll die.

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope Maya doesn't kill Rishi. I don't think I can watch this seriously anymore if that's the case. I hope its like the case with Antara, where they showed Maya killing her in promo, but in reality it was different.

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hear hear!

It will be similar to Maya. Maya's baby's death made her rise from the ashes to destroy the Roys. The same way Rishi will rise from the ashes to become Maya's weapon.

I still don't think Maya will actually kill someone. The way her character has been set up so far, she is looking for symbolic deaths only. The only time someone will actually die from her hand is if she is defending herself and it is accidental.

Of course, we may both be wrong. Maybe the death will be real. And at that point we'll have to re-evaluate our understanding of Maya. But I feel that is a hard stretch.

I completely agree with you.

jayashreesbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The fact that they showed this in the promo makes me believe that it's not real. They would never reveal something this big in the promo. If they wanted to show Rishi's death, they would have shown Maya saying "usne mere bache ki jaan li thi, toh jaan ke badle jaan" and then scene change to people in white. That's it. Leave us hanging. Don't show the Roys or anything. Then I would have believed it more that there is a death in Roy family.

Here I'm thinking it might be a kidnapping that is made to appear to look like a death. As Maya said once "tumhe band karke rakhna parega", this is what will happen. For MJ nothing is worse than finding out Rishi is dead but not having the body to mourn over. And, at the right time, Rishi will be brought back out.

It would be the perfect twist as well. Maya keeps Rishi locked away for him to learn MJ's reality and when he has been completely "brainwashed", then unleashing him on MJ. MJ would celebrate his return and while it would appear that Rishi is still MJ's son, in reality he will become Maya's weapon.

@bold.. I strongly feel this is what going to happen ... Or could it be Ankit's body will be used to frame Rishi's death?

Edited by jayashreesbs - 4 years ago