Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BB and Salman wants Sid to propose Sana and not the other way round 

But banda needs asli wala confirmation ðŸ¤£

So Sid ko kichad se kamal (read Sana) uttana hai and unfortunately kichad mein anaconda crocodile and Ring film wali bhoot bhi hai ðŸ¤£

Edited by DailyTalk - 4 years ago
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

I just watched Manu's review. I think we have neglected the fact that Rashmi words did effected Sana somehow. Now, that I think back, Sana was okay with Sid in the morning but after her conversation with Rashmi, she was feeling rejected and the same conversation that she had with Sid literally knocked her there. Hence, she was crying in garden area. 

If you watch again, Sid actually told Arti to company Sana as he need to go for smoking. He didn't want to leave her alone there. Though he thought Arti will able to sort the issue by talking to her but it didn't happen. So when he came back, he saw Sana still in sad mood. The way he says chal aaja and that smile on her face was the best thing about last night. 

Even Manu agreed, pyar toh hai Kabir Singh main. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

he was actually hurt that sana is using him to make paras feel jealous. The way he said i understand that how you wanted to give it back to him but cudnt as you love him. And how he to used to be at same place once. But next morning is when he sarcastically taunts her gira hua insaan aur kya girega. 

He taunts her ..then next min goes to her if she is sad ..he too cant see her hurt ..

I do feel sid was wrong in that kitchen fight assumption..Sana did give back to paras ..but she never went beyond that limit with any guy whether its paras or asim ..she respect these 2 ...with vishal she went over many times bec no respect there 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Shift to new thread below once this cross 150 pages ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5143535

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

He taunts her ..then next min goes to her if she is sad ..he too cant see her hurt ..

I do feel sid was wrong in that kitchen fight assumption..Sana did give back to paras ..but she never went beyond that limit with any guy whether its paras or asim ..she respect these 2 ...with vishal she went over many times bec no respect there 

Haina on that fight first time i felt sid in deep hole of love with this girl his expression where so mesmerized 

Hum logo ke sath kabhi khushi kabh8 gum chal rha 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

I just watched Manu's review. I think we have neglected the fact that Rashmi words did effected Sana somehow. Now, that I think back, Sana was okay with Sid in the morning but after her conversation with Rashmi, she was feeling rejected and the same conversation that she had with Sid literally knocked her there. Hence, she was crying in garden area. 

If you watch again, Sid actually told Arti to company Sana as he need to go for smoking. He didn't want to leave her alone there. Though he thought Arti will able to sort the issue by talking to her but it didn't happen. So when he came back, he saw Sana still in sad mood. The way he says chal aaja and that smile on her face was the best thing about last night. 

Even Manu agreed, pyar toh hai Kabir Singh main. 

probably 

As she says pta nai hai na udhr se kya feelings hain, so rashmi very conveniently put the thought in Sana's head which she already was very doubtful and it gives her confirmation that it is only she who has feelings but not Sid.

May b that is why salman said today not to discuss sid and sana matter in house, baki its assumption episode k baad pta chlega kya hua.

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pls don’t believe anything and I think we should all wait for the episode.. 

my head is aching thinking about all this over n over again .

I read somewhere that Sid consoled her and brought her inside and she apologized to SK before the shoot ended 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

yeah that is what i felt that she did give back to paras and sid read it wrong. Sid has read many things wrong about her that everything she is doing is for cameras, that has hurt her a lot. 

But only blunder she did that when Sid was saying all, she dint deny it and was having a lil smile on her face untill sid points out that u love paras and she gets where he was actually going with all his conversation and then she swears.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

yaar it’s based on what she said during WKV shoot

We also saw the promo where Sana said sorry to Salman 

Heard Sana was very disrespectful to Salman and that’s the reason he got upset