Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Pls don’t believe anything and I think we should all wait for the episode.. 

my head is aching thinking about all this over n over again .

I read somewhere that Sid consoled her and brought her inside and she apologized to SK before the shoot ended 

Sid bring her back but she is 2 hours seated outside and here SK rhne do usse is kinda insensitive 

Sid ke samne bola tha sana ki koi celebrity bhi jealous tag use krega toh wo show chhod degi now sid fully gonna understand her in jealous issue 

And i don't want her stay if she is not able to cope up this pressure 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

yeah that is what i felt that she did give back to paras and sid read it wrong. Sid has read many things wrong about her that everything she is doing is for cameras, that has hurt her a lot. 

But only blunder she did that when Sid was saying all, she dint deny it and was having a lil smile on her face untill sid points out that u love paras and she gets where he was actually going with all his conversation and then she swears.

Problem with sana is when she is anxious, she covers it with her laugh and to some it starts looking fake ..so at times sid too is confused if she does it fr cameras when in reality she laughs to hide her inner anxiety ..

And sid ka logic here was bullshit that u dint fight enough with paras bec u still love him ..going by that logic ,sana loves sid 200 times more bec when sid snaps at sana ,fight toh dur ki baat she just does not say a word and only cries ...but with paras fight , she dont give a damn nor cries ulta when sid praised her english , she forgot everything and hugged sid and smiled ..how does sid dont notice this ? 🤔

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepooo

Sid bring her back but she is 2 hours seated outside and here SK rhne do usse is kinda insensitive 

Sid ke samne bola tha sana ki koi celebrity bhi jealous tag use krega toh wo show chhod degi now sid fully gonna understand her in jealous issue 

And i don't want her stay if she is not able to cope up this pressure 

haha!

See she only said a day before and celebrity used it. Ab mere dimaag mein ye baat beth gai hai, she being so pure and pious at heart, either predicts things or they just turn to be true as it is.

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can anyone post manu’s analysis clip here plz 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhai ye sab tactics hain to get attention. There are too many fake khabris out there. 

Remember how there were reports that sid was badly insulted by salamn  during sid asim fight but aisa kuch nahi Hua.  

Just take a chill pill now.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Problem with sana is when she is anxious, she covers it with her laugh and to some it starts looking fake ..so at times sid too is confused if she does it fr cameras when in reality she laughs to hide her inner anxiety ..

And sid ka logic here was bullshit that u dint fight enough with paras bec u still love him ..going by that logic ,sana loves sid 200 times more bec when sid snaps at sana ,fight toh dur ki baat she just does not say a word and only cries ...but with paras fight , she dont give a damn nor cries ulta when sid praised her english , she forgot everything and hugged sid and smiled ..how does sid dont notice this ? 🤔

sid conveniently notices only those things of sana which hurt him and ignore which makes him feel that she loves him. Cause basically he wants to tell his heart that she loves only paras and not you🤔

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Jyoti, new thread please 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Jyoti, new thread please 

Already opened ..

Move here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5143535

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Bhai ye sab tactics hain to get attention. There are too many fake khabris out there. 

Remember how there were reports that sid was badly insulted by salamn  during sid asim fight but aisa kuch nahi Hua.  

Just take a chill pill now.

Yes i am not taking it by heart because sana father had said that she is fine they contacted the bb 

Hoping for miracle