Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

WHat a promo yaar !!! Sabko hila ke rakh diya !!! Week after week . 

Guys my gut says we are going to get a complete sidnaazlicious BB13 from now on !!!! 

And what a beautiful one . 

Imagine the person conveying the love part in their story is SALMANKHAN !! 

cant get better than this . 

I am waiting how sid will take it !! 

Sana will be alright . She doesnt sulk for long .

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I can’t even watch the whole promo , my heart cries .: and salman telling Sid , u gotta a be careful . Is he askinh Sid not to Leah her on if he has no same feelings .

Sana needs Sid all the more now 

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepooo

Dono ke individual fans dho diye shayad😆

1.02M tweets #FightBackSana 🥳No negativity in trend maximum tweets are concerned tweets to makers

Pure fan love

wow it’s crossed a million 👏 well done to all her fans tweeting!!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

I can’t even watch the whole promo , my heart cries .: and salman telling Sid , u gotta a be careful . Is he askinh Sid not to Leah her on if he has no same feelings .

He will be there yaar . he got his answer . he was asking sana every now and then . 

AAnd promo is edited . 

Sana's father also coming on monday or tuesday !!!

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Saalq tum.log ko positivity ki gutthi peeni chahiye sidra fans se. No doubt sidnaaz fandom is one depressing lot. 

Kahin nahi jaa rahi sana. She is sure shot finalist. This last 1 month will be magical . Trust me. Pray and be positive. 

Sidnaaz have gone stronger with each hurdle. Iss baar bhi yehi hogaaa

😆 some people ike me taday are sad bunch

Can't help it

If got something good after this then we will be more happy.

And sidra wale positive isliye hai kyunki wo ex rah chuke hai 

Hum bichare confession ke liye tadap rhe😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Instead of swooning and celebrating the super scene we got , we have a full morose atmosphere here . Sid is a very obstinate ,Ziddi ,headstrong and  non committal types . Only a severe jolt like the one he got from salman will make him realise sana's feelings . He will start thinking about his feelings now . 

SO lets wait . 

And till then enjoy this .

Such a stupendous hug that was .And an instant sorry from sid . Is that not love ?? !!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7K_dHCBfS5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Careful in the sense not to hurt her emotionally with his actions like flirting etc etc bec salman meant she is serious about u and not fooling around just fr cameras.  

This whole week one common factor was sid repeatedly taunting her out of hurt that mayb she clings to him fr cameras ..then said mayb clings him to show paras ..so i guess salman just cleared it all by saying b careful bec she in love with u ..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Instead of swooning and celebrating the super scene we got , we have a full morose atmosphere here . Sid is a very obstinate ,Ziddi ,headstrong and  non committal types . Only a severe jolt like the one he got from salman will make him realise sana's feelings . He will start thinking about his feelings now . 

SO lets wait . 

And till then enjoy this .

Such a stupendous hug that was .And an instant sorry from sid . Is that not love ?? !!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7K_dHCBfS5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Next morning Sid was very protective of Sana ..I guess he realised last night his words hurt her a lot ..yet he was curious to know what exactly hurt her..

Deep down he is desperate to hear it fm her mouth that she is over paras ..banda yehi sunna chahta hai 😆..dint he say i was finding it cute when u fought with paras and wanted to hug u till u just backed out 🤣..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Next morning Sid was very protective of Sana ..I guess he realised last night his words hurt her a lot ..yet he was curious to know what exactly hurt her..

Deep down he is desperate to hear it fm her mouth that she is over paras ..banda yehi sunna chahta hai 😆..dint he say i was finding it cute when u fought with paras and wanted to hug u till u just backed out 🤣..

Now salman khan himself has told Sid that Sana has fallen in love with uou! 

Isse zyada kya proof chahiye ..

Sid is still no sure .. he still thinks Sana has got feelings for paras and Sana is confused with the jealousy tag ! 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

he was actually hurt that sana is using him to make paras feel jealous. The way he said i understand that how you wanted to give it back to him but cudnt as you love him. And how he to used to be at same place once. But next morning is when he sarcastically taunts her gira hua insaan aur kya girega.