Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Bs.KSG dewani bogs to you and your dad thank you for sharing your personal experience here 

Lots of love🤗

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

She also feel that she's leaving the show soon..

yes she is feeling it since last week.

And saying it time and again.

🥺

Oh God! If this too is going to be true? 

So makers have used her and now will throw her out like anything? 💔

This shall not be the truth.

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I hv no doubt in my mind that sid loves sana too or else he will not get restless and repeat multiple times to her if she still likes paras..he obviously wants a clarity on this matter ..

Salman now gave him clarity as the 3rd person which yesterday we were discussing that we need a 3rd person as counseller to solve this mess..So salman did the job ..

Now Sid will handle it in his own way..He will b like before ..what i mean is he will spend time with sana , be with her and will not hurt or tease her ...

But he will still wait fr clarity from sana's own mouth I feel ..So neither love confession is on the way nor sid will distance himsrlf fm her at this stage ..He will wait fr more clarity and of course how the family week goes..Things will progress more smoothly i feel without these hiccups ..

So true , it's amazing sometimes to hear other person's POV also, give more clarity to sidnaaz situation now , 👏

TingTingTiDing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BB celebrities ko paise dete hai bb me rahne ke. Lekin iss time lag raha hai kuch contestants rent deke bb house me rah rahe hai 😆

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovepooo

@Bs.KSG dewani bogs to you and your dad thank you for sharing your personal experience here 

Lots of love🤗

I felt it was much needed to understand sana perspective! 😳 The way she acts, she is same like me, only difference is she is an actress and I'm a teacher 😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

This is my last warning to all guys ..if u want to discuss twitter wars or sid and sana fans then go to their individusl ATs fr it ..

Keep this thread clean..blame games can b done in their respective ATs ..

No fandom is a saint here ..so pls keep fsndom wars out of sidnaaz thread ..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Lovepoo tweet not available. 

And i adore you girl, so you ignore negative comments even if personal 😊.  And stay happy and positive to keep the thread positive.

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Lovepoo tweet not available. 

And i adore you girl, so you ignore negative comments even if personal 😊.  And stay happy and positive to keep the thread positive.

Ye tha tweet mein but sagar badh ho gya lgta hai thats why deleted 

Lets decode this line of Salman Khan  “Be careful she is in love with you” 

Iska matlab ye hota hain ki “Sana aapse bohot pyaar karti hain.. aap bhi usey utna hi pyaar de.. agar aapne koi bhi kami rakhi aur sana ka dil dhuka toh mai aapko pakad ke pakad maarunga” 

#BB13