Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakina3

That scene where Shukla threatens Shehnaz, bent over a step, forcing her arms into a choke hold is what actually happened. It’s not a fake video. 🙄

Everyone should be calling out that violence. It is disgusting and embarrassing for India that Shukla isn’t warned for it, let alone evicted.

Shehnaz should be warned for lashing out physically towards Shukla too, and evicted if she continues to do it. 

But nothing Shehnaz did compares to that Shukla manhandling. And his reputation SHOULD suffer for the despicable gunda way he’s behaved on this show, he’s not doing violence for the first time here. No one is forcing him to be this putrid, he’s revealing his ghatiya personality. 

True. It's reality TV show, not a serial or enactment. The slaps, the manhandling etc were REAL. Doesn't matter the context. Nobody needs to know the context to voice out against violence. In no context, I repeat, NO context, violence should be promoted & allowed.  Also, I donno why Shukla fans are crying as all the tweets called out the channel for being irresponsible to society which it is. 

If Shukla is so concerned about image and career, probably he , being a TV veteran, having worked with people like KJo, being 40 year old man, should know how to conduct himself in the show. Same goes for Sana. Probably for some it's okay, rather entertaining as it's a way to satisfy their twisted fantasy but in a society where women are harassed, beaten and murdered, such actions should be condemned. I don't think anyone needs to watch a show to do so. 

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/janiceseq85/status/1214533844243632129 

I can't get enough of this video though lol (the one where Sana slapped him)

Edited by Thukla - 4 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Sorry my bad , I didn’t know who she was 🤣

Okay so you donno someone and yet could pass a comment on her and when some speak out against obvious violence with video proof, they are wrong as they don't follow the show & tweet regularly. Wah gajab hypocrisy yeh to 😆

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenBW

Are you for real ? Fans abusing is a different thing but editing a clip falsely and tweeting to influential handles who have a BLUE TICK beside their name is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING ! They don’t even watch the show yet they tweeted calling Sidharth a barbaric criminal, abuser who molests women and what not ! This is NOT a fan war ! It’s about his career for God’s sake. Even Celebrities who watch the show and Don’t support Sidharth tweeted saying this is WRONG and could ruin his life. Please don’t use the word “PR” if you don’t know what it is. Fan wars are a different thing this is different ! 

Were you this outraged when Vindu Dara Singh (BLUE TICK waala) posted vicious things about Asim? If not can you please open a new thread? Or do you suffer from selective outrage??

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mazaa aa gya!!

Atleast now colors tv will understand after seeing Tweets from verified accounts that violence is not entertainment.

And this is not just for Shukla, it's for everyone including Madhurima.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I’m being very honest here, Asim fans can hate Sidharth, whoever wants to hate him can hate him but spreading a 20 second clip out of a 1 hour episode where she slapped him, kicked him, punched him and did what not is wrong ! What is even more wrong is people who don’t want the show are watching this clip and taking a different meaning out of it ! For gods Sake he is NOT assaulting her. You don’t want him to win Bigg Boss it’s fine but please don’t ruin his life by spreading such negative PR. This could ruin him. 

Ok..this is just one clip..and like u say a 20 sec clip out of 1 hr where Sana also hit him..but what about the number of times he has done similar things in the whole damn show..

Just ask urself if he has never been violent or abusive both verbally n physically? I know there r many people who think he is 'dil ka sachha'... few people around me r also his fans..I don't deny that..he may be honest n truthful..but does that justify the number of pushes and aggressive behaviour he has shown? 

How much more can a 20 sec clip ruin? He is ruining his rep since day 1

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Is that video of him slapping her real or edited? If it is real then shame on Shukla and Colors for ignoring it. Also this Sidnaaz crap is disgusting and annoying. Who even likes it? Couldn't they show some light and fun moments of the contestants. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Richa bhi Asim pr ha🤣🤣🤣

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I don't think he cares for such fame, but yeah she being an actress she should know that actors slap each other in shooting...so it should not be a big deal.....or maybe she is not liking since it is in real...no idea.

I meant that only ke she doesn't need all this tricks for fame

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m being very honest here, Asim fans can hate Sidharth, whoever wants to hate him can hate him but spreading a 20 second clip out of a 1 hour episode where she slapped him, kicked him, punched him and did what not is wrong ! What is even more wrong is people who don’t want the show are watching this clip and taking a different meaning out of it ! For gods Sake he is NOT assaulting her. You don’t want him to win Bigg Boss it’s fine but please don’t ruin his life by spreading such negative PR. This could ruin him. 

There is no justification for Shukla's disgusting behavior so please do not defend the indefensible....!