Richa Chadda tweet on Shukla assaulting Shehnaaz!

Posted: 4 years ago

That clip of that Asim fan has gone viral to whole different level. It's now starting to circulate among Bollywood celebs! šŸ˜ˆ

https://twitter.com/RichaChadha/status/1214547525618716672?s=19

Iā€™m being very honest here, Asim fans can hate Sidharth, whoever wants to hate him can hate him but spreading a 20 second clip out of a 1 hour episode where she slapped him, kicked him, punched him and did what not is wrong ! What is even more wrong is people who donā€™t want the show are watching this clip and taking a different meaning out of it ! For gods Sake he is NOT assaulting her. You donā€™t want him to win Bigg Boss itā€™s fine but please donā€™t ruin his life by spreading such negative PR. This could ruin him. 

Originally posted by QueenBW

Iā€™m being very honest here, Asim fans can hate Sidharth, whoever wants to hate him can hate him but spreading a 20 second clip out of a 1 hour episode where she slapped him, kicked him, punched him and did what not is wrong ! What is even more wrong is people who donā€™t want the show are watching this clip and taking a different meaning out of it ! For gods Sake he is NOT assaulting her. You donā€™t want him to win Bigg Boss itā€™s fine but please donā€™t ruin his life by spreading such negative PR. This could ruin him. 

Shukla's PR has been tarnishing Rashmi's image from the beginning of the season. His PR & fans spread propaganda against Asim and tried to portray him as anti Indian, terrorist what not with the gun thing type gesture which was far far from reality. and this was clear assault. Tit for Tat!

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

Shukla's PR has been tarnishing Rashmi's image from the beginning of the season. His PR & fans spread propaganda against Asim and tried to portray him as anti Indian, terrorist what not with the gun thing type gesture which was far far from reality. and this was clear assault. Tit for Tat!

Are you for real ? Fans abusing is a different thing but editing a clip falsely and tweeting to influential handles who have a BLUE TICK beside their name is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING ! They donā€™t even watch the show yet they tweeted calling Sidharth a barbaric criminal, abuser who molests women and what not ! This is NOT a fan war ! Itā€™s about his career for Godā€™s sake. Even Celebrities who watch the show and Donā€™t support Sidharth tweeted saying this is WRONG and could ruin his life. Please donā€™t use the word ā€œPRā€ if you donā€™t know what it is. Fan wars are a different thing this is different ! 

Dont worry dear , Bollywood and tv industry is well versed in these editing tactics . And I have seen all will try to find out what it is all about . SO now after a lot of feedback and input I am relaxed . And you also dont worry . Sit back and watch the tamasha . Just give it  a few more days . You will see what I mean . 

They are all doing it for followers . Nothing else . 

Omg ! Is this still on ?

I donā€™t care about an opinion who doesnā€™t even follow the show .. she can pass her judgement on a 20 Sec edited clip and claim her 2 min of fame.

The rest know about Sidnaaz

So itā€™s fine 

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Omg ! Is this still on ?

I donā€™t care about an opinion who doesnā€™t even follow the show .. she can pass her judgement on a 20 Sec edited clip and claim her 2 min of fame.

So itā€™s fine 

Just ignore and they  will stop . In college we termed it as DAST :desperate attention seeking tactics !! 

Omg what a disgusting pathetic individual this Shukla is , he violently slapped Shehnaaz , disgusting BB šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼šŸ¤¢

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Omg ! Is this still on ?

So itā€™s fine 

richa chaddha claiming her 2 min fame from shukla and SanašŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Are you for real ? Fans abusing is a different thing but editing a clip falsely and tweeting to influential handles who have a BLUE TICK beside their name is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING ! They donā€™t even watch the show yet they tweeted calling Sidharth a barbaric criminal, abuser who molests women and what not ! This is NOT a fan war ! Itā€™s about his career for Godā€™s sake. Even Celebrities who watch the show and Donā€™t support Sidharth tweeted saying this is WRONG and could ruin his life. Please donā€™t use the word ā€œPRā€ if you donā€™t know what it is. Fan wars are a different thing this is different ! 

Don't teach me. I'm very much aware of what PR is. That was pure PR activity against Asim by Shukla's PR. And they falsely edited that clip. And it went viral cuz it came into people's notice cause it was assault.