Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/janiceseq85/status/1214533844243632129?s=20

Here janice posted this too after that and then said she will stop watching bb in her next tweet . LOL  .Wise decision !!! 

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Isn’t it obvious or else why would she even comment on something that she doesn’t even follow and understand 🤣

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Omg ! Is this still on ?

I don’t care about an opinion who doesn’t even follow the show .. she can pass her judgement on a 20 Sec edited clip and claim her 2 min of fame.

The rest know about Sidnaaz

So it’s fine 

Oh yea. Richa Chadda one of the most critically acclaimed Bollywood actress of this decade who has given spectacular performances in films like Masaan, Gangs of Wasseypur series, Sarabjit, Love Sonia, Tamanchey, Section 375 needs 2 mins of fame from horny friends with benefits Sidnaaz! Sounds legit right. 🤣🤣🤪

Shrumunj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Oh yea. Richa Chadda one of the most critically acclaimed Bollywood actress of this decade who has given spectacular performances in films like Masaan, Gangs of Wasseypur series, Sarabjit, Love Sonia, Tamanchey, Section 375 needs 2 mins of fame from horny friends with benefits Sidnaaz! Sounds legit right. 🤣🤣🤪

Sorry my bad , I didn’t know who she was 🤣

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well ask her to watch a full episode of Sidnaaz😡

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Sorry my bad , I didn’t know who she was 🤣

She didn' know Shukla either for sure before this clip but Shukla knows who Richa Chadda is! Checkmate 

Shrumunj thumbnail

She didn' know Shukla either for sure before this clip but Shukla knows who Richa Chadda is! Checkmate 

Ok 👍 

QueenBW thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't teach me. I'm very much aware of what PR is. That was pure PR activity against Asim by Shukla's PR. And they falsely edited that clip. And it went viral cuz it came into people's notice cause it was assault.

Haha I have no interest in teaching you since you clearly won’t understand. So you’re justifying what is happening which just shows since you can’t defeat Sidharth fair and square you defame him. Cool 😆. It’s was an Assault yeah right 🤣 ask Sana that. 

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whether or not it was taken out of context, Shukla went a bit too far. However, Shehnaaz is no saint. Both are equally wrong and BB should take action against this (don't nominate them, but at least let the housemates know that they are going a bit too far). 

Frankly, Sana's behavior with Shukla is pukeworthy. Everyone needs space and she irritates him a lot. I am no fan of Shukla, but seeing Sana clinging on him is not entertaining at all. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Now I really am going to request colors to give screen space to all the contestants so that  their fandons dont need to create drama outside . ANd that too using sid and sana clip . 

please  Big boss . Request 

everythng will b sorted then only