Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Bigboss trying his best to show all love angles to cover up the abusive side so that they can hand him the trophy.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: QueenBW

Haha I have no interest in teaching you since you clearly won’t understand. So you’re justifying what is happening which just shows since you can’t defeat Sidharth fair and square you defame him. Cool 😆. It’s was an Assault yeah right 🤣 ask Sana that. 

you had & you tired. you don't have to worry about what I understand or not. I'm not justifying anything. Defeat him fair & square? defeat in what? and the entire season has been unfair to next level. lmao! 

Sana is a doormat. She'd flip & won't admit for footage! She was visibly screaming in pain and kept telling him "Dard horaha hein, chor de..."

lifeiscool thumbnail

I’m being very honest here, Asim fans can hate Sidharth, whoever wants to hate him can hate him but spreading a 20 second clip out of a 1 hour episode where she slapped him, kicked him, punched him and did what not is wrong ! What is even more wrong is people who don’t want the show are watching this clip and taking a different meaning out of it ! For gods Sake he is NOT assaulting her. You don’t want him to win Bigg Boss it’s fine but please don’t ruin his life by spreading such negative PR. This could ruin him. 

Well , his clip of assaulting asim is also doing the rounds but no one commented on that. The whole episode was disturbing to watch not just the clip and yes it is horrifying. I don't know where was Shukla's fans outrage when herdhush(shukla's pr),vindu and nikita singhania were calling asim a terrorist on the basis of an edited video,and a desh drohi just because he said he wanted to go to england. That was funny to some ppl because all that wasn't circulated for their idol. That did more damage to asim's image so much so that his brother had to report it to cyber crime cell. Where was this outrage then? Why now?

Edited by lifeiscool - 4 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

abu malik is also present their in the video, so that's a very old video...why people are now reacting to this video...i am not a shukla or sana fan but i found it stupid that people reacting on such an old video...humein kyu farak padhna chahiye jab jise thapad padha use farak nhi padhta...😛 use toh pta bhi nhi hoga uska harrassment ho rha hai national tv mein coz she is portraying herself as a bachi...she is actually enjoying the humiliation...🤢

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This wrong, absolutely wrong..you cannot edit a clip and post it to ruin career of a person..

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That scene where Shukla threatens Shehnaz, bent over a step, forcing her arms into a choke hold is what actually happened. It’s not a fake video. 🙄

Everyone should be calling out that violence. It is disgusting and embarrassing for India that Shukla isn’t warned for it, let alone evicted.

Shehnaz should be warned for lashing out physically towards Shukla too, and evicted if she continues to do it. 

But nothing Shehnaz did compares to that Shukla manhandling. And his reputation SHOULD suffer for the despicable gunda way he’s behaved on this show, he’s not doing violence for the first time here. No one is forcing him to be this putrid, he’s revealing his ghatiya personality. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Ha asim fans ki aatma ghus jaati shukla me n ye sab violence krata he😆lord shukla can never be wrong

This video is not edited from any angle. So stop blaming asim fans . There is nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade. 

Shukla fans accept or not but shukla is violent manhandled a women. This age women would never i like it. Vishal n paras also got beaten by ladies but did they reverted back 🤪answer is NO.

Shukla fans tried to spread so many rumours on  asim n his family on mute video but here everyone can see what has happened. 

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

That clip of that Asim fan has gone viral to whole different level. It's now starting to circulate among Bollywood celebs! 😈

https://twitter.com/RichaChadha/status/1214547525618716672?s=19

When did this happen?! 😲

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

richa chaddha claiming her 2 min fame from shukla and Sana🤔🤣

I don't think he cares for such fame, but yeah she being an actress she should know that actors slap each other in shooting...so it should not be a big deal.....or maybe she is not liking since it is in real...no idea.

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m being very honest here, Asim fans can hate Sidharth, whoever wants to hate him can hate him but spreading a 20 second clip out of a 1 hour episode where she slapped him, kicked him, punched him and did what not is wrong ! What is even more wrong is people who don’t want the show are watching this clip and taking a different meaning out of it ! For gods Sake he is NOT assaulting her. You don’t want him to win Bigg Boss it’s fine but please don’t ruin his life by spreading such negative PR. This could ruin him. 

ohh this will ruin him.

I am sure the millions of violent pushes, gaalis to everyone and their dads, aggression, poking will not ruin him.

Please don't ruin his name people. Such a saint Thukla