😆

Very nice.....😆

Be careful what you wish for is the moral of the story.....😆

Definitely  !

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Can u tell us the conversation between my 🕺 and 😎?

What the directors want to tell that men who has grown up with single mother are tough to handle in marriage life?

Whenever I look at my life,thisfeeling squeezes me.they treat their mother well,but when it comes to their life partner,souch of bias..

Nothing much happens ....abir sees nannu on the road....I think his car broke down. He offers lift to Nannu. They have a brief convo in the car......where abir asks him abt his health. Nannu shuts him up by saying he doesnt want to talk with him abt this. Abir gets confused. After that Kuhu ses him and goes off at him.

Hmmmm.......here I dunno if  Meenu is the problem here......patah nahin Abir 2.0 is not making sense. All the character traits which made him unique is now missing.......🤔Why is my question? He used to be sensitive, understanding, intelligent.....now he behaves just the opposite.....🤔

I dunno Magizh.......maybe it depends on the person I guess on how they will treat their wife and mother. I have seen guys treating both their wife and mother nicely. But then I have heard abt the opposite too....

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thanks for the express update👍🏼

YAS! Go abir! Finally good episodes are finally coming🥳 After weeks and weeks I will finally be able to watch an entire episode and actually enjoy it🤗

So tomorrow's epi will abir vs Meenu dhamaka showdown 👏🥳 And Abir's monologue + finding the burnt letter. 

I reckon the epi will end with Abir finding the burnt piece of letter.

So FRIDAY MISHBIR will be back on track! = Abir will confess his love again on FRIDAY!

Sorry yaara didn’t watch the whole episode so couldn’t give a better update. 

Friday only Abir will be back on track... he has a LOT to do before Mishbir happens again🤦‍♀️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Informing you since you mentioned according to previous spoiler Mish’s letter was handwritten but bb changed it with typed one

Acha acha Okay I am yet to see today's episode 😆 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆

I am watching for curiosity on how they are going to revive Abir😆 after he hit the final nail on the coffin today. 

I seriously want him to make up to Mishti and not create a tamasha on her roka😆

What did he do re?

Tu dekh le.. Abir will recite a shayari, mishti will melt. Abir will tell her the reason for their breakup aur woh uske bahon me giregi  .. bas ho gaya redemption 🙄

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Can u tell us the conversation between my 🕺 and 😎?

Wait mai batati hun 2 hotties ka convo😆

Mere liye golden moment hai 😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

I think Kuhu is trying to protect both Mist and Nish. She doesn't want Abir to keep hurting Mishti as that will prevent her from moving on and if Mishti is still stuck in the past, Nish would not be happy in a loveless marriage. 

I think you are right.....She is trying to protect both.....

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

What did he do re?

Tu dekh le.. Abir will recite a shayari, mishti will melt. Abir will tell her the reason for their breakup aur woh uske bahon me giregi  .. bas ho gaya redemption 🙄

🤣🤣

Shruthiiii.....🤗

I dnt think its going to be easy this time.....After the cvs worked hard😆 to create such a massive and illogical MU and dragging it to an extent that Mishti is questioning her sanity on how she ever loved such a person, they are going to milk this separation to what its worth.

If Mishti hadn't said yes to this relationship then there were chances of mishbir getting back together easily.....now mish has to consider her family and nish too. Abir will not be her priority.

Abir has to work on the redemption...warna itna usse giraane ka kya matlab thaa....??I mean for this track they sacrificed Abir.....tho usse redeem bhi tho karna hain ..........😆

Warna nishmish ki hi shaadi karaado.......😆

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting episode. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. I feel bad for Nishant who is going to get hurt in all this. I like him and don't want to see him hurt. At the same time I wonder how will Abir and Mishti make things work when Benba always interferes and creates problems. Glad Abir has been told the truth by Kuhu.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Rv house 

Jugnu requests benba to allow him to go to mahs house to help kuhu help with the prep ....benba gives him no limit credit card and says inform kuhu that benba will take responsibility of the event 🤣 Parul hears and decides to help abir this time and prove that abir is her as well,  and this time she will fight 😎

Enters jugnu  in mahs house...says fandom ki baat smiley36 main abir bhaiya ke saath hun lekin main inki baton pe has kyun raha hun ( for nannu )

Mahs house , kuhu suggests some theme , jas is disinterested , bp apologises to jas for going against her wishes BM assures her that it's for good she asks whose good?  😆 Nannu dosent know what is right and wrong for him but she knows , nannu says that's why we have a family ....there is no guarantee of any road in life  ,  agar raasta aasan ho toh hamare pair ladhkhadaye aur hum gir sakte hain , isiliye family hoti hai ki Hume sambhale aur hamari care kare .... Loved this dialogue 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago