Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

I agree Shruti. In real life that’s what we expect. But I personally am invested in Mishbir love story so throwing logic out of the window lol. Makers tried to experiment something here and in the process badly butchered Abir’s character. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed for upcoming episodes. It’ll be interesting to see after all the taunts and drama how is Abir going to rise in Mish’s and BP’s eyes. 

I applaud you for this dear. Mujse yeh nahi ho pa raha

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thanks for the express update👍🏼

YAS! Go abir! Finally good episodes are finally coming🥳 After weeks and weeks I will finally be able to watch an entire episode and actually enjoy it🤗

So tomorrow's epi will abir vs Meenu dhamaka showdown 👏🥳 And Abir's monologue + finding the burnt letter. 

I reckon the epi will end with Abir finding the burnt piece of letter.

So FRIDAY MISHBIR will be back on track! = Abir will confess his love again on FRIDAY!

😆

I am watching for curiosity on how they are going to revive Abir😆 after he hit the final nail on the coffin today. 

I seriously want him to make up to Mishti and not create a tamasha on her roka😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Kal tak mujhe sab situational hi laga. BB played in between them and they got played. But Abir 2.0 just crossed the limits......he is not the same Abir yaara. It just pricked me.....he just went off on Mishti without even thinking.....he just did the last rites on their already dead relationship. It was so bad that mishti questioned herself on how did she ever love such a person. After making Abir fall to such an extent how does the makers expect to revive him ?? By dhol bajaoing and running behind Mishti??🤔 That will be so selfish and very unlike Abir 1.0 .......

After all this he is giving lift to Nishant. I mean who is this Nishant ??🤔If he can behave decently with him then what abt the girl he used to love?

Well I appreciate Kuhu for going off on Abir today. She asked the right questions. He was the one who broke up with her then why does he have a problem when she moves on. And she said what was on my mind that he is behaving just like Kunal.😆 

I mean this is epic. After 215 episodes the makers are selling us the fact that Abir is just another version of Kunal.....then why all the courtship drama??🙆😆

Can u tell us the conversation between my 🕺 and 😎?

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Kal tak mujhe sab situational hi laga. BB played in between them and they got played. But Abir 2.0 just crossed the limits......he is not the same Abir yaara. It just pricked me.....he just went off on Mishti without even thinking.....he just did the last rites on their already dead relationship. It was so bad that mishti questioned herself on how did she ever love such a person. After making Abir fall to such an extent how does the makers expect to revive him ?? By dhol bajaoing and running behind Mishti??🤔 That will be so selfish and very unlike Abir 1.0 .......

After all this he is giving lift to Nishant. I mean who is this Nishant ??🤔If he can behave decently with him then what abt the girl he used to love?

Well I appreciate Kuhu for going off on Abir today. She asked the right questions. He was the one who broke up with her then why does he have a problem when she moves on. And she said what was on my mind that he is behaving just like Kunal.😆 

I mean this is epic. After 215 episodes the makers are selling us the fact that Abir is just another version of Kunal.....then why all the courtship drama??🙆😆

Can u tell us the conversation between my 🕺 and 😎?

What the directors want to tell that men who has grown up with single mother are tough to handle in marriage life?

Whenever I look at my life,thisfeeling squeezes me.they treat their mother well,but when it comes to their life partner,souch of bias..

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

It was a good episode😃...

1. Mishti is really hurt n wants to move on... But is still in abhirs thought

2. Abhir kills the last bird😆

3. Kuhu for the first time fights for Mishti n also for her family blaming both the RAJVANSH boys😃

4. Abhir ka tube light is on finally😳😆

5. Loved when kuhu says... You go and talk to your nanko🤣

6. So Parul Maasi ka final build up is shown due to which she tells the truth too Kunal.. She's been building the anger slowly towards big Ben for shipping both the RAJVANSH boys life's

Anuuu.......🤗🤗

😆

I loved it when Abir was going off on her.....Mishti just got fed and left.....😆Ab mein kya bolun??😆 Tragic ya comic??

I loved it when Kuhu went off on Abir. Initially I was happy she was standing for Mishti. Towards the end I got confused on who was she fighting for Mishti or Nannu??😆

Abir tubelight got turned on by Kuhu👏She indirectly called him dumb😆

Kal ke baad Parul maasi will go off...🥳sab ka secrets bahar aane wala hain........😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Morning ....is anyone interested for the lu?...I am going to watch the episode now

😛😆

I am very much interested.

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Anuuu.......🤗🤗

😆

I loved it when Abir was going off on her.....Mishti just got fed and left.....😆Ab mein kya bolun??😆 Tragic ya comic??

I loved it when Kuhu went off on Abir. Initially I was happy she was standing for Mishti. Towards the end I got confused on who was she fighting for Mishti or Nannu??😆

Abir tubelight got turned on by Kuhu👏She indirectly called him dumb😆

Kal ke baad Parul maasi will go off...🥳sab ka secrets bahar aane wala hain........😆

I think Kuhu is trying to protect both Mist and Nish. She doesn't want Abir to keep hurting Mishti as that will prevent her from moving on and if Mishti is still stuck in the past, Nish would not be happy in a loveless marriage. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haan ....are you asking or informing me ?😲

Informing you since you mentioned according to previous spoiler Mish’s letter was handwritten but bb changed it with typed one

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I saw 😆 Tu dekhke batadhe kaise laga?🤓

Okay I am watching now 😃 ...Haha my bro missed the school bus ...had to go to drop him 😆  chalo ab dekh rahi hun