ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 08 Jan 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Then episode begins with Jugnu getting permission to help Kuhu at MH with the arrangements for VirMish roka .

BB not o ly permits him but also asks him to tel Kuhu that she would bear the expenses .parul,is surprised at BB’s move . Parul decides to fight for Abir against BB 

Parul meets Mishti in the market but Abir spots them tog n berates Mishti for giving pain to his family n without hearing what Mishti had to say he orders Mishti to stay away from his family lmisnti is heart broken .

Jasmeet is not pleased about NisMish alliance n does not hide it from family ..Vish apologises for not seeking her permission . BM assures her . . 

Naanu asks Abir to collect his medicines from hosp and while at it Abir learns how Nishant’s drink was spiked by some one at the party n he got very sick over it .
Kuhu meets Abir n pleads him not to be rude to Mishti any more .. to stop meeting her .. to stop finding excuses to wet her ,, to stop troubling Mah family members ..  Kuhu informs him that Kunal spiked Nishant’s drink n almost killed Her bro Nannu .... and she is sure this was on BB’s instructions .. Abir is furious with Kunal . 

Precap

Abir exclaims in a fit of fury that Kunal had spiked his BIL’s drink without thinking of the co sequences .,he disown Kunal as his bro . Rajwansh family is shocked ...soon He discovers burnt portion of Mishti’s hand written letter to him. He is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning ladies 🤗 

Thank you Suta

Get well soon Diya 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning/ evening everyone! Thank you Suta for the thread. Diyu, missing you🤗

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread.....Diya hope you are feeling better.. Take care..

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning friends 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread. 

Hope Diyu is feeling better.

Anyone doing LU today ? 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning friends 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread. 

Hope Diyu is feeling better.

Anyone doing LU today ? 

I skimmed through the episode but here’s is the summary. 

Jugnu asks BB’s permission to go to mah house for kuhu’s help and BB gives no limit credit card to use for the event’s expenses. Parul watches this and wonders why she’s doing that and says she will fight for Abir this time. In mah house roka preparations are going on and jass not happy with it all. In the market Abir remembers Mish and wonders if he can ever stop remembering her. He sees Mish with a Parul and again goes on with his rant without listening to Mish. Abir in the hospital to pick some meds (I guess for Naanu) and overhears Nish’s talk with doctor regarding party night’s spiked drink. There Kuhu talks to Mish about Abir’s behavior these days (sorry I skipped the scene). 

preeti200 thumbnail

Abir offers lift to nish because his car isn’t starting ( I skipped their scene too sorry). He drops him and about to leave. Kuhu comes there and fires him with what he is doing and he should ask his brother about spiking her brothers drink. Abir realizes Mish tried to talk to him so many times and wonders if he misunderstood her all along. 

Precap: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ChMUxHXjs/

PS: I have missed a lot of scenes but couldn’t wait till I got time to sit and watch. So this is a very brief update lol

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Preeti for the update..😊

preeti200 thumbnail

And for all the curious minds who were wondering how Abir didn’t recognize bb’s handwriting the mystery solved....... the letter was typed🤣🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

And for all the curious minds who were wondering how Abir didn’t recognize bb’s handwriting the mystery solved....... the letter was typed🤣🤣🤣

Thank u for the update..preethi🤗

It was typed....🤔Bb has superspeed typing skills.

Today for the first time I hated Abir🤔 pehle sirf gussa aathi thi.....

After all this drama I dnt want him to go and dhol bhajaoing in her engagement...🤔