Ishra ss-dhadkane koi sunn raha hoga,pt 19 on pg 121,teaser on 124,23/ - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome teaser 

update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser di.. 

Now how will raman monify ishu... 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6

Raman start his bike and rush to lifeline hospital.soon he reached there and went inside.he went to reception and asked for ishita.

Receptionist said that she is in emergency.he ran to emergency ward and saw her through the glass window.doctors were trying to make her spill the medicine while she was vomiting blood along with medicine.he closed his eyes seeing her condition and thought,achanak kya ho gaya usse,kahin usne khud ko kuch kar toh nahi liya.but why,why she will hurt herself.kahin kal meri ignorance ki wajah se toh nahi.but usse itna fark kyun padega,main itna important toh nahi ho sakta kisi ke liye.jab shagun ke liye nahi tha,when I was her husband ,toh ishita ke liye kyun honga.i am nothing infront of her.he was thinking seeing her condition getting worse.

He turned not able to see her in such pain and prayed looking up-please matarani save ishita.cant say my ishita,as I don't have any such right on her but please save her,I can't see anything happening to her.cant see her in pain.he was praying when his phone rang.

He picked it and his boss asked him about his whereabouts.

Raman-sir, actually I got injured.bike se gir gaya.can I take half day off.

Boss shouted him for being so irresponsible and hung up the call.

Raman-sorry sir,but I can't leave her in this condition.though can't tell anyone about the relation we share but can atleast be with her in her hard time.he thought and sat on the bench waiting for some news regarding her.

He look around thinking who is with her but couldn't find anyone .

Raman-ishita ko uska joh staff laaya tha,woh log bhi nahi dikh rahe,kahan gaye sab.he thought and start looking for them when he saw them out of the hospital smoking and talking.

Man-waise achcha hua,ishita ma'am ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi.he said making everyone confused along with Raman.

Man-dont take me wrong,ek din ki chutti mil gayi.he said and all smiled convincing with him.

Man 2-aur agar woh gayi upar,toh condolence bhi ho jayega.shayad hafte bhar ki chutti mil jaaye.he said and all laughed while Raman got angry hearing their rubbish.

Man3-waise ek baat bolun,ma'am hai toh bahut bawaal cheez.matlab,kya figure hai,I feel so aroused everytime I look at her.he said making Raman hand curl into fist .

Man-sach , khoobsurat toh bahut hai.but kismat ki maari hai I think,koi family nahi hai unki shayad.he said making Raman concerned for her.

Man2-haan tabhi toh anti depression pills leti hai.i heardaaj bhi usse ka overdose hua hai.nurse keh rahi thi,shayad puri bottle kha li hai.pata nahi aisi kya problem hai unki life mein.

Man 3-joh bhi hai,she can come to me.ek baar meri baahon mein aa jaaye,main uski saari problem khatam kar dunga.

Both the men look at him and said-stop talking nonsense about her,she is our senior.

Man3-senior hai toh kya hua.after all she is a beautiful lady and I am a man.i can feel for her.mujhe toh bahut khoobsurat lagti hai and I really want her in my bed.

Man-aisi waisi lady nahi hai,she is very decent lady.kisi bhi mard ki tarah nahi dekhti.mujhe nahi lagta aaj tak kisi ne unhe chooya hoga.she just can't let anyone touch her.

Man3-phir bhi ,she is a human.desire toh sabke hote hai and I am ready to fulfill all her desires.

Man-chup ho jaa,aur chal ander.ciggarate khatam ho gayi.agar ma'am ko galti se bhi tere intentions ke baare mein pata chal gaya toh tere saath saath hum sabki job jayegi.he said and all three went inside to check on ishita while Raman sat there trying to observe the informations he got from them.firstly she is very alone ,secondly she is taking antidepressants pills and lastly he must be very special if she surrendered herself to him.

Raman-kyun usne mujhe apne itne kareeb aane diya,am I really special for her .kya main apni inferiority complex mein uska pyaar uski tadap nahi dekh paaya.did she really love me,nahi aisa kaise ho sakta hai.kyun nahi ho sakta,may be she too want a companion for life like me .kyunki woh bhi toh meri tarah akeli hai.shayad usse bhi mujhme pyaar ki talash ho ,shayad hum ek dusre ke kareeb issiliye aaye ho,kyunki hum ek dusre ke liye bane ho.shayad main hi bewakoof tha joh shagun ki yaadon mein iss tarah khoya hua tha ki ishita ko ,uski chahat ko,dekh nahi paa raha tha.but ab main aisi koi bewakoofi nahi karunga.yes I will continue my struggle to become successful and defeat Ashok and shagun,but ab meri priority sirf ishita hogi .sirf ishita,usse pyaar bhi karunga and will expect her love in return.isme galat hi kya hai,I am alone and so is she.agar hum saath ho jaaye toh shayad zindagi jyada khoobsurat ho jayegi.he thought and went inside happily determined to give a chance to their relationship.

He went inside and saw those men talking.

Man-maam is fine now,hume jaane ko bhi keh diya.lets go.waise bhi it's evening,meri wife wait kar rahi hogi.

Man2-mere toh bachche bhi wait kar rahen honge .main chalta hoon,waise bhi meri biwi ko pata chalega that I am here with my boss that too female boss,bahut gussa ho jayegi .so it's better I go home.

Man3-i think I should stay here,ho sakta hai mujhe kuch brownie points mil jaaye .he said winking while both went .

Raman got happy thinking she is fine and was going to meet her but stopped thinking what he will answer to her employee.he wasn't afraid of him but don't want him to know about their relationship and point a finger on ishita's character.

He waited to let that man go while he was getting really angry on the man for eyeing on ishita but he can't even be punch that man as he don't want to reveal his relation with ishita.

He was looking at the door when he saw that ishita shouted on that man and told him to go sternly and that man went cursing ishita .

Raman saw noone else was there ,so he walked in to meet her.

Ishita was laying on the bed when Raman walked in and said meekly,ishita.

Ishita raised her head and saw him standing infront of her.he was coming to her when she said-stop right there.mere paas aane ki koi zarurat nahi.she said making him shocked.

Raman-kya hua ishita??he asked .

Ishita-joh hona tha wahin hua,mere kareeb aane ki zarurat nahi.chale jao yahan se,main tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti.

Raman-but kyun,aisa kya ho gaya joh tum mujhse itni naraaz ho.

Ishita-naraaz tumse nahi hoon,balki apni kismat se hoon.main bewakoof yeh sochti rahi ki agar hum saath rahen toh shayad kabhi tumhe mujhse pyaar ho jaaye,but I was so wrong.kyunki tumne mujhse kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi.main toh infact exist hi nahi karti aapke liye.everytime u made love to me,u think me as shagun.aap hote mere saath the but imagine apni ex ko karte rahe and like an idiot I was expecting love from u.thank u mera sapna tod kar mujhe haqiqat batane ke liye.aaj se infact abhi se mera aapse koi rishta nahi,main nahi jaanti aapko.maine adhikaar diya tha naa aapko khud par.main saara  adhikaar wapas le rahi hoon.meri zindagi se aur meri nazaron ke saamne se chale jaiye.go away Raman,isse pehle ki main aapko kuch kar doon.just go away.she said angrily while he got shocked hearing her accusations.

Raman-yeh tum kya keh rahi ho,Maine tumhari jagah shagun ko imagine karta raha,yeh kya bakwaas hai.aur kisne kaha tumse yeh sab.

Ishita-agar koi aur kehta toh shayad main believe nahi karti ,but I felt it.maine suna aapka,shagun ka naam lete hue when u were with me.she said almost crying.

Raman came near to her and was about to sit when she said-kaha naa chale jaiye,I don't wanna see u.

Raman held her hand and she tried to pull her hand but he was holding it tight and said-i think u r mistaken ,ishita.its not like that.

Ishita-aisa hi hai ,raman.aisa hi hai,yesterday u manhandled me after drinking heavily aur jab Maine resist kiya,u said I hate u shagun.iska toh yahin matlab hai naa,ki main aapki nazaron mein main hoon hi nahi.i am just a bloody shadow of ur ex wife,whom u r using to satisfy ur desire.i feel cheated,betrayed.aisa lagaa someone has raped me.and I can't take this feeling anymore,so please go away,just go away before I kill u or myself .just go away Raman bhalla.she said throwing the flower vase on him.

He bend and saved himself when the nurse came and said-whats happening here??

Ishita-just throw him out,I don't wanna this man near me.she said angrily while raman was trying to explain himself.

Nurse-hello Mr,suna nahi.she don't meet u.please go from here.

Raman-just a second ma'am,ishita listen to me once .I can explain.u r getting it all wrong ishita,please ek baar suno toh.

Nurse-u r going or should I ca the security.

Raman-ek second,ishita suno toh.he said when ishita looked away .

Nurse-security aayega toh utha kar baahar phenk dega ,just leave.she said and took him out while he was turning to her again and again.

On other hand,ishita hide herself in the blanket and cried her heart out feeling alone all over again .

Raman went out of the room and sat there thinking about her words,her accusations.

Raman-maine bahut galat kiya uske saath.she surrendered herself to me thinking I will love her but I manhandled her,itna hi nahi.i took shagun's name in between our time.bahut galat kiya Maine,aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.i remembered how I felt when shagun took Ashok's name in same situation.kitna tut gaya tha main,aur aaj ishita ko bhi ussi tarah tod diya maine.uska dil uska bharosha sab kuch bikher kar rakh diya.because of me she tried to finish herself , kitni badi galti ho gayi mujhse,but now I will rectify my mistake.tum bhale hi mujhe apni zindagi se nikaal do but main tumhari zindagi se jaane wala nahi .tum naraaz ho ,toh main tumhe manaunga aur tab tak manata rahunga jab tak tum maan nahi jaati,but will never leave u alone.if I have given u this pain then only I will turn ur every sadness into happiness.aur yeh wada hai mera khud se,jab tak tumhare iss chehre par muskaan nahi laaunga,chup nahi baithunga.i will surely make u smile again ishita,even if it cost anything .he said all determined and walked into her room again seeing noone around .

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmmm interesting but khatam hogaya bohut jaldi 

I am not having enough of it 

Do update soonish ab dekhe jara ki Raman kia krta h ishita ko manane

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. Loved the way Raman was determined to manaofy Ishita... Ishitas outburst was necessary... Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! An update with lots of pain written all over it... I could fully empathise with Ishita in the scenario, she shouldn’t  have expected anything from this relationship but that’s the irony of our lives... Yes, Raman was response to a extent for Ishita’s distress but glad he realised his mistake and thinking in the same lines as Ishita... 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update di 👍🏼

Raman was feeling guilty for ignoring ishita’s feelings 😔

Poor ishita......she was so hurt and broken😭

She was just unable to digest the loneliness in her life😭

She is actually very alone 😔

But now raman is there

He was determined to manofy her and make her happy ❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too