Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Okay, is it just me or is there a huge plot hole here again?

Just when exactly did Komolika’s father die? I remember him being ill after Komolika fell from the roof, but I don’t recall him dying. The plot moved away from the Chobeys and onto Bajaj at that point.

Any help?

If it were so:

Just who got Ronit out of prison last time – using what connections?

Oh, and the repercussions!!!

Komolika would be knocked back – because she can no longer manipulate the legal system with threats and contacts – because we all know that were something like that to happen everyone would turn their back on the Choubey kids (No one likes to be manipulated, and without their father the kids have no punch and no power.)

So why is she still indulging in illegal activities? Who’s going to get her out of jail if anything happens?

Then there are the finical consequences… meaning Komilika will fight harder that hard to remain in Anu’s life – because he can provide her with the lifestyle she deems she has a right to…

And who paid her hospital bills for the surgery? Because none of the Choubey brats actually work or earn an income.

Death also comes with its own expenses – the entire Choubey estate would be tied up in legal matters– so no money… 

OR, should we just view this as another creative thumbsuck? 

Mr Choubey is NOT DEAD ... he talks of a dream where Komo dreamt of some one dying but it signified the guy got an new lease of long life ..  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

No suta..in kzk whenever chunari appears, union happens within a week.may be my fav ek chatt is on the way 🥳

Do you mean Basu family wil invite the newly engaged / newly married VirPre to live in BB .. 

face palm n head bang moments for Moh n Komo 🤣🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cassiop

I found someone asking the question that I am trying to find an answer for.. why Namik when you don't have any plot for him.. atleast kuch acting krne ke liye hi kuch story/plot hi dedo.. 

I dont get what Viraaj is there for no plot arnd him at all...wo na bhi hota to ye sab ho sakta tha ....laal chunari to kabhi bhi komo lehra sakti thi 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I dont get what Viraaj is there for no plot arnd him at all...wo na bhi hota to ye sab ho sakta tha ....laal chunari to kabhi bhi komo lehra sakti thi 

Exactly RD.. MS and Sindoor to humesha se the... Komolika aur Mohini ne plan kia tha tulsi vivah. Us wat bhi sindoor uda tha aur MS bhi pehnaya.. tab koi memories trigger nahi.hue.. ab Viraj hai to sab achanak hone laga.. why do they always need a third person always ... Namik kyu jab Duppata hai .. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

Exactly RD.. MS and Sindoor to humesha se the... Komolika aur Mohini ne plan kia tha tulsi vivah. Us wat bhi sindoor uda tha aur MS bhi pehnaya.. tab koi memories trigger nahi.hue.. ab Viraj hai to sab achanak hone laga.. why do they always need a third person always ... Namik kyu jab Duppata hai .. 

Kasautii Viraj ki .... May be he should avoid all functions n get registered marriage quietly .. no MS SindoorLaal chunari complications 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatij20

It's ok..

I just got curious to read about rain..that's it..

You are pursuing medical but still u get time to do written updates ...it is commendable..

Aajkal kafi bakwas aa rha h ..

Plus parth's hair r big turn off for his screen presence..

Time is at a premium .. am always chasing deadlines 

BTW this sindoor has Iron filings mixed into it ... and Pre’s  maang n forehead are magnetized ... how does sindoor land up there ..at the right spot no matter where / which direction Anu throws it from 😲👏

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Do you mean Basu family wil invite the newly engaged / newly married VirPre to live in BB .. 

Aisa ho sakta hai...jab Bajaj BB mein rehne aa sakta hai to Viraj to fir bhi banker hai.. i hope not.. 🤔

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aiyoo No ...what I mean is,the moment anrag regains his memory, he will bring pre to bb . But komo will do something to stay there..hence ek chatt

cassiop thumbnail

Kasautii Viraj ki .... May be he should avoid all functions n get registered marriage quietly .. no MS SindoorLaal chunari complications 

In that case Insaaf ki Devi in court tarazoo chhod dengi and Ek haath mein sindoor aur dusrw mein duppata leke khadi ho jayengi.. Insaaf ki Devi will turn into Durga devi so no Viraj will have a hard time avoiding flying UFOs.. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Atleast Bajaj got married to Pre iss Viraaj ka to engagement bhi doubt mein hai i wonder what made Namik sign this shit when chunari and komo were doing the needful along with the ever flying sindoor 

This Is anupre in a nutshell..flying sindoor, accidental mangalsootra, durga maiya ki chunari , soulmate and anurag ke promise 🤣 If you discovered a 6th thing about them let me know...